Just an average day of how Korean men are treated in Poland

S

stickyblickyhuh

Solstice
Havent talked about Poland in a while. Just to keep yall updated....

The girls come and flock you over just cause you are korean. But it seems other asian men are treated well because of it too.

Heres an extra. Hope yall enjoy!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, OrkRetardStrength, Deleted member 21052 and 4 others
Stop posting about Korean men. Like KIAs; overrated, mogged by proper Europeans

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, Michael Myers and beachdude123
Ill make a Norwegian truth thread. So make sure to wait for that :owo: Im a man of my words, unlike the niggers like @Blackgymmax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and OrkRetardStrength
Its proven that This guy slays in other european countries but Poland for him is a piece of cake :oops:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Deleted member 21620 and stickyblickyhuh
Stop posting about Korean men. Like KIAs overrated, mogged by proper Europeans
im just showing how asian men, especially koreans, are doing around the world. If you dont want to see the truth, thats on u, u dont have to

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
im just showing how asian men, especially koreans, are doing around the world. If you dont want to see the truth, thats on u, u dont have to
Nah I was joking, but you're obsessed with Koreans for some reason lmao

• Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers
Oh no not this shit again.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
@Jiyn @justinzayn @Curry Suicide @ShortBrownandUgly @TRUE_CEL @Vain786 @stevielake @Daiquiris @beachdude123 @6ft4 @JawGuyFatFaceGuy @Earth Dollar @traveler @TRUE_CEL @your smile @House Lannister @pur3e @Xangsane @TeenAscender @to be human @mightyravendark l

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
How does anyone have the energy to be bothered with this spamming

either take the truth, or try to rebute it.

There are alot of White women in Singapore and I NEVER see them with East Asian guys. What do you want me to do?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931 and Deleted member 16474
There are alot of White women in Singapore and I NEVER see them with East Asian guys. What do you want me to do?
@Gallowglass is that true? :oops:

they go there for job then?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931

Yes. I think they work in Finance. Rest are tourists. City Hall, Marina Bay, Orchard I see them all the time.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16474

Yes. I think they work in Finance. Rest are tourists. City Hall, Marina Bay, Orchard I see them all the time.
Probably that Singapore place has a deficit of Korean changs @stickyblickyhuh @Cheesyrumble

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: traveler and stickyblickyhuh
@Jiyn @justinzayn @Curry Suicide @ShortBrownandUgly @TRUE_CEL @Vain786 @stevielake @Daiquiris @beachdude123 @6ft4 @JawGuyFatFaceGuy @Earth Dollar @traveler @TRUE_CEL @your smile @House Lannister @pur3e @Xangsane @TeenAscender @to be human @mightyravendark l
Didn't even look at first post of ur daily racebait thread just came to say ur a recessed gook

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 22230
Didn't even look at first post of ur daily racebait thread just came to say ur a recessed gook
i know u saw the thumbnails :lul:
here
Havent talked about Poland in a while. Just to keep yall updated....

The girls come and flock you over just cause you are korean. But it seems other asian men are treated well because of it too.

Heres an extra. Hope yall enjoy!

i dont get it. He is just being treated like a normal person ?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 1851
@Hipcel Why does this retard worship Koreans so much in da forums n' rots along, buddy boyo?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Hipcel
i know u saw the thumbnails :lul:
here
Main qimg d7c1a773730e627dcc75d3dfbc3c95db pjlq

mirin take over

• +1
Reactions: stickyblickyhuh

well he lives there so he'll know better than me as i was only there for 2 weeks but yeah most white women there aren't with east asians although a lot of old white men are with asian women

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Man what the hell

i dont get it. He is just being treated like a normal person ?
watch his other videos. especially ukraine and spain ones. Also the south america ones

@Hipcel Why does this retard worship Koreans so much in da forums n' rots along, buddy boyo?
just spreading truth. And why do you, living abortion ad, keep on bitching?

well he lives there so he'll know better than me as i was only there for 2 weeks but yeah most white women there aren't with east asians although a lot of old white men are with asian women
:ROFLMAO: thats singapore for u. Perhaps your coping mechanism kicked in and filtered the stuff that u didnt want to see.

Poland has fallen
@Putin pls send nukes

niggs a ltn face..

but its so easy for asians to appealmaxx

good for him (all he gets is beckies tho)

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Cheesyrumble
Mirin Polish Korean relations. News report on the biggest arms deal in Korean history

damn first time a nigger gets a gook :ROFLMAO:

have u seen my wattpad thread on how nigger sluts write fantasies about korean men. Ill link it for u so u can see
Main qimg e4279105c50be21e8ef85d5e6ebd2dbd lq

niggs a ltn face..

but its so easy for asians to appealmaxx

good for him (all he gets is beckies tho)
I live in Poland those girls are beckies at best wtf