Just a reminder that i mog this giga bug eyed and tiny jaw Dhindu Ganges Manlet peanutskull truecel @5ft1 ,

Who mogs, judging by his pics

• 5ft1

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Me

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
justinzayn

justinzayn

Sikh lion SidhuMosewala u will always b remembered
He always seething at my paki threads,
2951950 1655960259846

This is his cope picture, literally the same skin colour, in natural light
He won't show his bug eyes and 12 year old girls jaw and flat nose
, the pics he sent me looking like a abused indian dog, gonna cry at any point jfl

Rdm2hXBl
rdm2hXBl.jpg
UjDJAwAl

IpT9lNzl

He would literally commit sucide if he ever posted his giga over hindu bug eyes with no chin narrow rounded ganges jaw
, that's why he will never show his face
I can do eye area mog battle etc with him
He is just like the same skin colour as me in natural lighting
But with this ganges phenotype
Lel akash biswas just now people say i look like 39899765

Bro u live in Canada, u r literally a trucel, why get so offended when I called u ltm, I was just being nice

Paki is iranicfied indo iranid
Paki mogs gulf arab and rice @5ft1
He always gets triggered, love annoying him
Get mogged by paki slum dweller

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, aBetterMii, Deleted member 21700 and 5 others
Saar I’m a toilet cleaner in Dubai and my Arab master forced me to eat beef. Please help me saar 🙏😭🚩

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless, Gengar, the BULL and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Shrek2OnDvD and currylightskin
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hueless, Shrek2OnDvD and justinzayn
Indians can't stop talking about specific skin colors.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
2990610 or

:feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived and Gengar
He always seething at my paki threads,
View attachment 1747676
This is his cope picture, literally the same skin colour, in natural light
He won't show his bug eyes and 12 year old girls jaw and flat nose
, the pics he sent me looking like a abused indian dog, gonna cry at any point jfl

View attachment 1747677View attachment 1747697View attachment 1747689
View attachment 1747678

He would literally commit sucide if he ever posted his giga over hindu bug eyes with no chin narrow rounded ganges jaw
, that's why he will never show his face
I can do eye area mog battle etc with him
He is just like the same skin colour as me in natural lighting
But with this ganges phenotype
View attachment 1747687
Bro u live in Canada, u r literally a trucel, why get so offended when I called u ltm, I was just being nice

Paki is iranicfied indo iranid
Paki mogs gulf arab and rice @5ft1
He always gets triggered, love annoying him
Get mogged by paki slum dweller
No one cares. You’re both ugly shitskins.

• +1
Clear skin mogged 🔥🔥🔥

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Hueless, Deprived and 1 other person
Either @5ft1 is a disgusting cretin who doesn't take a shower or he took that picture right after a haircut (can see hairs within the ear).

Also, personally I am able to see you're Indian despite being lighter-skinned, bhai. I'm pretty good at distinguishing Indians from Pakistanis even if they both look stereotypically brown.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn and Deprived
Either @5ft1 is a disgusting cretin who doesn't take a shower or he took that picture right after a haircut (can see hairs within the ear).

Also, personally I am able to see you're Indian despite being lighter-skinned, bhai. I'm pretty good at distinguishing Indians from Pakistanis even if they both look stereotypically brown.
pic was right after a haircut
It was a year ago when my acne was at it's worst :feelscry:

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
pic was right after a haircut
It was a year ago when my acne was at it's worst :feelscry:
PM me a pic of your face bhai.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deprived
You heightmog me bhai.
nord indid north punjabis are usuall atleast 5ft11/6ft to 6ft3 tall like my nord indid elder bro for ex
i am taller then avg indo brachid,bcoz of my nord indid influence and i am narrower and higher faced then avg indo brachid

we grew up in lower middle class house,plus i am second child

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar

this place makes it sound like Indians are aborigines and pakis are vikings, meanwhile I couldn't tell an iota of difference in 99% of cases throughout my backpacking trips just lol. Only the Balochis and the more afghan looking peeps, I can tell to an extent and even that not at first look for the former.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived
this place makes it sound like Indians are aborigines and pakis are vikings, meanwhile I couldn't tell an iota of difference in 99% of cases throughout my backpacking trips just lol. Only the Balochis and the more afghan looking peeps, I can tell to an extent and even that not at first look for the former.
Avg indian
2728430 pj
Avg af

yes i cant tell the diff either from my mumbai new delhi house

also why do have to take offence,you dont look sterotypical indian ,you are not my target
pak and india is no comp
east punjabi northwest indid mogger,west central north southwest iranic mogger,northwestern/north aryan moggers

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar and the BULL
yes i cant tell the diff either from my mumbai new delhi house
no, I am talking about when I have travelled around SEA countries and actually hung out with them for a couple days or just gone up to many and struck up conversations knowing they were south asian too (and need someone to interact with when solo). And I used to visit the border nearly every vacation till I was 21 since my hometown is next to it.

• Hmm...
You will find them different in areas like Gilgit-Baltistan, KPK and Northern Panjab area. But the atypical phenotype is not that common. The Indic population of Pakistan however generally looks similar (aside from North Panjab) to other Indic populations in the Ganges nation.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and Deleted member 21700
nord indid north punjabis are usuall atleast 5ft11/6ft to 6ft3 tall like my nord indid elder bro for ex
i am taller then avg indo brachid,bcoz of my nord indid influence and i am narrower and higher faced then avg indo brachid

we grew up in lower middle class house,plus i am second child
Yes I am 178cm myself but I have taller male relatives.

• +1

you have good eye area in this picture

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700 and justinzayn
You will find them different in areas like Gilgit-Baltistan, KPK and Northern Panjab area. But the atypical phenotype is not that common. The Indic population of Pakistan however generally looks similar (aside from North Panjab) to other Indic populations in the Ganges nation.
pakistani nord indid plus indo brachid is very atypical in comparison to ganges
Avg indian
2728430 pj

avg eastern pakistani nord indid plus indo brachid vs north indian gracile indid
even avg punjabi is sandman lite
nord indid doesnt exist as typical anywhere in india,expect less then 2% sikh population

indo iranid is very common and widespread in pakistan,indo iranid is like 50% of pakistan
Screenshot 130

i have iranic phenos in my family as well,you cant classify

Last edited:
pakistani nord indid plus indo brachid is very atypical in comparison to ganges
View attachment 1870531View attachment 1870533

avg eastern pakistani nord indid plus indo brachid vs north indian gracile indid
even avg punjabi is sandman lite
nord indid doesnt exist as typical anywhere in india,expect less then 2% sikh population

indo iranid is very common and widespread in pakistan,indo iranid is like 50% of pakistan
View attachment 1870539
I wonder if you copy and pasted this or if you wrote it out for me especially.

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived and justinzayn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back