A good Jew is a dead jew

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214, CopeIsReal, Subhuman trash and 8 others
Indeed lifefuel

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino

I still don't get if the hate on jews on here is just a meme or meant real.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
why do you guys hate jews so much? I do not understand, I mainly understand the hate for niggers due to them capitalising on Floyd's death and showing their true inbred homo erectus colours to the whole world now

• +1
Reactions: aphoria and thecaste
Absolutely fucking real
why do you guys hate jews so much? I do not understand, I mainly understand the hate for niggers due to them capitalising on Floyd's death and showing their true inbred homo erectus colours to the whole world now
coz those riots are propped up by jew controlled media. And much more stuff of which I don't have the energy to type down.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Wages have stagnated while economic growth has been booming.

It's the jews that control most of the countries wealth, companies, politics, etc. They try to keep the middle-class oppressed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Raddemon, Subhuman trash and 1 other person
no israel for their nose

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash
I was meming but once I realized what they do to Palestinians Along with ugly males (kike males included) while virtue signaling on kike owned social media platforms I hate them for read. started hating kikes in third grade tbhngl but than I stopped and now I do again.
Jews control black people because for the most part black people do not think critically tbh @theREALbleachcel Jews also made tinder and feminism and are fake virtue signllers. Kikes have bullied me my whole life so honestly I think hitler was right and so was revelations even if god isn’t real

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098

Users who are viewing this thread

Back