Just another piece of erotica garbage - Proudly, I present

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Being the lone wolf in the dating arena is precarious at the best of times.

At the worst of times, it's a little like being a reward toy for rabid independent women to abuse. And at average times...ugh, at average times, it's annoying. Not all women can handle my permanent destruction. They talk a big game, but when they hold a big game in their hand for the first time...they back out.

Tuff diddly doodles. Today is definitely not an average one.

Disparity taps my paranoia. Everything feels a little off as I walk down the hallway toward a first date's condo, my big penis snugged comfortably down a leg—my lifeline tonight. Because this date isn't the average, this date's a casting couch Cougar edition. And I am that Big Game.

Maybe it's the fact that I'm freezing, my whole body shivering as she examines my package. I'm butt naked, standing in front of that infamous leather sofa. The cold has seeped all the way into me bones. "Yes," she said with eagerness in her tone, staring at my big cold penis.

Maybe it's the fact that a red anus plug is embedded inside my asshole. "Turn around. I wanna see that butt plug," she said with the same enthusiasm. I revolved, trembling with erected goosebumps all over my body. "You like that plug in your ass, don't you, boy?"

"Ugh." Without much excitement, I grunted. She insisted I turn back to her, and so I complied.

Or maybe it's the fact that everyone, and I mean everyone, is staring at me—two camera guys displaying hopeless facial expressions and a young, eager squirter recording my date untying a white cotton belt around her rob of matching attire.

I finally get to see her. Bald eagle. It was to be expected. She shoves her middle and index fingers into her mouth, wets them, then slides them down to her vagina and gently messages it. "Sit!" She screamed at me for the first time. It took me off by surprise. This five-foot hobbit Becky commanding me. But I oblige.

I had to, dammit! It's a date.

You'd think I've adapted to the staring by now, since I grew up with this curse upon mankind, thus oblivion mog. Ugh. But tonight was unusual. I felt like a banana tree with eyes watching a gatherer sample my product as she engulfed half of it. Wow! Impressive this one was. I can feel her lung grazing the tip of my titanic iceberg. Okay, that didn't make any sense. But I'm swinging with it!

Home run. Her eyes welled with gagging tears. Yeah. That's what I wanna see. Gag on it some more. I assured her while locking her head in place. She sweeps my hands away and sighs. Quickly stands up.

I mean, come on! Don't do that to me. She rebuked my submission and turned her back to me. Bending her knees, she swept a hand behind and grabbed my rod and rubbed the head against her wet lips, and pushed her body onto it. Reverse cowgirl indeed. Ugh. I felt like a whore. A no-good big penis whore!

To be honest, I was embarrassed. I mean, come on. Aren't I supposed to be the one weirded out in this equation? I have a hobbit cougar bouncing on my Destroyer as three strangers film us. One has a camera a foot from my face...needing to record my reaction to her bunny hop-on cock. My gad. Her tight pussy hug inspired my penis to throw up. But I held back. Hold! Hooold! Hoooooold! I commanded the testicle platoons in devoted thought.

She tilted her face, an eye at its corner to me, and whispered aloud, "You like that pussy, don't you, boy?" Ugh. I winced. Creepy cougar has a thing for boys, it seems. Perhaps she's a high school teacher. I wondered. Suddenly, the Benadryl I had taken an hour ago told me it was time to end this short perverted and delusional erotica for its over-Incels.

I fall asleep. In fact, I'm just waking up in the real world.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MuslimEthniccel and ChristianChad
my reaction to this information

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
my reaction to this information
View attachment 1786642
Wasn't my best filth but good golly molly, I gave it a tap. And tapped it till it flooded. Couldn't do much more after that unless I fondled, thus edit. Ugh. I couldn't keep me blue eyes open much longer.

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
Hey little peops  by jstilton dasraky fullview
Growing muscles part 9 837819
Beg me by jstilton dc4b02i fullview

Steve brule orgasm
Gif wank by  3897

• JFL

Ugh. Not the best, but doable. Like a quickie with the boss as we wait for the truck to arrive.

"Um, Jim. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" The boss teases my telepathic failures.

"You wanna not wait for this truck and quit our job then travel to Moscow, Russia and open a hotdog kiosk on Tverskaya Street while dressed as members of China Communist Party?"

Confusion jackhammers the fuck out of her muse. She replies, "Why would you even know that?"

"Ugh. I'm weird." I assure her.

"Forget it." She loses confidence in herself and heads to the snack vending machine to further damage her body.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 12002
Ugh. Not the best, but doable. Like a quickie with the boss as we wait for the truck to arrive.

"Um, Jim. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" The boss teases my telepathic failures.

"You wanna not wait for this truck and quit our job then travel to Moscow, Russia and open a hotdog kiosk on Tverskaya Street while dressed as members of China Communist Party?"

Confusion jackhammers the fuck out of her muse. She replies, "Why would you even know that?"

"Ugh. I'm weird." I assure her.

"Forget it." She loses confidence in herself and heads to the snack vending machine to further damage her body.
:lul:🤭:lul:

• JFL