Just a random vent

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
Just need to get this shit publicly off my chest once again idc if you don't give a shit or call it a schizo narci post but:

Narrow mandible = Death

Today I looked at myself in a reflection of a glass door and instantly noticed my death tier narrow mandible, I couldn't cope for the rest of the day :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I need these implants asap they should be a human right for deformed narrow mandiblecels.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, itorroella9, Deleted member 14543 and 2 others
Why don’t you sell surgery advice on here? Or are you already well off?

Ah_Shit%2C_Here_We_Go_Again.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, fras, LastHopeForNorman and 1 other person
Why don’t you sell surgery advice on here? Or are you already well off?
Nobody would pay and controlling my bank account and shit for like 5 bucks per week wouldn't be worth it.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 7725 and Deleted member 14323
Nobody would pay and controlling my bank account and shit for like 5 bucks per week wouldn't be worth it.
Look at the posts on your profile + people are always replying to your threads, I’m sure you get a lot of pm’s too. Maybe not mega bucks but I’m sure you would make good passive income.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
jaw is life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610
Where are you getting implants from?

seeing your past rope threads it wouldn't surprise me if you get an infection, no offense (I hope not ofc) :Comfy:

My mandible is good but my maxilla is slightly recessed

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Duke of cumskins and Deleted member 7725
Just need to get this shit publicly off my chest once again idc if you don't give a shit or call it a schizo narci post but:

Narrow mandible = Death

Today I looked at myself in a reflection of a glass door and instantly noticed my death tier narrow mandible, I couldn't cope for the rest of the day :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I need these implants asap they should be a human right for deformed narrow mandiblecels.
How you churkas have money for implants and keep bitching?

Look at the posts on your profile + people are always replying to your threads, I’m sure you get a lot of pm’s too. Maybe not mega bucks but I’m sure you would make good passive income.
I have 92 DM Chats since March is that a lot ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 14323
Im latino and 15 years old :feelskek:. How tall is the average 15 year old latino?
Cope no Latino has grown past 14

Over for you vs superior cockasians :chad::chad:

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
Where are you getting implants from?

seeing your past rope threads it wouldn't surprise me if you get an infection, no offense (I hope not ofc) :Comfy:
Dr Jacobsen in Zurich Dr Sailer taught her how to make implants so she should know her shit

give example of guy who has the same jaw as you

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Once I'll have the money set up to pay for surgeries, I'd definitely pay for advice from experienced members here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
at least your problem is fixable buddy. imagine being 5'4

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Acromegaly_Chad
I would rope on the spot
was just thinking about making a thread about how i seriously want to kill myself for being 5'4 some time soon. and then just clicked and saw this comment:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Acromegaly_Chad
drd reminder op is 6'5 and inheriting millions. literally spoon fed life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Karstossos, KraftDurchLeid, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person

Narrow mandible = Death

Mewing widens it.

You can also get a palate expander for quicker, more reliable results.