just ate 1000cals over cutting cals

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

leanmax - 5kg left
need to burn this shit. only 3pm so won’t be eating again today.
what shall i do to burn it.

so far instead of driving to gym will be going 45 min walk there and back + gym sesh

what else

• JFL
Reactions: majesticincel and Goth
maybe i skip the 1hr gym sesh and spend time on stair master for 1 hr
1hr stair master + 1 hr 30 min walking

need to burn this shit. only 3pm so won’t be eating again today.
what shall i do to burn it.

so far instead of driving to gym will be going 45 min walk there and back + gym sesh

what else
I want to gain some weight but I don’t want to get acne or be bloated… so I’m in infinite loop of starving everyday slightly until a get a very average sized meal which usually just is some sort of ground beef or steak sometimes eggs. I eat 0 snacks because I avoid all processed foods that could lower my test, it’s truly over can’t even enjoy a meal anymore😓

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Dnr I just ate 2.2k and I'm still fucking underweight:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
Run a lot (y)

• +1
I want to gain some weight but I don’t want to get acne or be bloated… so I’m in infinite loop of starving everyday slightly until a get a very average sized meal which usually just is some sort of ground beef or steak sometimes eggs. I eat 0 snacks because I avoid all processed foods that could lower my test, it’s truly over can’t even enjoy a meal anymore😓
go carnivore or keto u won’t become bloated at all

• +1
Reactions: Goth
go carnivore or keto u won’t become bloated at all
I am but I I’ve eaten so many eggs and ground beef so much that I can only eat steak without getting tired of it which I can’t really eat everyday of the week since I don’t have that many fuckin steaks.

u won’t gain weight at 2.2k really. that’s many people’s maintenance
I meant in one sitting but your point stands
then eat more
Fucked apetite, was better a few weeks ago I likely have a parasite in my digestive system, gonna get it checked out in a week or 2

• +1
Fucked apetite, was better a few weeks ago I likely have a parasite in my digestive system, gonna get it checked out in a week or 2
if i want to i could eat 8k cal a day
i really dont get how niggers can be skinny

I just need thicker bones man, I don't wanna eat that much and risk being a fat lardass

Leanmaxx shit is not for you you keep binging

I just need thicker bones man, I don't wanna eat that much and risk being a fat lardass
i could easily eat 10k no problem.
thing is my stomach gets full but my brain doesn’t seem to realities so i still feel/ think im hungry even though my stomach is full

binging once ruins almost all of that
not true 1000 calls over cutting is at most a 500 surplus which i can burn off now

• So Sad
Reactions: asdvek
binging once ruins almost all of that
and also a simple 1 day fast would remove any damage done from today and lose more.

• Hmm...
Reactions: asdvek
YOU BURN FUCKING CARBS WHEN YOU RUN NOT FAT