MY DE-AGING TRANSFORMATION/ Ascending from ogre to Prettyboy (Agepill)

I will make bigger guide later, but most important aspects of my diet are vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, bell pepper, spinach) they all have insane antioxidants and polythenols and other compounds that ARE essential to reversing aging.

Also tons of protein of all forms, no red meat and processed stuff, no frying, just microwave (turkey, eggs, beans, lentils, beef liver, chicken, tofu, cottage cheese, kefir, salmon, tuna, caviar), only dairy are cottage cheese and kefir (probiotics and prebiotics), no milk and especially no fucking regular cheese. For carbs is oat meal, berries (black currant, blueberries), ocassionally soba noodles.

Extra virging olive oil is must have chugging that shit down, also flaxseed oil. Very important is drinking gelatin powder and collagen peptides daily. NO SUGAR, low carbs with low glycemic index, no prosecced at all, no saturated fat, no frying or overheating.

Green tea daily as much as possible, also pure cocoa powder daily drinking for flavanoids and polythenols.
Very good diet but why no red meat and eggs?

• +1
Reactions: choripan
This is me at 23 years old, looking like a fucking human shrek in his 30s.

View attachment 3233188
View attachment 3233193View attachment 3233218
And now that's me at 25 looking like college prettyboy
View attachment 3233197View attachment 3233198View attachment 3233199View attachment 3233203View attachment 3233205

Not gonna lie, I still was considered somehow attractive in before, but usually by not the JBs I wanted, plus I realised if I look this freakishly old and ogre-like while being only 23 years old, how fucking old and more ogre I would get by 30.
So I decided fuck it, fuck the Agepill, I am going all in like fucking Bryan Johnson doing all possible anti-aging routines. So this is my result so far in 2 years, so I am kinda like Benjamin Button now lol. But still this is not final result and result pictures are slightly frauded, irl I still have flaws to work on.

Ask me anything, should I drop my routine? 👀
Drop it

• +1
Reactions: choripan and PompastyMogs
Very good results, I'm interested in your routine.

Youthfulness is everything. The day I will stop noticing high school girls staring at me in public is the day I will have to intensify my anti-aging efforts further, so I am interested in gathering as much info as possible.
what you look like?

• +1
Laser took me 1.5 year to achieve result close to what i wanted, I have no idea why it took so long for me tho. It also depends on type of laser, the ones I have in my city arent powerful enough, so I will try alexindrite laser once I move out to bigger city.

I have been doing minoxidil funnily for the beard in the past but that was a mistake hardcore, so now I am fixing it. I use min on entire scalp and eyebrows, eyelashes, in the scalp I been doing it for 1.5 year.

And yeah, I suspect it kinda lowers the effectivness of laser removal a bit, but thats a balance I have to go through, hair density and thickness is just as important as skin with no stubble, so no choice here.
Have people ever noticed that u got no more follicles on your face ??

• +1
I will make bigger guide later, but most important aspects of my diet are vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, bell pepper, spinach) they all have insane antioxidants and polythenols and other compounds that ARE essential to reversing aging.

Also tons of protein of all forms, no red meat and processed stuff, no frying, just microwave (turkey, eggs, beans, lentils, beef liver, chicken, tofu, cottage cheese, kefir, salmon, tuna, caviar), only dairy are cottage cheese and kefir (probiotics and prebiotics), no milk and especially no fucking regular cheese. For carbs is oat meal, berries (black currant, blueberries), ocassionally soba noodles.

Extra virging olive oil is must have chugging that shit down, also flaxseed oil. Very important is drinking gelatin powder and collagen peptides daily. NO SUGAR, low carbs with low glycemic index, no prosecced at all, no saturated fat, no frying or overheating.

Green tea daily as much as possible, also pure cocoa powder daily drinking for flavanoids and polythenols.
Most soy diet ever

• Woah
Very good diet but why no red meat and eggs?
I eat eggs, but no red meat, too much saturated fat, which is bad for aging, as well as other harmful compounds.

Last edited:
  • +1
Are you on roids? What's your diet like?

• +1
Have people ever noticed that u got no more follicles on your face ??
No, only one person asked if I started shaving better or sum. But no shame in lasering hair off face and it being noticed, I initially started it cause I had ingrown hairs all the time on my neck, so after that I started doing it on the face too.

• +1
Are you on roids? What's your diet like?
Nah, always been natural, just did a really long dirty bulkin few years back which probably what aged me a lot, so I regret. But now I have really easy time maintaining my physique and even improving proportions.
I elaborated on diet in the previous replies.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and choripan

Are you purposefully lying or are you really low-IQ enough to think this is true?

• +1
Are you purposefully lying or are you really low-IQ enough to think this is true?
I been doing more than a year of research of anti aging foods and what ages you, so the only low-IQ incel here is u probs, cause I am the one who gets results here.

• +1
Bro please drop it or give me what you can in oms

• +1
I been doing more than a year of research of anti aging foods and what ages you, so the only low-IQ incel here is u probs, cause I am the one who gets results here.
Must be a horrid research effort if these were your conclusions. I really hope you're simply lying and just regurgitated what you heard from a few Bryan Johnson videos.

That diet reads like a parody, as if it was a guide on exactly what not to do.

• +1
Must be a horrid research effort if these were your conclusions. I really hope you're simply lying and just regurgitated what you heard from a few Bryan Johnson videos.

yeah dude, I get it, you drink raw milk from cows vagina and consume red meat of an elk straight from the forest. Stop glazing Joe rogans nuts. I have been doing exactly opposite of what I eat now and made me look like ogre old fuck, so no thnx, I am enjoing my results from current routine being noticed IRL by top JBs all the time.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and choripan

I not only face mog u, but frame and muscle mog u with my enferior diet.

• +1
yeah dude, I get it, you drink raw milk from cows vagina and consume red meat of an elk straight from the forest. Stop glazing Joe rogans nuts. I have been doing exactly opposite of what I eat now and made me look like ogre old fuck, so no thnx, I am enjoing my results from current routine being noticed IRL by top JBs all the time.
Your results are not impressive at all. You simply darkened your hair and improved your skin quality, don't think you're some arcane wizard holding esoteric knowledge.

Also, good for you for finally being noticed by 15 year old girls 10 years later.

• +1
Your results are not impressive at all. You simply darkened your hair and improved your skin quality, don't think you're some arcane wizard holding esoteric knowledge.

Also, good for you for finally being noticed by 15 year old girls 10 years later.
Whatever u say, dont get distracted from hunting down fresh meat in the forests, mr primal conspiracy enjoyer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: choripan and GrowthReaper
I not only face mog u, but frame and muscle mog u with my enferior diet.
I only hope that in 6 years when I am your age I won't be acting as insecure as you are right now.

• So Sad
  • Woah
what you look like?
180cm tall, pale skin, athletic with wide shoulders narrow waist.
Clean shaven or very light stubble. Long dark hair usually in a messy bun.

• +1
No, only one person asked if I started shaving better or sum. But no shame in lasering hair off face and it being noticed, I initially started it cause I had ingrown hairs all the time on my neck, so after that I started doing it on the face too.
I ipled my whole neck and cheeks and it was an insane life quality improvement but not sure about doing the whole beard. I just left the contour on the jawline and some on the upper lips, cuz some girls find the light stubble on the jaw attractive.
Plus i figured It looks kinda weird to have completely smooth skin like a lesbian there tbh.
Was that a guy or a girl who asked you ?

• +1
post the routine nigga

• +1
Reactions: PompastyMogs
@PompastyMogs stop edging us, drop it tovarisch

• +1
I ipled my whole neck and cheeks and it was an insane life quality improvement but not sure about doing the whole beard. I just left the contour on the jawline and some on the upper lips, cuz some girls find the light stubble on the jaw attractive.
Plus i figured It looks kinda weird to have completely smooth skin like a lesbian there tbh.
Was that a guy or a girl who asked you ?
Nah, smooth skin all the way, look at the top pretty boys. Smooth skin only looks weird if you have no jawline and masculine features, otherwise, you dont need those pubes underneath your skin

View attachment 3233188
View attachment 3233197View attachment 3233198View attachment 3233199View attachment 3233203View attachment 3233205

Not gonna lie, I still was considered somehow attractive in before, but usually by not the JBs I wanted, plus I realised if I look this freakishly old and ogre-like while being only 23 years old, how fucking old and more ogre I would get by 30.
So I decided fuck it, fuck the Agepill, I am going all in like fucking Bryan Johnson doing all possible anti-aging routines. So this is my result so far in 2 years, so I am kinda like Benjamin Button now lol. But still this is not final result and result pictures are slightly frauded, irl I still have flaws to work on.

Fellow ogre, how tf did you look way younger. Is it just bloatpill? I fucking hate looking like im in my mid 20s

Hilarious when people get angry when other people disagree about their diet philosophy. Also a beta cuck trait.

You looked about 27 at 23, and now you look 24 at 25. Incredible transformation. Life fuel 10/10

Nah, smooth skin all the way, look at the top pretty boys. Smooth skin only looks weird if you have no jawline and masculine features, otherwise, you dont need those pubes underneath your skin
They still have some light clean shaven stubble tho, nobody has 0 follicles on their jaw except girls, that's why it looks weird.

He got it and he's the textbook definition of being clean shaven

0 follicles is literally lesbian tier. I get it you won't be able to pull this off if your facial hair is too strong and you'll be left with a disgusting dark shadow, what you had to do was just thin it out and make it more sparse so that you'd still look 18 clean shaven.

0 follicles ≠ clean shaven

Keep the neck and cheeks smooth but let some follicles reactivate on the mandible area.

The lower third should always have an ever so light greyish tint on otherwise your skin will look lesbian jfl, it'll be unnatural and uncanny

I wanted to blast everything off too for convenience but reconsidered it

IPL + grew out hair
Haven't done laser for skin, did microneedling and glycolic peel instead, but I did laser hair removal to abolish nasty beard shadow for good, it made me way older and also caused ingrown hairs and shitty texture.
And yeah, I grew hair, but WAY thicker and denser, used minoxidil on the whole scalp.
But that's not the whole routine obv
IPL?

not doing finasteride or dutasteride will looksmin you long term. you will hop on eventually or be norwood2+ with shit collagen sooner or later. mirin the laser hair removal imma do this too.

View attachment 3233188

height?

Getting leaner did you wonders, aswell.

• +1
not doing finasteride or dutasteride will looksmin you long term. you will hop on eventually or be norwood2+ with shit collagen sooner or later. mirin the laser hair removal imma do this too.
Side effects are a bit too bad honestly, so dont want my dick to shrink in size.

I am not really loosing my hair, just returned it to the prime when it was the fullest ever. Does finasteride improve skin?

Last edited:
Side effects are a bit too bad honestly, so dont want my dick to shrink in size.

I am not really loosing my hair, just returned it to the prime when it was the fullest ever. Does finasteride improve skin?
Are you retarded? Your dick won’t shrink LMFAO that’s not possible. And there are no side effects in the overwhelming majority of cases. If you need minoxidil for your hair to be back in its “prime” that means you have mpb boyo. Besides your white so you have a very high chance of mpb anyway, very fucking few stay norwood 0 for life. Finasteride seems to improve skin aging long term yes but dutasteride is better.

Are you retarded? Your dick won’t shrink LMFAO that’s not possible. And there are no side effects in the overwhelming majority of cases. If you need minoxidil for your hair to be back in its “prime” that means you have mpb boyo. Besides your white so you have a very high chance of mpb anyway, very fucking few stay norwood 0 for life. Finasteride seems to improve skin aging long term yes but dutasteride is better.
I ve seen a lot of dudes on posting about their dick getting smaller and having softer erections.