just 3 days of snorting drugs in a row and my nose is already fucked up

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
leaky, getting stuffed, constant fluid dripping, etc.

ill be putting my nose to the final test tonight, snorting a lot of drugs. Then it is 100% over for my nose for at least 3-5 days.

I don't see how you can even get addicted to (snorted) drugs. Seems impossible as the more you use, the less your nose can handle. At some point your nose is completely stuffed and it becomes impossible to get high.

but maybe my nose is subhuman and can't handle drugs as well as other noses can?!

idk jfl at drug-addictions. You would need to inject or ingest to cope with nostrill damage.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and MA_ascender
Your body has natural protections in place to make it impossible to cope with snorted drugs completely.

I listen to my body and I can never get addicted

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Someone once told me: when the phone rings, you pick it up.

thats how it is with drugs-use. Why would I start injecting or digesting. My nose tells me its over so ill have to stop.

• +1
just did another massive line man

it hurts so fucking much, the pain in my nose

• +1
these chemicals are so fucking bad lmao, they destroy my nose

• +1
if u know about ‘bomb’ method, Wrap stuff up with napkin and swallow it

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Do u hotplate it ?

• +1
Do u hotplate it ?
like drying the drug on a hot plate?

they aren't wet, they are dry crystals which I crush to powder.
just mephedrone is such a caustic substance honestly it's one of the worst shit imaginable tbh.

jfl at snorting brutal chemicals

• +1
Why did you allowed yourself have big break?

like drying the drug on a hot plate?

they aren't wet, they are dry crystals which I crush to powder.
just mephedrone is such a caustic substance honestly it's one of the worst shit imaginable tbh.

jfl at snorting brutal chemicals
I thought you were doing coke, common practice is heating it up a bit on a plate before snorting, apparently helps with the jagged crystal edges or some shit

• +1
Sounds like you're going too hard on the ol' party powder fella

• +1
Why did you allowed yourself have big break?
for my own health.

I order large batches of drugs, then become a total junkie for 1-2months, then when I run out of drugs I recognize it's unhealthy what I am doing and have a 1-2 months break. No drugs in my home means I can't use anything.

Then order a new big batch and repeat.

I think it's a reasonable way.

for my own health.

I order large batches of drugs, then become a total junkie for 1-2months, then when I run out of drugs I recognize it's unhealthy what I am doing and have a 1-2 months break. No drugs in my home means I can't use anything.

Then order a new big batch and repeat.

I think it's a reasonable way.
Damn u r rich. Wish that was my life

• JFL
Sounds like you're going too hard on the ol' party powder fella
its not even that much which I used last 3 days.

maybe 1.5grams of mephedrone. 2 grams of ketamine.

my nose is already telling me that what I am doing is too much and I need to stop.

I can only listen cuz I can't snort drugs with a stuffed leaky nose. My body is my limit.

You need to buy that flonase that you spray up your nose. Either that or get saline that you can spray up there. You can’t just go at it for days with no moisture in your nose.

• +1
I thought you were doing coke, common practice is heating it up a bit on a plate before snorting, apparently helps with the jagged crystal edges or some shit
i dont like coke, its a social-drug in my experience. not enjoyable doing alone.

i do my drugs alone mostly.

• +1
You need to buy that flonase that you spray up your nose. Either that or get saline that you can spray up there. You can’t just go at it for days with no moisture in your nose.
i bought vaseline but then read its also bad to put that shit in ur nose cuz the petrol-chemicals from the vaseline you are inhaling then are bad.

What I did in the past was grab a small plate, put some tap-water on it, and snort the water with my nose. Letting it rinse the inside of my nose.

Do that a couple of times.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Ur not afraid of pissing blood?

• +1
i dont like coke, its a social-drug in my experience. not enjoyable doing alone.

i do my drugs alone mostly.
Careful with dosing and product purity when being alone man you never know

• +1
i bought vaseline but then read its also bad to put that shit in ur nose cuz the petrol-chemicals from the vaseline you are inhaling then are bad.

What I did in the past was grab a plate, fill it with tap-water, and snort the water with my nose. Letting it rinse the inside of my nose.

Do that a couple of times.
You can’t snort water it makes your congestion worse. Fucks with your breathing too.

Just go to your local pharmacy and buy a saline spray. Your nose will thank you. Don’t snort water that shit can have alot of consequences.

• +1
switch to boofing :forcedsmile:

• JFL
You can’t snort water it makes your congestion worse. Fucks with your breathing too.

Just go to your local pharmacy and buy a saline spray. Your nose will thank you. Don’t snort water that shit can have alot of consequences.
snorting water is bad? how?
i read it was good online and it makes sense to me personally that it's a good way to clean your nasal system with tap water.

• +1
switch to boofing :forcedsmile:
i could but that would be a new low and another chapter added to my addiction.

at least my nose keeps me relatively sober due to nasal damage.

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse
snorting water is bad? how?
i read it was good online and it makes sense to me personally that it's a good way to clean your nasal system with tap water.
I’ve done it and it clogs your nose. Also if the water has some shit in it or something you’re snorting it and it’s going to your brain. Obviously you don’t live in Mumbai and the water isn’t filthy but it’s just best to use clean saline from those spray bottles.

• +1
I’ve done it and it clogs your nose. Also if the water has some shit in it or something you’re snorting it and it’s going to your brain. Obviously you don’t live in Mumbai and the water isn’t filthy but it’s just best to use clean saline from those spray bottles.
yeah the water is really good here so I guess it doesn't necessairily apply to the netherlands in that sense. but prob still better to use saline sprays.
still better than nothing though. The shit that leaves my nose in the morning when I wake up after snorting a lot.... man it's not good lol.

This shit destroys your nose, but at the same time the fact my nose is destroyed making it unable to snort, gives me a natural protection in terms of how much drugs I can use.

No clue how some people snort 10 grams in a day honestly, JFL. I don't even want to know. My poor nose doesn't want such abuse.

idk either way today I am going all out on snorting drugs tonight and then I need a break till next weekend.

• +1