Just a reminder to all of you lazy copers saying it's "Over".

Dragon5000

Dragon5000

Platinum
Screenshot 20220611 234106 Chrome

2916986 astronigger2

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lmao, Mewton, Deleted member 19551 and 8 others
just have 6 figures theory

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Manu le coq, Mewton and 4 others
just have 6 figures theory
Need more than that. Lol. Atleast 7 figures to afford the shit that one guy did and still live good with a lot of money left over.

But that's still possible and to say otherwize is cope.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 19499 and Deleted member 7725
The Kardashian family were long in the game before anyone knew what looksmaxxing was

• +1
Reactions: Banderacell, Mewton, lungorichard and 3 others
Need more than that. Lol. Atleast 7 figures to afford the shit that one guy did and still live good with a lot of money left over.

But that's still possible and to say otherwize is cope.
definitely possible if you have that money

• +1
Reactions: Dragon5000
I would never get LL below 5'6"

Just move to a shorter country

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
I would never get LL below 5'6"

Just move to a shorter country
LL is a crazy surgery, but I don't understand your logic.

Shouldn't there be more incentive the shorter you are?

LL is a crazy surgery, but I don't understand your logic.

Shouldn't there be more incentive the shorter you are?
Oh yeah my english sucks, I meant unless below 5'6" lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380 and Dragon5000
Which forum is the second screenshot from?

Most of the guys getting multiple insane surgeries spanning years are just narcs that don’t want to accept an average girl, nature balances it out because by the time they spend 6 figures on surgeries they are 30+ at the minimum, most of them will lose the collagen or fat pads required to slay 17-22 women.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 16380, johncruz12345 and 3 others
Most of the guys getting multiple insane surgeries spanning years are just narcs that don’t want to accept an average girl, nature balances it out because by the time they spend 6 figures on surgeries they are 30+ at the minimum, most of them will lose the collagen or fat pads required to slay 17-22 women.
True, but my guy was a 3 out of 10 manlet gigasubhuman. Lmao

Yeah surgerymaxing is usally just cope and a distraction from real looksmaxing tho

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Melo95 and LightSkinNoob
Oh yeah my english sucks, I meant unless below 5'6" lol
You were right the first time. 6 inches is about the max you can get from LL, so if you're under 5ft6 you might as well rope because you'll never be the required 6ft. Over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 18522
im gonna get LL. whatever is takes is better than rope

You were right the first time. 6 inches is about the max you can get from LL, so if you're under 5ft6 you might as well rope because you'll never be the required 6ft. Over
The requirement is more like 5'8" irl

• Woah
Reactions: ROTTING
this is utter cope son just look at someone like brad pitt. muh collagen. like girls dont like robust mogging older men jfl. u think a jb girl is gonna look at chris hemsworth and be like "eww! he looks so old!" collagen and fat pad loss can make you leaner in the face as well. 30 is not that old

• Love it
this is utter cope son just look at someone like brad pitt. muh collagen. like girls dont like robust mogging older men jfl. u think a jb girl is gonna look at chris hemsworth and be like "eww! he looks so old!" collagen and fat pad loss can make you leaner in the face as well. 30 is not that old
No He still has a point, Idk why he thinks life is just about slaying 18-22 year olds tho. Lmao. Its allways good to look good.

• +1
not to mention my sig

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel
No chad potential no looksmaxxinf effort simple

almost everyone has chad potential with the right surgeries
even the worst subhumans can go to chadlite

• Hmm...
Reactions: ROTTING and sub5inchcel
Cope most surgeries look dog shit especially eye area ones

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
Both people I mentioned were IPD and ESR/MFR cels. The one giy was also a pfl cel. These are known to be pretty much unfixable, but they still worked around it.

Both people I mentioned were IPD and ESR/MFR cels. The one giy was also a pfl cel. These are known to be pretty much unfixable, but they still worked around it.
Copium still that doesn’t make someone chad

Copium still that doesn’t make someone chad
Correct he is about HTN to Chadlite. But he was litterally a turbomanlet gigatrucel before. So I do not see your point???

Correct he is about HTN to Chadlite. But he was litterally a turbomanlet gigatrucel before. So I do not see your point???
Sub chad theory is real asf

Sub chad theory is real asf
Bruh this dude looks maxxed from a 5'7" 2.5 PSL guy to a 6'1" 5 PSL guy. And this forum has brain washed you so much that to where you don't care. Cause he's "nOt cHAd"

The quality of life increase for him for the rest of his life. Will be huge because of it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380 and Erik-Jón
Bruh this dude looks maxxed from a 5'7" 2.5 PSL guy to a 6'1" 5 PSL guy. And this forum has brain washed you so much that to where you don't care. Cause he's "nOt cHAd"

The quality of life imcrease of him for the rest of his life. Will be guge because of it.
Yeah guess he has a shit base :feelskek: sub chad fags like us should just give up

• JFL
Yeah guess he has a shit base :feelskek: sub chad fags like us should just give up
u do realize he can still improve to 6+ now i hope?

u do realize he can still improve to 6+ now i hope?
Hope=cope he’s probably overrated also , we’ll never be chads so better we just rot and ldar here

Hope=cope he’s probably overrated also , we’ll never be chads so better we just rot and ldar here
dude shut THE ACTUAL FUCK UP
holy fuck it's so over for your mentality
just give up, never try, you'll always be "sub chad"
it''s better to strive for ascension then sit and rot. always.

dude shut THE ACTUAL FUCK UP
holy fuck it's so over for your mentality
just give up, never try, you'll always be "sub chad"
it''s better to strive for ascension then sit and rot. always.
Ascenion is htn for 99.99% of people

“Just be world famous and one of the most attractive men of all time brooooo” getting prime women thru looks at 30-35+ is a pipe dream, and getting women 25+ is all about height and physique.

“Just be world famous and one of the most attractive men of all time brooooo” getting prime women thru looks at 30-35+ is a pipe dream, and getting women 25+ is all about height and physique.
Yeah exactly. He literally picked gigachads. Lmao

To get prime woman at that age you need to be a striking chad.

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
True, but my guy was a 3 out of 10 manlet gigasubhuman. Lmao

Yeah surgerymaxing is usally just cope and a distraction from real looksmaxing tho
Not really. It's just that most guys don't have the money early enough for hardmaxxing. Ideally, ALL looksmaxxing including surgeries should be completed by early 20s.

But in order to do that, you'd have to inherit a bunch of money or have extraordinary work ethic and some intelligence to where you build a build a business in your late teens. Basically you have to be top 1 percent in other ways

• +1
That being said. Getting prime woman =/= quality of life. That is some degenerate myth this site likes to believe

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
I don’t think most guys can even be a genuine HTN with surgery, pheno, harmony and height play a much larger role at chadlite+

I have this kid Erik on muted tho, most annoying user behind alexbrown

That being said. Getting prime woman =/= quality of life. That is some degenerate myth this site likes to believe
Every guy is different, some guys have fulfilled many aspects of life and still feel something is missing, sometimes it’s slaying or causal sex, no one has a clue what will fulfil someone else.

Look at guys like amnesia, slaying is like therapy for them.

Every guy is different, some guys have fulfilled many aspects of life and still feel something is missing, sometimes it’s slaying or causal sex, no one has a clue what will fulfil someone else.

Look at guys like amnesia, slaying is like therapy for them.
Amnesia is one fascinating human being. Someone could make a movie about him and his brain.

I don’t think most guys can even be a genuine HTN with surgery, pheno, harmony and height play a much larger role at chadlite+

Yeah people forget that like 85% on men are ethnic. And 50% of men are manlets.

Still possible but requires serious surgery maxing. Like the first guy I showed

Lazines is a poison tbh

it's almost like these things are doable with surgery

what does his status have to do with anything son were talking solely about the way he looked, and if you have the right base its not insane to assume you could looksmax to his lookslevel

• +1
it's almost like these things are doable with surgery
Harmony isn’t happening unless your clinically deformed, height is through LL, any substantial LL will leave you crippled in 10 years. Retard.

what does his status have to do with anything son were talking solely about the way he looked, and if you have the right base its not insane to assume you could looksmax to his lookslevel
Only 1 or 2 people in PSL history have ascend close to Brad Pitt.

Harmony isn’t happening unless your clinically deformed, height is through LL, any substantial LL will leave you crippled in 10 years. Retard.
unless muh clinical deformation
wait 10 years, your gonna see a huge jump in the rise of surgical methods that create good harmony, and ways to gain height besides LL

unless muh clinical deformation
wait 10 years, your gonna see a huge jump in the rise of surgical methods that create good harmony, and ways to gain height besides LL
Just say “muh” and predict the future to counter my argument theory

Stop spreading misinformation you🤡

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
Just say “muh” and predict the future to counter my argument theory
Calcium implants that are REAL bone are already a thing being researched.
Torso lengthening is also being researched. CRISPR genes used to theoretically reopen growth plates and growth to insane heights.
The sky is the limit. No excuse for being sub chadlite nowadays.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19499