Just a reminder, feminists are posting on this forum in an attempt to "intervene"

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years

for the people thinking "why would anyone care about these forums", well there you go.

and even if that refers to incels.is, this site is right next to it in terms of being blackpilled

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, HowAmIAlive123, TheChosenChad and 20 others
That @Rochefort6 dude got banned yesterday
He made NT bait threads denied the racepill and even said if you believe looks are holding you back in finding love you are retarded.
So glad he got banned.
A lot of shill posts have been going around tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Alt Number 3, HowAmIAlive123, TheChosenChad and 27 others
Just lol, there are prolly countless IT cucks and pinkpilled feminists that go under the radar here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, HowAmIAlive123, TheChosenChad and 17 others
racism is wrong guys ! all people are equal !

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, Alt Number 3, HowAmIAlive123 and 16 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HumidVent, Captain_Collagen, Chadeep and 3 others

mogs me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 2733, Kingcel32 and 1 other person
Yeah I suspect many of these greycels are larping foids.

The newest batch of greycels is unusually cancerous and retarded

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3, TheChosenChad, CopingCel and 21 others
idc
I just wanna have surgeries and become better looking to slay decent women, idc anything else

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
He made NT bait threads denied the racepill and even said if you believe looks are holding you back in finding love you are retarded.
So glad he got banned.
He also said girls like guys who simp for them.

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, TheChosenChad, Need2Ascend and 10 others
me and @sgt_iron ruthlessy bullied a negress greycel infiltrator ngl ngl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: turkproducer, TheChosenChad, Boldandbeautiful and 6 others
He also said girls like guys who simp for them.
It's true though. Look at this and tell me he ain't clapping Pokimane's cheeks right now

Download 7

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, Andros, Deleted member 4671 and 6 others
I have seen many women that think we are "tortured souls", and they just want to "help change you so it doesn't hurt so bad."

Yes Jennifer plz pay for my lefort3 thanks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Boldandbeautiful, Deleted member 6111 and 9 others
I have seen many women that think we are "tortured souls", and they just want to "help change you so it doesn't hurt so bad."

Yes Jennifer plz pay for my lefort3 thanks
yup, give me surgery so i can be a chad

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 4671
So glad he got banned.
Just ebcause someones doesn't believe dumb low IQ theories that being white make you not incel doesn't mean they're normie, you fucking retarded zoomerfag. I realize now why so many of you zoomers are hated, you're all SJW retards.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3681, stuckneworleans and Kingcel32
Just ebcause someones doesn't believe dumb low IQ theories that being white make you not incel doesn't mean they're normie, you fucking retarded zoomerfag. I realize now why so many of you zoomers are hated, you're all SJW retards.
You're fucking retarded calling anyone here an SJW.

Her theory is that if she convinces incels to chat about the paygap between male and female athletes, they will be less misogynistic. Just seems retarded imo, like most privileged white women she has no idea about how the world works, but maybe female interaction, aslong as females don't act disgusted, would make many incels less misogynistic, for a short time at least.

He literally said being ethnic is not a disadvantage im not a full on JBW coper that thinks that whites cant be incel ffs but to say being ethnic dosnt hurt your SMV is the most bluepilled trash ive ever heard I dont even need to pull up all the stats on that.
I can't find his comment but he said something as well along the lines "if you believe your looks are holding you back from being in a relationship= mentally retarded" or something like that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Boldandbeautiful, Deleted member 1751 and 2 others
i'm pretty sure @SubhumanCurrycel did not say that being white makes you not incel. he just mentioned the racepill, which is that different races have different levels of attractiveness to women on average

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and SubhumanCurrycel
You're fucking retarded calling anyone here an SJW.
You're a fucking retarded zoomer, 99% of zoomers are SJWs, if you think that somehow white men can't be incel, that's SJW, it's literally what SJWs called white privilege. I've been banned from many incel sites for challenging their SJW views, incels are ironically almost as SJW as feminists are, they just hate women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 6963, Chadeep and 2 others
i'm pretty sure @SubhumanCurrycel did not say that being white makes you not incel. he just mentioned the racepill, which is that different races have different levels of attractiveness to women on average
idk why people confuse racepill with JBW/whites cant be incel.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, diggbicc, Chadeep and 1 other person
You're a fucking retarded zoomer, 99% of zoomers are SJWs, if you think that somehow white men can't be incel, that's SJW, it's literally what SJWs called white privilege. I've been banned from many incel sites for challenging their SJW views, incels are ironically almost as SJW as feminists are, they just hate women.
SJW's that hat women thats a new one.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Chadeep and Kingcel32
He literally said being ethnic is not a disadvantage im not a full on JBW coper that thinks that whites cant be incel ffs but to say being ethnic dosnt hurt your SMV is the most bluepilled trash ive ever heard I dont even need to pull up all the stats on that.
I can't find his comment but he said something as well along the lines "if you believe your looks are holding you back from being in a relationship= mentally retarded" or something like that.
In Australia I often see good looking white women with ugly ethnics, yet never the opposite, the racepill is that white men have it the worst, but ethnics that have been brainwashed into having a victim complex can't admit the truth.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 1751 and 2 others
Jfl this bitch is an npc .

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Gazzamogga, MogTheMogger and 12 others
In Australia I often see good looking white women with ugly ethnics, yet never the opposite, the racepill is that white men have it the worst, but ethnics that have been brainwashed into having a victim complex can't admit the truth.
Despite Indian men having the highest Median income out of any race in America they have the lowest response rates in online dating, have no idea how Indians are advantaged or how you delude yourself into thinking that I dont even need to bring up anecdotes or whatever.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 1751, Chadeep and 1 other person
What type of retarded shit are you on about brother? I think you're fucking confusing the racepill with JBW. Only massive autists believe in JBW, but there are literally proven statistics proven that White Men do much better with all races of women. It's not "white privilege"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, Deleted member 245, Chadeep and 1 other person
SJW's that hat women thats a new one.
Having the racial attitudes that whites are evil and ethnics can do no wrong, doesn't mean they love women, 99% of black rappers hate women yet have the same racial views as SJWs, grow up and learn some fucking nuance zoomer retard.

Having the racial attitudes that whites are evil and ethnics can do no wrong, doesn't mean they love women, 99% of black rappers hate women yet have the same racial views as SJWs, grow up and learn some fucking nuance zoomer retard.
Nice strawman fuckwit when the fuck did I even say that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Chadeep and Kingcel32
White women virtue signal by saying white men are evil. But that doesn't mean that they would go with an ethnic because of that.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 6111, Deleted member 1751 and 2 others
White women virtue signal by saying white men are evil. But that doesn't mean that they would go with an ethnic because of that.
White women will virtue signal saying how much they "love and respect ethnic men from other cultures" yet they would probably gun down that immigrant Indian janitor that cleans the hallways if he ever spoke to her.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Baldingman1998 and Chadeep
What type of retarded shit are you on about brother? I think you're fucking confusing the racepill with JBW. Only massive autists believe in JBW, but there are literally proven statistics proven that White Men do much better with all races of women. It's not "white privilege"
What statistic fucking retard?
"The general pattern of the results was for blacks to report more sexual partners than whites and for black males to report greater frequency of sexual intercourse, consistent with Rushton's theory."
And this is from 1996, so its probably gotten far worse now, white men have been the biggest incels in the west for decades, only native Japanese men really can compare to white men when it comes to being incel. But the SJW victim complex in ethnics never gonna admit this, literally trained to pretend to be oppressed by society, the EXACT same way women are by feminism. Funny how you probably complain about how females think they're oppressed for no real reason, yet you got the exact same attitude.

White women will virtue signal saying how much they "love and respect ethnic men from other cultures" yet they would probably gun down that immigrant Indian janitor that cleans the hallways if he ever spoke to her.
Then how come I seen good looking white teen girls getting with Indian men who aren't even good looking at malls? Happens all over Australia atleast, maybe not America, but don't act like your race made you incel, I would rather be any non white ethnic than white in 2020, most ethnics would kill themselves if they had to live as a white male incel in 2020, rejected by your own women and all of society, you ethnics are lucky society still cares about you even though you're incel. That's why ethnic suicide rates are so low, if you were actually incel your suicide rate would be much higher like the Japanese.

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
That's true. The biggest hypocrites are curry whores. They shit on both white men and ethnic men. But would gladly choke on white cock that night.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 1751 and SubhumanCurrycel
"The general pattern of the results was for blacks to report more sexual partners than whites and for black males to report greater frequency of sexual intercourse, consistent with Rushton's theory."
And this is from 1996, so its probably gotten far worse now, white men have been the biggest incels in the west for decades, only native Japanese men really can compare to white men when it comes to being incel. But the SJW victim complex in ethnics never gonna admit this, literally trained to pretend to be oppressed by society, the EXACT same way women are by feminism. Funny how you probably complain about how females think they're oppressed for no real reason, yet you got the exact same attitude.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6111 and JizzFarmer
That's true. The biggest hypocrites are curry whores. They shit on both white men and ethnic men. But would gladly choke on white cock that night.
They hate on both but gobble Aryan cock on weekends and marry an LTR betabuxx Indian rofl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 4671 and 2 others
Then how come I seen good looking white teen girls getting with Indian men who aren't even good looking at malls? Happens all over Australia atleast, maybe not America, but don't act like your race made you incel, I would rather be any non white ethnic than white in 2020, most ethnics would kill themselves if they had to live as a white male incel in 2020, rejected by your own women and all of society, you ethnics are lucky society still cares about you even though you're incel. That's why ethnic suicide rates are so low, if you were actually incel your suicide rate would be much higher like the Japanese.

Watch this video you dumb cunt.

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and JizzFarmer
Quoting wikipedia, JFL, that's nonsense from old ass dating sites, just look at tinder for what millenial/zoomer women like, no 30 yr old woman or under using dating sites, who wants to date a granny.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and JizzFarmer
Ethnic preferences2
Ethnic preferences2 1

Heres some stats I found you fucking autist. And holy shit you are fucking retarded. Where the fuck have I ever said that I was being oppressed you fucking troglodyte?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, JizzFarmer and SubhumanCurrycel
Quoting wikipedia, JFL, that's nonsense from old ass dating sites, just look at tinder for what millenial/zoomer women like, no 30 yr old woman or under using dating sites, who wants to date a granny.
just be a nigger model bro

Literally never seen ugly ethnics with gl white women ever wtf unless its ultra betabuxxing.
Society still cares about us?
Beauty standards and cultural media/sterotyping leaves most Indian and Asian men in the dirt add that with horrible cultural expectations from Asian families you get a race of shut in spineless geeks.
If you are an Asian male Asian women are more likely to respond to white men then to Asian men how the fuck did their women not leave them behind????
While statistically white women are the most race loyal because like every other female ethnic group (except for black females) they reply first and foremost to white men

Cut your BS until you show me statistics as to how white men are more disadvantaged then ethnics in the dating market idgaf.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, bruh3610, Chadeep and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 1134, bruh3610 and 3 others
This nigger is fucking retarded calls us SJW's can't quote any fucking statistic proving his point while he screeches.
Motherfucker needs to stop sniffing his fucking urine and jacking off to blacked.com. Besides, it doesn't matter what race chad is tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Britishlooksmaxxer, JizzFarmer and 1 other person
We wuz feminists n shiet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Kingcel32, Chadeep and 1 other person
Yes JBC is legit
96001337 694325978020521 4405163857889457143 n

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, Chadeep, Deleted member 1134 and 2 others
Like some women currently talk about " dark is beautiful" and stuff who only date light skinned men

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Kingcel32, Chadeep and 2 others
@Rochefort6 called me an autistic retard and an inbred redneck when I presented statistics that challenged his points so yeah I guess the intervention is going really well

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, Chadeep, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
@Rochefort6 called ma an autistic retard and a inbred redneck when I presented statistics that challenged his points so yeah I guess the intervention is going really well
That's what they do. These are their comebacks when we present datas and facts
1) You're a basement dweller get out and see life for yourselves
2) post a random outlier and pretend it's universal
3) The reason why you don't get laid is because of your stupid mentality
4) you can either whine about your 5'8 height and being an indian all the time or you can do some work ( simping) to get laid

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 245, Kingcel32 and 3 others