Just asked a Paris maxillo facial surgeon about the possibility of moving the ANS up and forward and not only the philtrum.

orthochadic

orthochadic

Narcissic Future 8 PSL PrettyChad legit fixable
Title.
I'm waiting for his answer, that i will translate and post.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme, Hades, Deleted member 5385 and 3 others
The question is about getting a kind of ccw bimax that would inclued the anterior nasal spine.
As the ANS can be moved forward with the modified lefort 1 surgery, i was wondering if it could also be taken upward.
3 mm only in vertical axis is a game changing for our midface ratios.

Tell me the name of the surgeon

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and SadnessWYJ
The question is about getting a kind of ccw bimax that would inclued the anterior nasal spine.
As the ANS can be moved forward with the modified lefort 1 surgery, i was wondering if it could also be taken upward.
3 mm only in vertical axis is a game changing for our midface ratios.
Update?

what about soft tissue?
moving bone upwards won't make a difference if your skin is still low

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416
what about soft tissue?
moving bone upwards won't make a difference if your skin is still low

the soft tissue won't be that bad as the anterior nasal spine would also move forward. As long as we get as much forward mouvement as upward one, no soft tissue related problem should occur.
(MLF3 or implants can fix that anyway)

Which is why this potential surgery is lifefuel for the whole forum.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8461
Modified lefort 3 foward growth or implant can fix that.
Also the soft tissue won't ve that bad as the anterior nasal spine is also moving forward.
lifefuel tbh
Peep

• +1
Reactions: orthochadic
Too all the nosecell:

Just get a bimax ccw including your ans theory,

if his answer is yes.

And this thing should fuckin exist !
There is no reason it shouldn't knowing all the scary procedures that already exist !

My jew senses are tingling
Jew are good in medicine. They would never take risks to fuck their carriers up, so if he ever say yes, it would mean the surgery is possible without any risk.

Btw just send a message to another one:
Dr Lotfi Benslama.

I'm gonna pm all the surgeons of my city.

Last edited:
Just asked Dr Bandini.

Last edited:
Just asked dr Dujoncquoy

Title.
I'm waiting for his answer, that i will translate and post.

But this can done with a standard Le Fort 1.... I don’t know if I understood this correctly. 🧐

But this can done with a standard Le Fort 1.... I don’t know if I understood this correctly. 🧐
standard lefort 1 doesn't move the anterior nasal spine up and forward, only forward at best.

standard lefort 1 doesn't move the anterior nasal spine up and forward, only forward at best.

The osteotomy is done by most surgeons above the nasal spine, hence it moves upwards if an anterior impartíos is done.

Believe me

The osteotomy is done by most surgeons above the nasal spine, hence it moves upwards if an anterior impartíos is done.

Believe me

Believe me
So nose can be shortened !!!!!!!!??????
My heart is beating so hard atm.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
what was always counter intuitive for me was, if nasal base(around ANS) can be moved forward and upward bonewise, the nose will be more diagonal so vertical length from frontal view should be decreased either.
never have asked any surgeon about it but theoretically should be happening.. if nose skin tissue gets projected forward it should be shorter vertically. since it is becoming more diagonal
anyways im really curious about your result, please let me know when you get the replies.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and orthochadic
Y and I'm also curious about good surgeons in Paris

Fkin hard to find one that seems good.

• +1
Reactions: orthochadic
Yeah, 3 or 4 mm of superior impaction of the ans is a game changer.
Still waiting for them to answer atm.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
There was a good thread this summer talking about midface shortening in south korea:

and the claimed resulted were astonishing.

Of course no one want's to get a smaller chin, so just focus on the maxillary area.

See how the anterior nasal spine position is relatively higher at the maxilla cheek part level (scientifically called maxilla orbital portion).

Attachments

• 91E21966-9944-4322-8746-BB2F7CE704D2.png
    91E21966-9944-4322-8746-BB2F7CE704D2.png
    218.3 KB · Views: 10
  • EAD237B9-1B00-4EA5-9DC7-0D620F7CFD78.png
    EAD237B9-1B00-4EA5-9DC7-0D620F7CFD78.png
    258.9 KB · Views: 11
  • D5D2790F-D024-4015-910F-EE27AC1D646D.png
    D5D2790F-D024-4015-910F-EE27AC1D646D.png
    274.4 KB · Views: 14
Most of the nosecell actually only have slightly elongated cheeks as most of the downward growth occurs under them at the philtrum level including the ANS.
The philtrum fall down and backward with the ans (nose) and elongate at the same time (gummy smile).

(But thoses who are severily recessed at the philtrum level won't get a gummy smile, but instead get hidden by the lips upper teeth.
But if you give to thoses guys forward growth of the philtrum they will then get a gummy smile which is why counterclockwise lefort 1 exist to give them forward growth and impact the gummy smile at the same time.)

SEE HOW THE NASAL BONE AND MAXILLA NOSE BONE HEIGHT REMAIN SIMILAR.
=> Changes mostly happen at the anterior nasal spine and philtrum.

So impacting the anterior nasal spine and philtrum up and forward would do miracles for most of us.

The back part of the maxilla remains high, cheeks as well. So no need to cut the base of the skul.
The cut is sloping from the lowest poterior part of the maxilla untill few millimeters over the ANS.

SO BASICALLY: just get a ccw bimax impacting over the ans included in a modified lefort 3 procedure theory.
You can then get a noe bridge implant to remove the upturning effect (if you don't like it)

Attachments

• 83EE7B1D-EB45-43F9-918F-EC5B8BAEA620.png
    83EE7B1D-EB45-43F9-918F-EC5B8BAEA620.png
    221 KB · Views: 12
  • C2D4D610-E01B-4EF9-8223-4AD1BA5CF0EC.png
    C2D4D610-E01B-4EF9-8223-4AD1BA5CF0EC.png
    230.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
My nose is already upturned, I have full lips and a sloped philtrum towards the front. Almost chimp lips. I assume that i woudnt need a ccw, so... What would a CW including the and do?

• +1
Reactions: BugEyes69420
Most of the nosecell actually only have slightly elongated cheeks as most of the downward growth occurs under them at the philtrum level including the ANS.
The philtrum fall down and backward with the ans (nose) and elongate at the same time (gummy smile).

(But thoses who are severily recessed at the philtrum level won't get a gummy smile, but instead get hidden by the lips upper teeth.
But if you give to thoses guys forward growth of the philtrum they will then get a gummy smile which is why counterclockwise lefort 1 exist to give them forward growth and impact the gummy smile at the same time.)

SEE HOW THE NASAL BONE AND MAXILLA NOSE BONE HEIGHT REMAIN SIMILAR.
=> Changes mostly happen at the anterior nasal spine and philtrum.

So impacting the anterior nasal spine and philtrum up and forward would do miracles for most of us.

The back part of the maxilla remains high, cheeks as well. So no need to cut the base of the skul.
The cut is sloping from the lowest poterior part of the maxilla untill few millimeters over the ANS.

SO BASICALLY: just get a ccw bimax impacting over the ans included in a modified lefort 3 procedure theory.
You can then get a noe bridge implant to remove the upturning effect (if you don't like it)
How do I know if I need ans impaction?

La coupe de lefort est faites a l'ANS, c'est le point de reference

Un impaction elargit les narines car les muscles sont coupés puis compresser.

La plupart des chirurgiens a qui tu demande ne sont mm pas des experts du domaine.

Dailleur j'ai l'impression que ta question n'a mm pas de sens

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back