Just Another Day in Paradise: The Chronicles of a Humble Billionaire (motivation?) + AMA

Seth Walsh

Seth Walsh

The man in the mirror is my only threat
Hey folks,

Just wanted to pop in between my gold leaf facial and the test drive of my yet-to-be-released hypercar (yeah, it's so exclusive, the brand name is just a whisper on the wind) to share a slice of my oh-so-humble life. You know, living the dream in my modest 25-bedroom beachfront mansion. I was contemplating life's simplicities while my personal chef prepared a light snack of caviar and truffle pizza - homegrown truffles, of course.

Had a bit of a dilemma choosing which private jet to take for my daily commute. The gold-plated one is in the shop (you wouldn't believe the headache rain causes), so I had to settle for the diamond-encrusted backup. Tough life, but someone's got to do it.

Oh, and about my weekend plans? I'm thinking of buying a small island. You know, something cozy, just for the summer parties. I was eyeing one with a volcano - it really brings the heat to the soirées, if you catch my drift.

Anyway, must dash. I've got a meeting with my personal astronomer to discuss renaming a constellation. Any suggestions?

Stay humble, my friends.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
ok Seth Walsh

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Seth Walsh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back