just a reminder on how the average irl normie views himself

Tbh, he sounds like he might be joking about some of the things he said :ogre:
And you have this in your sig:

Xangsane said:
"9/10, nice colouring, chiselled and proportionate features, hairline okay but could be a little lower"

Face it. You think you are special because you are @Bvnny.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
He is mentally ill. Just look at the shit he posts on here.
Yeah lmao, I somewhat feel bad for him because the shit he has is literally unfixable as far as I know, no bimax can fix his mental illness

Yeah lmao, I somewhat feel bad for him because the shit he has is literally unfixable as far as I know, no bimax can fix his mental illness
Sorry, I didnt wanna be harsh to you. Im just frustrated.

Still mogs me

Shit thread. Average 18-25yo normie looks like pic related.
Chad 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5815, It'snotover and Moggie
And you have this in your sig:

Xangsane said:
"9/10, nice colouring, chiselled and proportionate features, hairline okay but could be a little lower"

Face it. You think you are special because you are @Bvnny.
But it was his mom who said it :ogre:

But it was his mom who said it :ogre:
You would never switch your face with even maher because you covet your @Bvnny.ness

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bvnny.

Chad 1​

When I go outside I see zoomies with proper forward grown mandibles and good maxillas. I'm the only one recessed ape.

• So Sad
When I go outside I see zoomies with proper forward grown mandibles and good maxillas. I'm the only one recessed ape.
zoomers either look like complete shit or moggers tbh

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
zoomers either look like complete shit or moggers tbh
I don't see subhumans at all. Really rare occurrence. I guess subhumans rot in their basements.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, It'snotover, HerpDerpson and 1 other person
LMFAO. They lengths normies will go to cope that they’re chadlite jfl.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover

Wheat waffles was actually generous imo this dude is like a 4.5/10. The only reason he's even as high as he is is because he isn't fat. If he didn't take care of his appearance he'd be like a 2.5/10

• +1
Follow-up video about WW reveals his butthurt;

wheatwaffles unironically mogs this dude hahaa. Wheatwaffles biggest falio is ginger. If he dyed his hair and shit he would look way better than this guy even

This guy pisses me the fuck off "Not really but okay" "I mean I have eye bags but only because I don't sleep that well" he is so ignorant and has no idea that eye bags are caused by facial bone structure. Pisses me off how he dismisses everything that's said by just saying "not really" when it's actually true :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
Mogs me :feelsrope:

• JFL
no the normie is boneless and looks skinnyfat aswell. He has a round low t face. No angles.
You remember what my face looks like, I am ogre

• +1

Look at how narrow his forehead is. I bet he has a bump right at the center of his forehead. its called metopic craniosysnestosis. And I bet its not severe enough for it to be treated but its a fucking looks death sentence. I have the same thing, although perhaps my pheno is better so I somewhat make it work better then on him. how depressing, the only solution to this issue is like OBO or tripod + forhead implants! 😡:feelswhy:

You are not 19 unless that picture is 8 years old. You mog me have you seen my face?
I'm 27 and look 15. it's definitely possible.
No bones, recession and subhuman facial fat storage = permanent babyface

Man i cant fucking stand normies i mean look at this guy hes fucking delusional!
Unironically looks better than some "MTN" and "HTN" on this forum. And he isn't even softmaxxed.

People in this forum should look themselves more in the mirror...which is hilarious given we are all "blackpilled". Have some self-awareness for fuck sake ahaha