Platinum
6DA88574 6F73 4083 BC49 6B46F7314E1A
7E42732E 89DC 4A54 9186 D98D0A222BE9
A3E32190 139F 4E78 B26F F67187C2CCA3

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: hattrick, subhuman incel, Growth Plate and 8 others
No shit he looks 70 in the last pic is he meant to still look like superman? low iq thread

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 6273, UltimateMan and 4 others
Looksmaxxers will never experience agepill bc of the information here

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, pizza, Deleted member 5048 and 1 other person
norwoodpill

I hope all chads age 10x faster than truecels

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Deleted member 4106 and Deleted member 11604
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 4106, Deleted member 11604 and 2 others
Wanna die young

Between 25 and 30, dating life is over for 90% of guys.

• Woah
Reactions: TheAnomaly
My father is in his 50s and he looks 36 JFL.
The agepill does take prisoners--people with good genes.
Once you look older than late 20s, time for dating is over (if you are not rich):

• +1
Reactions: Selinity and Mongrelcel
So you're saying I won't be slaying prime jb when I'm 85 years old?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 9641 and 6 others
No, as you get older, it's the money that matters the most, you don't even have to be rich, you just have to fake wealth and scam gold diggers for sex and it does work. There are different techniques to do this, some guys go on sugar daddy websites and pretend to be a multi millionaire while others just drop a fake wad of hundred dollar bills on the floor in front of a bunch of girls and it does work, they don't even spend any money, they just act like they will. And if you're afraid of false rape accusations, you can just record proof of consent.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5185
No, as you get older, it's the money that matters the most, you don't even have to be rich, you just have to fake wealth and scam gold diggers for sex and it does work. There are different techniques to do this, some guys go on sugar daddy websites and pretend to be a multi millionaire while others just drop a fake wad of hundred dollar bills on the floor in front of a bunch of girls and it does work, they don't even spend any money, they just act like they will. And if you're afraid of false rape accusations, you can just record proof of consent.
I rather be incel than having sex with a girl that is not attracted to me. I want validation and ego boost from the girl finding me attractive.
Imagine having sex with a girl that is not even getting wet.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, oldcell, ManzareK and 3 others
take the negli pill

Looksmaxxers will never experience agepill bc of the information here
They will rope cause they’ll be so afraid of the age pill

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
Collagen reaper, and balding.
Kinda true-ish; when ti comes to prime aged (18-28) women. Although I would stretch it to like 30-35.

But Why?
1. 30% of men become fatties in their 30's.
So 30% of men ctrl-alt-delete their SMV because the become fatso's
71dyepgxbekwogzi07lz_w.gif

2. Plenty men, get collagen raped already in 30's.
Because they do zero or very limited skincare, and skin (sun) protection.

3. 25% of men are balding significantly, or bald, by age 30.
So their SMV gets raped by their hairline (exception of men with great skin shape, they can pull of bald).
imageLikeEmbed_grande.png

Above is in line with muh observations around me, as an oldie-ish person (38).
I would say like 50% of men in their 30's completle gets their physical SMV deleted to near zero. Whereas in the age group of men at 20 years old, Maybe only 25% og men have zero physical SMV.

Once you look older than late 20s, time for dating is over (if you are not rich):
I think, overall.
it's best to look late 20's; early thirties. But than obviously the type of late 20's man that is still lean/low bf, has good hair, and decent skin.

I rather be incel than having sex with a girl that is not attracted to me. I want validation and ego boost from the girl finding me attractive.
Imagine having sex with a girl that is not even getting wet.
What copingvolcel said, is a sad way of getting women imo. At least for me, it would be.
Imagine, usuing money (wether actually paying, or pretending to be paying but "frauding" your way through it where you kinda pretend going to pay up but don't). Igamine using money to get women to sleep with you. It's kinda admitting, you are not attractive enough, and she won't wanna touch you with the money aspact. Aka, she not in it for sexual lust.
Raw sexual lust from a woman for you, where she wants your body, moggs so much in sexual experience. It's really pleasing, when a woman is very horny for your body wants your d and goes full in for the sexual experience.

At some age though, if one gets ugly. One had to go either for equally old/ugly women as yourself. Or one has to go start paying up, for younger women and getting "exchange" type of sex.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, Deleted member 5185, Deleted member 3771 and 3 others
2. Plenty men, get collagen raped already in 30's.
Because they do zero or very limited skincare, and skin (sun) protection.
I dont think its really the collagen factor that makes guys look old, but rather the dropping fat pads and developing nl folds & under eye hollowness. Besides fillers/fat injections and face lifts, there is not much you can do to prevent this. Skincare is very limited in anti aging.

5b7b066c6399225222de3fdd39e0b45d
Download
Unnamed
STCH C404 V1040 S4

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
I dont think its really the collagen factor that makes guys look old, but rather the dropping fat pads and developing nl folds & under eye hollowness. Besides fillers/fat injections and face lifts, there is not much you can do to prevent this. Skincare is very limited in anti aging.

View attachment 1066239View attachment 1066240View attachment 1066241View attachment 1066242
True, that my statement of "callagen raped" is to limited. For the aging appearance of skin.
It's in reality, a combo of factors, of which collagen is 1 factor.
But since I obviously don't wanna write an essay, eacht time when comment on skin appearance deterioration with aging. I just use Collagen-reaper.

I dont think its really the collagen factor that makes guys look old, but rather the dropping fat pads
Fat pads ALSO drop, because of collagen loss. Elastic tight skin, keeps the fat pads in place also. Loss of collagen, los of elasticity, means the fat pads don't get hold into place anymore by the skin, and this the fatpads because of that reason also sink south.

Other aging factors:
1. bone mass loss, has effects on face
2. lower layers of skin lose "fat"; which mean the fat pads becomes less full, less working, more shriffeled.
3. cell renewal on skin slows down.

I personally battle all factors of above simultaniously. I hope it will slow down aging of skin appearance.

0. collagen: tretinoin, sun bock, red light, and some other serums.
1. K2, D3 and calcium vitamine and food intake
2. Amino acid use, oils use.
3. tretinoin does promote this
4. peptide: Ghk-PAL /Matrixil300
developing nl folds & under eye hollowness. Besides fillers/fat injections and face lifts, there is not much you can do to prevent this. Skincare is very limited in anti aging.
These things ALSO happen because fatpads/adiposites deterioration, shrinkage, and not being well fed when aging. I use amino acids oild, to battle this. I'm happy with the results so far. It's an overlooked item/feature in aging. because usually skincare only focusses on feeding the top skin layer and keeping that moist and well fed.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and dachad
My father is in his 50s and he looks 36 JFL.
The agepill does take prisoners--people with good genes.
mine too tho, are you black or ethnic?

• +1
Reactions: Selinity
that's nonsense, looking older is actually better for guys. I wish I didn't look like a baby

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and Deleted member 5185
that's nonsense, looking older is actually better for guys. I wish I didn't look like a baby
I had that issue. besides the issue of being normie in looks at best.

When I was 18, I looked 14.. So zero SMV among aged peers.
When I was 22, I looked 18. So zero SMV among aged peers (because 18 year old girls, prefered 22 year old guys more)
When I was late 20's, I looked 23. And finally I could get some things going on.
Now I'm 38, and I look 29. And I hit muh looks peak I think.

It's the sad and also postive reality, of us younger looking men.
It's a big hindrance and fuckup when young.
Now at 38, I am happy. And I mogg so many f my same aged peers in looks alot. It's hard to though, to overcome missed youth experiences. Well, it's to to do a little bit of making up for lost time, I guess.

this is why you dont take your prime years for granted
(prime years are 0-18)

I had that issue. besides the issue of being normie in looks at best.

When I was 18, I looked 14.. So zero SMV among aged peers.
When I was 22, I looked 18. So zero SMV among aged peers (because 18 year old girls, prefered 22 year old guys more)
When I was late 20's, I looked 23. And finally I could get some things going on.
Now I'm 38, and I look 29. And I hit muh looks peak I think.

It's the sad and also postive reality, of us younger looking men.
It's a big hindrance and fuckup when young.
Now at 38, I am happy. And I mogg so many f my same aged peers in looks alot. It's hard to though, to overcome missed youth experiences. Well, it's to to do a little bit of making up for lost time, I guess.
Yeah that's my hope. I already noticed that I now look better than I did at 18 (less buccal fat despite more weight at same height) but I still look too young. I can't grow a beard and my facial features look young too I guess. Maybe it's also just my small body that gives me this failo of looking young idk.
in high school it wasn't a problem but as I'm reaching 21+ age I really don't think i have a chance with same age girls anymore

but as I'm reaching 21+ age I really don't think i have a chance with same age girls anymore
i can relate.21 year old women, in general. Don't want a bf that is or looks 17-18 years old (except if he looks like Chad). That's percieved by her and her friends as childish.
It's freaking brutals.
You maybe should just try to hang and stick with the small pool of 18 year old girls. It's your best shot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
i can relate.21 year old women, in general. Don't want a bf that is or looks 17-18 years old (except if he looks like Chad). That's percieved by her and her friends as childish.
It's freaking brutals.
You maybe should just try to hang and stick with the small pool of 18 year old girls. It's your best shot.
I don't care too much about girls tbh, I'll just be a wizard and that's okay.
What's more brutal is that nobody at work or in life generally takes you seriously

What's more brutal is that nobody at work or in life generally takes you seriously
Yeah, that one is almost more brutals.

I recall when I was 22 and doing intern. Looking like an 18 year old.
A group of old people (40+ for sure) that also worked there, walked into the building same time as me passed the door for workers. And they started talking among themselfes, but loud enough so I could hear. Saying stuff like: "what they hire nowadyas, is going down alot. Look at this. It's getting more crazy, they are hring children". I was so mad, I recall. But I restrained myself. Fucking boomers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
A few guys stay pretty strong up until their 50s but most are destroyed by their mid 30s either by getting out of shape or norwooding. A lot of in shape 35+ norwooders but females don't want their bald heads.

View attachment 1066239View attachment 1066240View attachment 1066241View attachment 1066242

Yep high cheek bones giving good undereye support help you fight the agepill quite a bit.