Just a question for those who think being fat isnt about calories and food intake.

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast
How many fat people have starved to death?

How many skinny people have binge eating disorders?

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I drink 5 sodas a day and each soda has about 50 grams of sugar and Im eating all day but I just literally cant gain weight and I wake up the next morning I have an 8 pack abs

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS
I drink 5 sodas a day and each soda has about 50 grams of sugar and Im eating all day but I just literally cant gain weight and I wake up the next morning I have an 8 pack abs
mogged

That will change soon don't worry

how much food are we talking. you could be nibbling on the same dollar bag of potato chips throughout the day for all we know

5 sodas is 750 calories if you're talking about cans

For me eating is a chore.

• +1
Reactions: jaw_is_law
It's more about insulin and hormonally dictated weight set points. Which is why so many people see success on keto/zerocarb/carnivore diets without calorie restriction.

It's more about insulin and hormonally dictated weight set points. Which is why so many people see success on keto/zerocarb/carnivore diets without calorie restriction.
they are still in a calorie deficit the laws of thermodynamics don't change, their body composition might be better because they are eating alot of nutritious foods but if they are in a calorie surplus they will gain weight

I've tried everything brah nature just made me 400 pounds. it is what it is!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
they are still in a calorie deficit the laws of thermodynamics don't change, their body composition might be better because they are eating alot of nutritious foods but if they are in a calorie surplus they will gain weight
I mean moreso a conscious calorie restriction, like calorie counting.

From my experience when I switched to low carb, high fat high protein, I'm able to eat every meal to satiety (not trying to starve myself, or stay hungry, or count what I'm eating), but it's because of the inherently more satiating nature of the food that leads to the energy imbalance and weight loss. Not to mention an increase in insulin sensitivity that automatically lowers your body's weight set point so that it maintains a higher basal metabolic rate which also contributes to weight loss.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
how much food are we talking. you could be nibbling on the same dollar bag of potato chips throughout the day for all we know
I ate 8 medium sized burritos, 5 sodas which have like 150 calories each, 2 gallons of whole milk, 2 pints of ice cream, a whole pizza, mash potatos with fried chicken,

in a day today and I usually eat that much food almost every day

I ate 8 medium sized burritos, 5 sodas which have like 150 calories each, 2 gallons of whole milk, 2 pints of ice cream, a whole pizza, mash potatos with fried chicken,

in a day today and I usually eat that much food almost every day

cap

not cap I literally track it all

but after I eat all that food I end up not eating anything for 2 days but I still do it
ok, then you're probably eating at maintenance if you average it out over the course of a week

• +1
Reactions: jaw_is_law
ok, then you're probably eating at maintenance if you average it out over the course of a week
yes of course if I ate like that everyday I would weigh 600-700 pounds

its a combination of genetics, height, metabolism, hormones, diet, age
but my body just naturally wants to stay lean and its also probably because I am still a teenager and teenager can eat anything and not gain weight they are known for it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1209