just a minute ago my bro ridiculed me on not having a driving liscence

DragonBallZCel

DragonBallZCel

Prince Of All Virgins
I was chilling on my coach watching A video on how to climb on Lol just about to fall asleep when my bitch ass big bro storms into my room and starts complaining to me for no reason at all he starts going of about how i have no jobb and i have no drivings liscene and wallahi he does this like everyday torment me about getting a drivings liscence every single time he sees me he nags me on about it i can’t be bothered having a driving liscence won’t increase my chance to get pussy

Driving a car is overated why do i need to drive a car when i can take the buss and its much cheaper too.

Ffs…Fucking slaves i just sit on the seat of the buss and chill while u slaves drive on ur wheels huffing and puffing getting pissed of that another car just passed you.

If you drive a car your a slave why drive yourself when you can have someone do it for you.

• +1
Reactions: Dainslief and Deleted member 16133
it's the carpill ngl, i've experienced for a long time. it was hard having friends in highschool because i didn't drive, or own a car, couldn't afford that shit. if i could get from point a to point b i would've fucked so many bitches, i had so many shorties on my line wanting me to pick them up, but since i didn't have a ride i couldn't. so eventually i've just dropped out, got ugly, and am a pathetic incel neet now. and yeah i use public transit systems as well, in south dallas the dart train is so unbareable i saw a dude with no pants smoking crack last week like damn.

• +1
Reactions: DragonBallZCel
it's the carpill ngl, i've experienced for a long time. it was hard having friends in highschool because i didn't drive, or own a car, couldn't afford that shit. if i could get from point a to point b i would've fucked so many bitches, i had so many shorties on my line wanting me to pick them up, but since i didn't have a ride i couldn't. so eventually i've just dropped out, got ugly, and am a pathetic incel neet now. and yeah i use public transit systems as well, in south dallas the dart train is so unbareable i saw a dude with no pants smoking crack last week like damn.
Yeah dude i agree its painful to not have car while your in school because not having one makes it harder to get to a destination quick and i also agree the people on the bus are unbearable i also get weirdos on my buss to school there is these 2 crazy people that usually take the same buss as me they are very well known in my city for being crackheads and to be avoided at all cost. One of them(A old lady) was peeing in front of everyone on the bus. But still its bearable i just look the other way and ignore the other passangers.

Yeah dude i agree its painful to not have car while your in school because not having one makes you seem look class and i also agree the people on the bus are unbearable i also get weirdos on my buss to school there is these 2 crazy people that usually take the same buss as me they are very well known in my city for being crackheads and to be avoided at all cost. One of them(A old lady) was peeing in front of everyone on the bus. But still its bearable i just look the other way and ignore the other passangers.
fucking animals they are, i can fucking agree on. i rode the bus to and from school for years, and it's nothing but immature little fucks playing music loud, bothering you, hitting the seat. FUCK. i am going to go back to highschool in 2027 and prove these faggots wrong!

• +1
Reactions: DragonBallZCel
youre mentally weak

no such thing..

you will still be the same cuck WITH driving license

it makes no differnece, stop caring..

fucking animals they are, i can fucking agree on. i rode the bus to and from school for years, and it's nothing but immature little fucks playing music loud, bothering you, hitting the seat. FUCK. i am going to go back to highschool in 2027 and prove these faggots wrong!
i need me a bad bitch that can drive me to where ever i want to go whenever i want i can’t be bothered with these dogs at the bus but i’m also to lazy to drive
youre mentally weak

no such thing..

you will still be the same cuck WITH driving license

it makes no differnece, stop caring..
has nothing to do with mentally i just think it’s bothersome and a waste of time why focus on driving when i can travel to my destination while i preoccupy myself with something else

i dont feel like a real adult

Im 19 and a half but getting one soon, in fact I went to get a haircut (i have hair to my shoulders) but of course the guy goes on holiday when i go to get one, only 15 more days though. But yeah i prefer buses too since it reminds me of the good times going home with a friend from school

i need me a bad bitch that can drive me to where ever i want to go whenever i want i can’t be bothered with these dogs at the bus but i’m also to lazy to drive

has nothing to do with mentally i just think it’s bothersome and a waste of time why focus on driving when i can travel to my destination while i preoccupy myself with something else
you have to be like 6 psl for a girl to willingly drive u around lol

your bro is right