"JUS BE ASIAN BRO SRS" COPING RICECEL "BLACK PILL 2021" TRIES TO SUBVERT BLACKPILL BY PUSHING GOOKNATISM

CURRY OR GOOK?

• POOP

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • GOOK

Votes: 18 90.0%

• Total voters
chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
@RedFlood
DELUSIONAL GOOK SAYS "TRUS ME BRO GERMAN WOMEN RUV EMASCURATED KPOP FAGS AND ASIAN 'MEN' WITH SMAR DIKS 🀏 SEE DIS WAN VIDEO"

Turku Turku gobbre gobbre gurs rove mah smarr asian dik 🀏

No arr of yu incers ar soh brupirred bro, an yu ar soh obsessu wit mih even dou i makeh soh many vidyos abowt yu

NOO!!!! U CANTR JUS SAH YUSING OUTRIERS ISN'T REAR DATA!!!!

me soh smat

me ruv wite gur rong tiem rong tiem
me soh 'based'
me isa CHANG
Proud Sandra Oh GIF by GIPHY News

*angry gook ching chong bing bong massage parler/stir-fried dog noises*

>Imagine unironically trying to push gooknatism in the "manosphere" by trying to talk shit about all the OG blackpillers and not even being able to get any hate views

>Imagine unironically thinking the faggy kpop psyop is not an attempt by the )ews to culturally subvert and femminize gook society even more than they already are tbh JFL.
Asian Thumbs Up GIF

>Imagine unironically thinking
CHANGS can even exist without racemixing with caucusoid genes first to get rid of that disgusting FLAT, subhuman tier, MIDFACE.

>Imagine unironically thinking gooks would ever get "muh huwite gur" when they're literally tied with CURRIES for being the BOTTOM OF THE SMV HIERARCHY and their own gook women "onry want huwite cock".
Ming Na Wen Smile GIF by Identity
air asia india GIF by bypriyashah

Sad Adam Ruins GIF by truTV’s Adam Ruins Everything
Sad Cry GIF

:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: currylightskin, IThinkImAboutToROPE, subhuman incel and 15 others
If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Damn no greycels even tryna rep farm for high effort shit post :feelsuhh: :cry:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chintuck22 and .πŸ‘½.
Over for gooks @thecel @Ritalincel

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and chaddyboi66
nvm brace for butthurt yellow gook tears inbound
seethe @RedFlood seethe
michael jackson halloween GIF by Vevo

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Gooks are lovely.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IncelsBraincels, IThinkImAboutToROPE, Deleted member 13511 and 2 others
what the fuck is this thread

• +1
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE, Warlow and Deleted member 11748

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Warlow, SOS-Sonic, Beetlejuice and 2 others

GOOD THREAD

I am 80% white and 20% ethnic/mayan which is technically prehistoric Asian so I feel offended by this.

I wish I was gookpassing instead of whitepassing.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Tbh Asians are gaining more SMV a lot of tiktok slayers are Asian but never Indian etc.

• +1
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE, Deleted member 13642, looksmaxxtocope and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and .πŸ‘½.
Tbh Asians are gaining more SMV a lot of tiktok slayers are Asian but never Indian etc.
True, they gained a lot of smv since BTS and kpop got famous in the west

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
JBA only work when you have the right phenotype

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197 and SOS-Sonic
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Beetlejuice
Hate this low IQ coping, JBA is not a thing if you don’t have kpop pheno.

Man this gook has definitly found my rage threads otherwise he wouldn't know the popularity of kpop in Turkey.

I spend countless hours analysing every bts clip there is to find a solution to the problem. Hope in the near future i can make a serious thread about it
Bts jungkook youquiz show

It is this twink archetype that is most liked.
DwVl8rtXQAghadV

Everything has to do with this. The hair amount an thickness. Hope in the future i will complete the method in efectively countering the gooks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13642 and chaddyboi66

We will solve this case. Too many ethnics are counting on this

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
Keep crying greycel

Even as curry I voted gook. The only curries that are worth a damn are the ones that look like med slayers, everyone else needs to be arbeit macht freid.

thank god i dont have any disgusting gook blood in me, @Acromegaly_Chad and @Thompsonz can confirm

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
@RedFlood
DELUSIONAL GOOK SAYS "TRUS ME BRO GERMAN WOMEN RUV EMASCURATED KPOP FAGS AND ASIAN 'MEN' WITH SMAR DIKS 🀏 SEE DIS WAN VIDEO"

Turku Turku gobbre gobbre gurs rove mah smarr asian dik 🀏

No arr of yu incers ar soh brupirred bro, an yu ar soh obsessu wit mih even dou i makeh soh many vidyos abowt yu

NOO!!!! U CANTR JUS SAH YUSING OUTRIERS ISN'T REAR DATA!!!!

me soh smat

me ruv wite gur rong tiem rong tiem
me soh 'based'
me isa CHANG
Proud Sandra Oh GIF by GIPHY News

*angry gook ching chong bing bong massage parler/stir-fried dog noises*

>Imagine unironically trying to push gooknatism in the "manosphere" by trying to talk shit about all the OG blackpillers and not even being able to get any hate views
View attachment 1086761

>Imagine unironically thinking the faggy kpop psyop is not an attempt by the )ews to culturally subvert and femminize gook society even more than they already are tbh JFL.
Asian Thumbs Up GIF

>Imagine unironically thinking
CHANGS can even exist without racemixing with caucusoid genes first to get rid of that disgusting FLAT, subhuman tier, MIDFACE.

View attachment 1086762View attachment 1086763View attachment 1086740View attachment 1086741

>Imagine unironically thinking gooks would ever get "muh huwite gur" when they're literally tied with CURRIES for being the BOTTOM OF THE SMV HIERARCHY and their own gook women "onry want huwite cock".
Ming Na Wen Smile GIF by Identity
air asia india GIF by bypriyashah

Sad Adam Ruins GIF by truTV’s Adam Ruins Everything
Sad Cry GIF

:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:🍚:lul:

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

Gooks are higher SMV but more incel than curries as curries can fuck curry women (they avoid this at all costs though and would rather cry on here about HWITE GURL) whislt Asian men cannot fuck their own women as white men steal them :feelswah::feelscry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back