No Women's Type

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moneymaxerr, Elvisandreaa, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others

Oofy Doofy LAW Central - Germany​

just-an-average-day-in-canada
Confused Kevin James GIF by TV Land

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity, Deleted member 21340, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person

thought on getting into salsa dancing to cuck all these ugly guys and pump their overly sexual wives?

life fuel for ethniccels
Screenshot 2022 12 08 at 005435

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity, Moneymaxerr, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
the existence of oofy doofy's actually rises my cortisol to unforeseen heights
i'm pretty much fine with chads and their chadopoly they have on the dating market
but oof doofys are the single handily most rage inducing thing known to man bc you know that could've been you if you were just in the right place at the right time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18966, EverythingMattersCel, horizon and 1 other person
i'm pretty much fine with chads and their chadopoly they have on the dating market
but oof doofys are the single handily most rage inducing thing known to man bc you know that could've been you if you were just in the right place at the right time
Agree, when I see them outside, as well as non blackpilled indians, I get anxiety

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone and ReadBooksEveryday
Well, what can I say, you should have taken showers more frequently, and worked on your personality, Sweetie :feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone
How much is the flight from New York to Germany? I am leaving asap

@Octillionaire Do you want to tag along brother?

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone
Agree, when I see them outside, as well as non blackpilled indians, I get anxiety
why don't you get into salsa? you travel a lot and there are salsa nights in every major city around the world, easiest way to get laid imo. most of the couples there are swingers anyway and everyone is open to other cultures to a certain extent.

Was always a guaranteed lay for my 30+ year old friends when they traveled for work.

Last edited:
Why do you basement-dwelling virgins assume they are fcking because they take the same salsa class? They aren't couples... and they're just pairing up for the class.

Joe biden head shake

The oofy-doofy coping has gone too far.

All of those roasties are heading back to get fcked by chad after salsa, while salsa-cels go home and jack off

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18966, GuyFromSingapore, lungorichard and 2 others
Why do you basement-dwelling virgins assume they are fcking because they take the same salsa class? They aren't couples... and they're just pairing up for the class.

View attachment 1985851

All of those roasties are heading back to get fcked by chad after salsa, while salsa-cels go home and jack off
View attachment 1985852
how are you not oofy doofy pilled yet
by virtue of not being a basement dweller and actually going outside you should've realised the astounding amount of oofy doofy couples out there

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday

View attachment 1985851

View attachment 1985852
have you ever been to a salsa night? usually you go home with a new woman every time you attend it. problem is most of the woman are post-wall 35+ year olds. rare to find a young one.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, ReadBooksEveryday and EverythingMattersCel
how are you not oofy doofy pilled yet
by virtue of not being a basement dweller and actually going outside you should've realised the astounding amount of oofy doofy couples out there
Stop overrating women then. Most LTR couples the male is looksmatched and NT or mogs the female by some margin.

Oofy doofy pill is a major cope.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Corleone
Stop overrating women then. Most LTR couples the male is looksmatched and NT or mogs the female by some margin.

Oofy doofy pill is a major cope.
idk maybe im overrating women
but the amount of ltn manlets i see walking around with gfs sometimes makes me reconsider my blackpill beliefs

if they can obtain a gf
whats stopping us

idk maybe im overrating women
but the amount of ltn manlets i see walking around with gfs sometimes makes me reconsider my blackpill beliefs

if they can obtain a gf
whats stopping us
just be NT

Bunch of autists in this topic.

I've been to social-dancing events for Salsa, Bachata and Kizomba a dozen times. You will regularly see subhumans dance with GL women because DANCING is the main activity. Most of the dancing IS NOT sexual/romantic, despite it looking like that because they are intimate dances.

If you are a SUBHUMAN you could actually approach a STACY at an event like this and she will likely accept to dance with you. But not kiss or fuck like is typical if you are dancing together in a night-club. This is not expected.

While yes, people do fuck at these events. People go home together after meeting a stranger, etc. It's not more common than the average nightclub say.

Gender-ratio's in social-dancing events like these are generally better than in nightclubs though so everyone has better chances. But I guarantee you none of these ugly people are slaying anyhting.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Not enough desis to be Canada

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore