just a reminder on how the average irl normie views himself

nandor

nandor

Bronze

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735, Deleted member 5815, It'snotover and 9 others
also no hate to this guy, his blind and dumb confidence at the end of the day made him fuck atleast some girls and in general live a better life than probably 90% of mentalcels here lol, this might be a "no cope" place but people here are down bad while they think they know the truth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735, It'snotover, Deleted member 6128 and 7 others
doesnt think he is balding :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ErbCel, wollet2, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
he is lucky to get a 5/10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, terrorblade, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
bragging about being called cute when he was 14 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: ErbCel, wollet2 and ShowerMaxxing
he's not that bad looking his main failo is his hairline but his ego is still way too high

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel, Deleted member 17735, sub5inchcel and 2 others
WW too generous, mans balding with prey eyes, LTN imo 4/8

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735, Curry Suicide, sub5inchcel and 3 others
Follow-up video about WW reveals his butthurt;

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
"Like rammus from league of legends" jfl should've gotten 2/10 just for that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735, wollet2 and Moggie
He looks like shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
Images   2022 08 26T191814983

He thinks he has NW0 and hunter eyes with hollow cheeks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ErbCel, Deleted member 17735, Moggie and 1 other person
Pakicel how can I ascend? you have the best ratings here
Main failos are narrow skull and low FWHR. Also, eyebrows and eyelashes need to be better.

Honestly though, just softmax and approach some beckies. No need to get surgeries just to get laid lol. You aren't incel due to looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and Deleted member 17244
Pakicel how can I ascend? you have the best ratings here
Btw, it is unlikely you will become chadlite+ even with surgeries. It just doesn't happen even in more ideal cases like yours (white good pheno, decent ratios, good eye area etc).

• So Sad
Reactions: Moggie
Main failos are narrow skull and low FWHR
I have fwhr around 1.8-1.9. Like Maher or Delissola so its not low. Just long midface lowers it probably

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
I have fwhr around 1.8-1.9. Like Maher or Delissola so its not low. Just long midface lowers it probably
It could just be distortion as you mostly post close up selfies. In general, your face needs more width.

It could just be distortion as you mostly post close up selfies. In general, your face needs more width.
I need shorther midface. If my midface would be shorther, my skull would be wider also. I cant change it so even dont bother with it tbh

Why do you keep asking people to point out your failos? You already know what they are.
Bc I need some blackpilled tips how can I improve. Most of guys here coping or are biased

I need shorther midface. If my midface would be shorther, my skull would be wider also. I cant change it so even dont bother with it tbh
I think you need to softmax first. And then post your face here. So proper haircut, leanmax etc.

I'd just get jaw/zygo fillers if I were you.

Man i cant fucking stand normies i mean look at this guy hes fucking delusional!

Bc I need some blackpilled tips how can I improve. Most of guys here coping or are biased
It's not like I am not biased either.

I have already told you what I think you need to do.

But yeah. Most here are delusional about surgeries and shit. One user here told me I'd be a chadlite after jaw and zygo fillers JFL.

They don't understand it is not about individual features as much as it is about overall harmony, which surgery can't give you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244

Attachments

• 2995341_IMG20220715235927.jpg
    2995341_IMG20220715235927.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220821-215446_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220821-215446_Gallery.jpg
    709.8 KB · Views: 0
Mental illness. Plus, he isn't gl enough to overcome his personality flaws.
Im diagnosed with autism and schizophrenia :(

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
Im diagnosed with autism and schizophrenia :(
Those are your main failos then. Unfortunately, they can't be cured.

I don't think you are severely autistic though. Just non-NT I guess.

• +1
Not manlet enough to make you incel. Just below average tbh but taller than most women.
I had a date today and was in city centre. I get heightmogged by 99% young zoomers and like 60% young girls.

I had a date today and was in city centre. I get heightmogged by 99% young zoomers and like 60% young girls.
Lol. 5'8 isn't 1st percentile height. More like 30th percentile I guess. Just below average but not quite manlet.

Average young foid is not 5'9" where you live.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Average young foid is not 5'9" where you live.
She is. In EE they are really small amount of ethnics so basically every white zommer is on average 6'1-6'2 tall

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 1851
She is. In EE they are really small amount of ethnics so basically every white zommer is on average 6'1-6'2 tall
BS. Average is prolly 5'11ish in EE.

• +1
BS. Average is prolly 5'11ish in EE.
are u 5'10 if I remember? come to Warsaw for one day and you will be brutally mogged by every1.

are u 5'10 if I remember? come to Warsaw for one day and you will be brutally mogged by every1.
Yes. But I see young poles around me in the UK, average is not 6'1" or anything like that.

Including old farts and shit, it is around 5'9". Maybe, 5'11 range among youngcels. These are the richer poles btw.

Man i cant fucking stand normies i mean look at this guy hes fucking delusional!
Tbh, he sounds like he might be joking about some of the things he said :ogre:

lmao that is the avg for YOUNG ZOOMERS, low iq schizophrenic
Fuck you and fuck your mother. Im the highest iq here probably. Every1 here is biased and delusional ethnic brainlet including you, idiot.

• JFL
Fuck you and fuck your mother. Im the highest iq here probably. Every1 here is biased and delusional ethnic brainlet including you, idiot.
YOU'RE LITERALLY DIAGNOSED WITH SCHIZOPHRENIA AND CALLING PEOPLE LOW IQ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

KYS

YOU'RE LITERALLY DIAGNOSED WITH SCHIZOPHRENIA AND CALLING PEOPLE LOW IQ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

KYS
He is mentally ill. Just look at the shit he posts on here.

• +1