Just act like a alpha is legit boyos

D

Deleted member 2227

‎⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
You can even be a 3 or 4 PSL tier and still get into a relationship with a virgin JB and take her virginity
So i see this with my own eyes all time, i know a 4'6" Indian Dwarf with Tourette's and incontinence that act NT alpha asf. He shits his pants on the way to the library to meet up with his 6/10 GF. He calls her a fucking cunt right after, but I think that's the Tourette's.

Pics of him and his gf? Uhhh I would but... Maybe later, you know? I don't need to post evidence to back up my claims. That's dumb lol!!! JUST BE NT AND ACT LIKE ALPHA BRAH TAKE A SHOWER AND LIFT ON THE WAY TO THE THERAPIST'S OFFICE

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Alt Number 3, RichardSpencel, LordNorwood and 10 others
thx br0

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
why do u hate urself op

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, KEy21, Deleted member 3299 and 2 others
You can even be a 3 or 4 PSL tier and still get into a relationship with a virgin JB and take her virginity
So i see this with my own eyes all time, i know a 4'6" Indian Dwarf with Tourette's and incontinence that act NT alpha asf. He shits his pants on the way to the library to meet up with his 6/10 GF. He calls her a fucking cunt right after, but I think that's the Tourette's.

Pics of him and his gf? Uhhh I would but... Maybe later, you know? I don't need to post evidence to back up my claims. That's dumb lol!!! JUST BE NT AND ACT LIKE ALPHA BRAH TAKE A SHOWER AND LIFT ON THE WAY TO THE THERAPIST'S OFFICE
images

I'm praying that you incels develop a better personality. My girlfriend left me for a 5'2 Indian janitor who just acted alpha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Truecel14, RichardSpencel and 6 others
Fake it till you make it is cope. Being a poser is cope.

• JFL
images

I'm praying that you incels develop a better personality. My girlfriend left me for a 5'2 Indian janitor who just acted alpha
ofc you pray to another MAN.

shit thread

• JFL
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
61B20316 4DA7 47C4 8C6B D84579427C6D

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
images

Imagine looking like him for a day

• JFL
Bro I luv you so much your threads crack me up everytime:feelsgah:

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2227
You brazilian right? Impossible to be incel in Brazil, many subhumans can get girls... ofc good looking ones dont have to do nothing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
You brazilian right? Impossible to be incel in Brazil, many subhumans can get girls... ofc good looking ones dont have to do nothing

That's not how work my friend, what you think about Brazil is not what i see everyday.

That's not how work my friend, what you think about Brazil is not what i see everyday.

I'm from Brazil man, and when i took a shower and cut my hair and get stubbles girls stares me a lot, and i dont even had hunter eyes. Also i saw many subhumans on school getting girls... really guys with indian phenotyphe can get girls easily here, ofc they will not be desirable, but if they had a job or they are "funny" social status they will get girls.

• +1
I'm from Brazil man, and when i took a shower and cut my hair and get stubbles girls stares me a lot, and i dont even had hunter eyes. Also i saw many subhumans on school getting girls... really guys with indian phenotyphe can get girls easily here, ofc they will not be desirable, but if they had a job or they are "funny" social status they will get girls.

Depends in your location my friend, i can agree with, but many "Incels" are in fact "volcels" because males have mid to high standards too.

Depends in your location my friend, i can agree with, but many "Incels" are in fact "volcels" because males have mid to high standards too.

I believe any dude in a regular job can get a girl in Brazil, especially ones who already had children from another man. It's almost impossible to not get laid that way. Also people in Brazil are generally ugly, so it's not that hard to be considered good looking here. My objective is can be considered good looking in countries like usa which i think it's hardest one, but i dont know if i can do it.

I believe any dude in a regular job can get a girl in Brazil, especially ones who already had children from another man. It's almost impossible to not get laid that way. Also people in Brazil are generally ugly, so it's not that hard to be considered good looking here. My objective is can be considered good looking in countries like usa which i think it's hardest one, but i dont know if i can do it.

That's not true, the avarage person is ugly even in Northern countries, even more in USA that majority are Obese people, also where i live i already see many good looking guys, but to be honest, is more hard to find some ugly guy than ugly girl here (I remember of seeing people with 7 psl in trains).

That's not true, the avarage person is ugly even in Northern countries, even more in USA that majority are Obese people, also where i live i already see many good looking guys, but to be honest, is more hard to find some ugly guy than ugly girl here (I remember of seeing people with 7 psl in trains).

Of course good looking people is out there, but did you ever went to "Caixa economica federal"? Or other popular stuff? In Usa we have hollywood, and being white is not a halo there, also imagine being slayer in los angeles? I can't even think on it... there should be many good looking guys.

Of course good looking people is out there, but did you ever went to "Caixa economica federal"? Or other popular stuff? In Usa we have hollywood, and being white is not a halo there, also imagine being slayer in los angeles? I can't even think on it... there should be many good looking guys.

Maybe girls, but not Guys, also, the best good looking people in Brazil mogs the best good looking people in other country, example? Adriana Lima

274438 36

Images 39

You are overrating people in other country, even more USA, the Only country that i can agree with being full of Above Avarage people is Australia, but even some users here that live in Australia said that is not real like people think and post about here.

Also, my School have some very very good looking guys and girls, if you want i can send PV.

Maybe girls, but not Guys, also, the best good looking people in Brazil mogs the best good looking people in other country, example? Adriana Lima

View attachment 159510
View attachment 159511

You are overrating people in other country, even more USA, the Only country that i can agree with being full of Above Avarage people is Australia, but even some users here that live in Australia said that is not real like people think and post about here.

Also, my School have some very very good looking guys and girls, if you want i can send PV.

Send to me please man. Well i really think California would be the place with best looking people in the worl in quantity. Maybe i'm wrong. Also hollywood actor and acrtress mogs hard the ones from Brazil/globo

• JFL
Send to me please man. Well i really think California would be the place with best looking people in the worl in quantity. Maybe i'm wrong. Also hollywood actor and acrtress mogs hard the ones from Brazil/globo

No, this is the avarage person in California

Ap18093074657298 copy copy

Images 43

Also about Hollywood actresses mogging Brazilian Actresses not true

USA
Images 57

Images 62

Images 61

Images 58

Images 59

A lot of them have some surgery like Rhinoplasty

BR

Images 72

Bruna linzmeyer participa do superbonita do gnt nota 316366 36

Images 64

Images 56

Gabriela petry faz participa o especial em carinha de anjo 1 347775

Images 65

Images 69

Images 70

Bianca

Images 44

The opposite occurred

Also, Adriana Lima still queen

Images 39

Last edited:

Idk i'm totally insecure to go to usa, would love to work there, but i'm afraid to be incel there, and girls are important thing in life. This is the only fear i have to go to usa... i would love ot live there

Idk i'm totally insecure to go to usa, would love to work there, but i'm afraid to be incel there, and girls are important thing in life. This is the only fear i have to go to usa... i would love ot live there

The only local that I'm not totally surely about you go is Australia, i remember of a Video full of Chads, and the country with super sexy girls is Russia (there more too that i don't remember).

The only local that I'm not totally surely about you go is Australia, i remember of a Video full of Chads, and the country with super sexy girls is Russia (there more too that i don't remember).

You have a fear to live in australia, then? What made Australian guys so attractive? They dont have the similar ancestors to usa?

• +1
You have a fear to live in australia, then? What made Australian guys so attractive? They dont have the similar ancestors to usa?

They not (USA is by British, British are not so good looking, countries like Dutch and Australia is very different), in fact USA is very mixed and full of fat people, they don't look good at all as i posted, about Australia and some other countries like Netherlands and Switzerland the avarage person remember of this

But yes i not 100% sure as what i said, because is a video (a video full with guys) that i don't have anymore and i didn't search about, but is what i was remembering.

Last edited:
They not (USA is by British, British are not so good looking, countries like Dutch and Australia is very different), in fact USA is very mixed and full of fat people, they don't look good at all as i posted, about Australia and some other countries like Netherlands and Switzerland the avarage person remember of this

View attachment 159570

But yes i not 100% sure as what i said, because is a video (a video full with guys) that i don't have anymore and i didn't search about, but is what i was remembering.

I saw australia ninja warrior once, many chads there, but also on any tv shows we will have chads.