Just a reminder

Chad69

Chad69

Chad1212 - heroin connoisseur
Joined
Nov 28, 2019
Posts
23,254
Reputation
37,495
While you are arguing with jews on incel forum this is your onetits right new:
71467612 CFD7 4DFE 8CBE 76DA6D4A88C3
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 4563 and 2 others
Jew Chad fucking Oneitis
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 183066, Deleted member 4563 and Chad69
Buttsex.com
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 4563 and Chad69
I don't have a onetis.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and Chad69
I dont have a oneitis, so this is just some random slut
 
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 4563 and 1 other person
Why can't I be the one throwing her dicks?


Life's unfair
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Chad69
Idc,one day I'll ascnee and have all the pussy I could ever want 🤷‍♂️. Pussy better in your 20s, more parties and shit. As a 30 you can still slay 20 year olds and 40 you can young max and still slay 30 year old or if you're young enough college girls. That's why I'm here tryna looksmax
 
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel

Similar threads

lookism...
Replies
9
Views
67
lookism...
lookism...
reeven
Replies
0
Views
92
reeven
reeven
AutistKhan
Replies
10
Views
57
sugarfucker
sugarfucker
Fridx
Replies
11
Views
85
Fridx
Fridx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top