my dad makes me disgust on daily basis (vomit inducing vent)

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
you see how some people feel disgust seeing hair in food or seeing gore shit on internet etc etc, i never feel disgust by any of that. imagine how disgusting he is.
do you even know what disgust is? its a strong feeling that truly makes you uncomfortable and your back gets compressed.

everyday my dad wakes up, does a routine of extracting his sputum and mucus for 10 minutes and sometimes 15 min.
he does it in a extreme way, like unimaginable sound is being produced you can hear the chunks of sputum being pumped from his chest and throat to his mouth and he keeps spiting.
then the sound made by his goo landing on sink, you can hear it being sticky and big. and there is so much of it.
he does it so strongly that he keep having near vomit reflex and that sound of ugh.

and how he does it? does he wake up go to bathroom and close the door then open tap water then do it?
NO he starts the process right at bed and then collects the sputum in his mouth until he reaches wc, he doesn't even close the door nor opens tap water.
when he is done spiting all the disgusting sputum on the dry sink. then he closes the door and opens water.
in the meantime, he is farting every 30-50 second. loud farts and sometimes low pitched bass farts that you'd is not dry.
then he takes a shit, the way he does is that suddenly a burst of shit drops and you can hear the landing sound, oh btw he didn't open water either.
in traditional wcs in iran, there should be running water on the toilet so ur shit moves into the hole asap, also the sound of water covers your disgusting noises. he doesnt do it, he shits completely then opens water. because he is a greedy animal who don't want to pay 0.001 usd cost of water for anytime he shits.
then he comes out to make tea, his hands are dripping water on the kettle, he dont dry his hands after wc.
or sometimes he passes by you and water drips on your face and body from his hands. god knows how he washes his hand but guessing by how greedy he is, probably lowest amount of soap and water is used.
done? NO, he is still collecting sputum in living room, loud as fuck and long. a big chunk of good in his mouth and he keeps it, then if kitchen sink is closer to him, he will spit it there. sometimes he don't even use water, his good remains on sink.
he is farting all the time remmeber?

how do i survive this everyday torture? i quickly play a loud music in my airpods and then cover my ears too and push against it hard. i still feel the vibrations of his throat from ground.
THATS HOW LOUD IT IS, WE ACTUALLY HAD COMPLAINTS FROM NEIGHBORS FOR THIS AND HIS ALL DAY FARTS.

every single day of our life, me and my brother are trumitized by this man. he is so angry and always bad mood in mornings. his nose always running water and he keeps sniffle every 10 second. he keeps yelling about things and nagging. " I work hard all day and they can't even wash bunch of dishes, fucking lazy pieces of shits"
"if i come home today and dishes aren't clean, i will kick you out of house" he says all of this with pure hatred and loudly and filled with anger.
he pushes his teeth against each other, you don't want to see that face.
he wears a pant that is 10 years old, the knee part is loose and widened as big as watermelon and its all dirty from chemical paints and stuff he use in work.

now imagine, if you happen to need to go out early in morning and you are eating breakfast and he wakes up while u are eating. our houes is small, bathroom so close to where we eat breakfast.

my mother hate for my dad was legit and purely based on how disgusting he is, otherwise my dad brutally mogs my mother and is way above her league. imagine how disgusting he was that she hated his guts and divorced him.

now she is living poorly and alone, my dad told her to come back after 15 years of divorce. my mom still rather live alone and poor to be in a same house with him again and i agree with her. no woman should ever go through this torture.
this is just one example of how disgusting he is. he is by far the most disgusting person i've ever met in my life and i met so many disgusting fellas.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: piec, mid, horizontallytall and 27 others
not a word but yeah your daddy lifemogs you to death as he doesn’t rot here and lose brain cells.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: logicel369, Aesthetic.pilled, Pikabro and 8 others
just get a job bro
thats what i did

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, edgemaxx, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
Somehow I read the whole dissertation. My dad is somewhat similar but not to this extent though. I think most people’s dads are like this. When men get old, for some odd reason they enjoy being open with their bodily functions. They lose any sense of shame and end up obliging everyone else in the household to deal with their disgusting behavior.

I’m sorry! Why don’t you get a job and move out though? Seems like an obvious answer to the problem, no?

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, BrahminBoss, TheRagingBull and 6 others
Somehow I read the whole dissertation. My dad is somewhat similar but not to this extent though. I think most people’s dads are like this. When men get old, for some odd reason they enjoy being open with their bodily functions. They lose any sense of shame and end up obliging everyone else in the household to deal with their disgusting behavior.

I’m sorry! Why don’t you get a job and move out though? Seems like an obvious answer to the problem, no?
ew, I will never end up like this

shameless behavior is disgusting

• +1
Reactions: mhd_79, deadmanwalking and Psychophilly
Nigga that isn't your dad, that's your patient

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec, logicel369, horizontallytall and 6 others
ew, I will never end up like this

shameless behavior is disgusting
I agree, I find it repulsive and will never ever ever become like this but it is a fact that most men after a certain age just let themselves go and don’t seem to care

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, deadmanwalking and Psychophilly
you see how some people feel disgust seeing hair in food or seeing gore shit on internet etc etc, i never feel disgust by any of that. imagine how disgusting he is.
do you even know what disgust is? its a strong feeling that truly makes you uncomfortable and your back gets compressed.

everyday my dad wakes up, does a routine of extracting his sputum and mucus for 10 minutes and sometimes 15 min.
he does it in a extreme way, like unimaginable sound is being produced you can hear the chunks of sputum being pumped from his chest and throat to his mouth and he keeps spiting.
then the sound made by his goo landing on sink, you can hear it being sticky and big. and there is so much of it.
he does it so strongly that he keep having near vomit reflex and that sound of ugh.

and how he does it? does he wake up go to bathroom and close the door then open tap water then do it?
NO he starts the process right at bed and then collects the sputum in his mouth until he reaches wc, he doesn't even close the door nor opens tap water.
when he is done spiting all the disgusting sputum on the dry sink. then he closes the door and opens water.
in the meantime, he is farting every 30-50 second. loud farts and sometimes low pitched bass farts that you'd is not dry.
then he takes a shit, the way he does is that suddenly a burst of shit drops and you can hear the landing sound, oh btw he didn't open water either.
in traditional wcs in iran, there should be running water on the toilet so ur shit moves into the hole asap, also the sound of water covers your disgusting noises. he doesnt do it, he shits completely then opens water. because he is a greedy animal who don't want to pay 0.001 usd cost of water for anytime he shits.
then he comes out to make tea, his hands are dripping water on the kettle, he dont dry his hands after wc.
or sometimes he passes by you and water drips on your face and body from his hands. god knows how he washes his hand but guessing by how greedy he is, probably lowest amount of soap and water is used.
done? NO, he is still collecting sputum in living room, loud as fuck and long. a big chunk of good in his mouth and he keeps it, then if kitchen sink is closer to him, he will spit it there. sometimes he don't even use water, his good remains on sink.

how do i survive this everyday torture? i quickly play a loud music in my airpods and then cover my ears too and push against it hard. i still feel the vibrations of his throat from ground.
THATS HOW LOUD IT IS, WE ACTUALLY HAD COMPLAINTS FROM NEIGHBORS FOR THIS AND HIS ALL DAY FARTS.

every single day of our life, me and my brother are trumitized by this man. he is so angry and always bad mood in mornings. his nose always running water and he keeps sniffle every 10 second. he keeps yelling about things and nagging. " I work hard all day and they can't even wash bunch of dishes, fucking lazy pieces of shits"
"if i come home today and dishes aren't clean, i will kick you out of house" he says all of this with pure hatred and loudly and filled with anger.
he wears a pant that is 10 years old, the knee part is loose and widened as big as watermelon and its all dirty from chemical paints and stuff he use in work.

now imagine, if you happen to need to go out early in morning and you are eating breakfast and he wakes up while u are eating. our houes is small, bathroom so close to where we eat breakfast.

my mother hate for my dad was legit and purely based on how disgusting he is, otherwise my dad brutally mogs my mother and is way above her league. imagine how disgusting he was that she hated his guts and divorced him.

now she is living poorly and alone, my dad told her to come back after 15 years of divorce. my mom still rather live alone and poor to be in a same house with him again and i agree with her. no woman should ever go through this torture.
this is just one example of how disgusting he is. he is by far the most disgusting person i've ever met in my life and i met so many disgusting fellas.
brown activites

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec, wastedspermcel, Entschuldigung and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking and CarrotMaxxer

That is just enabling.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Eternal_
Read every word.

The fuck my father does the same routine and I have this exact same suicidal complaint.

Sometimes I see chunks of boogers and left-over food in the sink from his spit.

Absolutely disgusting and I would have stabbed him long ago if he wasn’t my father and blood related.

Stinks of shit I want to vomit every time he does this shit and he believes he is clean and hygienic cause “Oh I tidy up like an OCD freak!”.

Maybe us Iranians are truly disgusting subhumans at the end of the day bro.

Maybe we don’t have these tendencies because we have been exposed to western media and culture

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Psychophilly
I agree, I find it repulsive and will never ever ever become like this but it is a fact that most men after a certain age just let themselves go and don’t seem to care
DUDE U DON'T UNDERSTAND, IVE SEEN OTHER MAN DO THIS. other people routine is like a divine harmony to me compared to this.
he don't even do it once, after 20 min he starts the process all over agian. he has some allergy to chemical paints and he is so fucking retarded that he never realized it in 30 years of working with paints, he was supposed to change his job 30 years ago because he has allergy.
his nose,throat,mucus area is producing sputum 20x than normal human being. he got gut/bowel cancer from the chemicals and is suffering heavily. still doesn't quit the job.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: piec, TheRagingBull, sudanguy and 2 others
Read every word.

The fuck my father does the same routine and I have this exact same suicidal complaint.

Absolutely disgusting and I would have stabbed him long ago if he wasn’t my father and blood related.

Stinks of shit I want to vomit every time he does this shit and he believes he is clean and hygienic cause “Oh I tidy up like an OCD freak!”.

Maybe we don’t have these tendencies because we have been exposed to western media and culture
omg so true.
you know we are supposed to clean our mucus etc every morning right? at least 1 min of sucking etc
I NEVER DO IT, i never do it, never. i've never done it. can you believe it, i dont even know how it works. he made me hate this so much that i never do it because i dont wanna end up like him.
i never let any being in universe hear my fart and i hate people who do it for jokes etc.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Eternal_ and deadmanwalking
Read every word.

i should vent about my dad more often, i feel better tbh. i have so much vent from my dad accumulated in my chest that it's killing me.
i feel like someone should know what i'm going through with him

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
omg so true.
you know we are supposed to clean our mucus etc every morning right? at least 1 min of sucking etc
I NEVER DO IT, i never do it, never. i've never done it. can you believe it, i dont even know how it works. he made me hate this so much that i never do it because i dont wanna end up like him.
i never let any being in universe hear my fart and i hate people who do it for jokes etc.
It’s a disgusting muzzie cope.

You are right and I never do it either and still don’t know how to do it.

When I wake up I go to the bathroom, take a leak, wash my hands, rinse my mouth with water (no spit or sounds), brush my teeth, apply moisturizer and then wash my hands again.

I never rinse out my nose, only if it is leaking and I do it with a tissue. Not with fucking water in front of the sink.

9/10 my father leaves toothpaste spat all over the mirror and I have to end up cleaning it yet this nigga copes and says he didn’t do it.

I never fart either that shit is embarrassing and an indication that you have gut issues because of your diet.

Man muzzie Iran is so subhuman how do you live there I have empathy with all the dog shit stereotype pain you have to endure

• So Sad
Reactions: Psychophilly
i should vent about my dad more often, i feel better tbh. i have so much vent from my dad accumulated in my chest that it's killing me.
i feel like someone should know what i'm going through with him
I go through the same shit bro I wish I could end it

• So Sad
It’s a disgusting muzzie cope.

You are right and I never do it either and still don’t know how to do it.

When I wake up I go to the bathroom, take a leak, wash my hands, rinse my mouth with water (no spit or sounds), brush my teeth, apply moisturizer and then wash my hands again.

I never rinse out my nose, only if it is leaking and I do it with a tissue. Not with fucking water in front of the sink.

9/10 my father leaves toothpaste spat all over the mirror and I have to end up cleaning it yet this nigga copes and says he didn’t do it.

I never fart either that shit is embarrassing and an indication that you have gut issues because of your diet.

Man muzzie Iran is so subhuman how do you live there I have empathy with all the dog shit stereotype pain you have to endure
its so brutal bro, i wish i was in west. fuck this culture

• +1
I go through the same shit bro I wish I could end it
now imagine i'm the only one in world who can endure his torture the most, my little brother rages hard when exposed to his disgusting behavior or mental warfares.
they had so much fight, he never stays home.

luckily my brother is a giga heavy sleeper and don't wakes up with the routine noise.
but i've woken up countless times purely by the disgusting sound of his routine.
like at least 40% of my life, i've woken up to that sound.

• So Sad
its so brutal bro, i wish i was in west. fuck this culture
It’s not any better here because here people have other disgusting behaviors which might be even worse but at least it is not in your face like Iranians.

They have no shame man, all the habits and shit are not hidden.

That’s why a subhuman phenomenon like “tarof” is an Iranian only thing

• +1
now imagine i'm the only one in world who can endure his torture the most, my little brother rages hard when exposed to his disgusting behavior or mental warfares.
they had so much fight, he never stays home.

luckily he is a giga heavy sleeper and don't wakes up with the routine noise.
but i've woken up countless times purely by the disgusting sound of his routine.
like at least 40% of my life, i've woken up to that sound.
Go dark triad mode and end him bud I have no other advice

• JFL
imagine waking up with that sound, then quickly rushing toward your phone and earpods then playing white noise loud.
i specifically downloaded a white noise generator, i play it loud to not hear.

• So Sad
imagine waking up with that sound, then quickly rushing toward your phone and earpods then playing white noise loud.
i specifically downloaded a white noise generator, i play it loud to not hear.
Satan is here

• +1
bruh this is legit hilarious as fuck i'm glad u wrote this

• JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, TsarTsar444 and Psychophilly
:lul: Tales from the fucking dog house

My dad wakes up and its over after

Respect your father you ungrateful prick, you came from his balls.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: piec, Funnyunenjoyer1, Pikabro and 3 others
my dad hates me and doesnt talk to me but the feeling is mutual. If you are genetic trash even your parents hate you. Cats even eat their genetic shit babies or birds throw the genetic shit out of the nest
The same is true with humans although you cant just kill a autistic baby now or leave it in the forest or some other shit without consequences

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: piec, Infinite and Psychophilly
most human beings are utter subhumans

especially oldcels

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and Psychophilly

Damn, that's surprising. I'm glad both my parents are still really good lmao, couldn't ask for better. Heck, I don't think I ever felt any physical discomfort due to shit like this.
I wish all dudes suffering through this good luck.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Shkreliii
Didn't really read, but one of the reasons I don't want to live with my parents after graduating (other than them wanting me to move out) is that I can't stand the fact my dad always blows his nose disgustingly loudly a few times an hour

Also he reminds me of my facial flaws I acquired from him

Not a single particle but sure bro

You sound like a little bitch ngl

Typical arab

yea man moving out is a must man by 22 at the latest

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
Read every word.

That is fucking disgusting lol

• +1
Thank god my dad is not like this bro he the goat fr

this shit makes me want to delete my acc

• +1
Reactions: mhd_79

Hahahahahahaha madar jende

Bro just described every Balkan dad

u live in a 3rd world country so idk what you expect, also based low inhib dad.
Level 100 sandnigger

• JFL
Reactions: piec, Maalik, Pikabro and 1 other person
Reminds me of my dad

Do you put up with it and saved rent or moved out?

This sounds like a Indian house hold

i have a job now, i specifically choose this job since i have to go out 5:30 am and he is sleep.
Why don’t you tell that this makes you uncomfortable?you are technically contributing since you have a job

Respect your father and delete this thread consider yourself lucky because you have father that works his ass off for you some people don't even have parents or family growing up

also get yourself some earbuds and eye cover when sleeping that will minimize you waking up