'just bc confident after 5'9 height doesnt matter'

leanmaxx74

leanmaxx74

Gold
this is a video of a 5”7 guy just walking at an anime event full of short incels and still getting height mogged…do you see how invisible he is and how bad his promotions look?keep in mind the people he’s next to are all short too jfl video probs taken in america,no matter what face he has nobody is looking down to analyse his face it’s just the reality irl you need height,and for you faggot copers this is what it would be like to be 5”8-5”9 in Europe as the average heights for 20 year olds is genuinely 6”0 but 5”11 for all ages based on stats, face is irrelevant under 5”11 sorry,how can short people cope with being towered over 24/7 I can’t even fathom how mad I would be at my parents.Remember if your 5”8-5”9 in Europe this is the exact same height difference as him waking into the first bunch, ,if your under 6'0 please get someone to record how you look walking in a crowd then try not to kill yourself after and notice how no guys/girls is looking down to see your face it doesn’t matter,jfl at sub 6 foot guys walking around publlic like this checking for 'iois' while ignoring the fact 9/10 guys next to him are towering over you... the girl will never lower her gaze just for you

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Timmy, 5'7 zoomer, borntosuffer and 5 others
brutal man

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and bloomercel
This happens to me at 6'0 frauding to 6'1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fentmaxxer289, IndraBC, deepfuckingvalue and 2 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: CristianT, tombradylover, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
this is a video of a 5”7 guy just walking…do you see how invisible he is and how bad his promotions look?keep in mind the people he’s next to are all short too jfl video probs taken in america,no matter what face he has nobody is looking down to analyse his face it’s just the reality irl you need height,and for you faggot copers this is what it would be like to be 5”8-5”9 in Europe as the average heights for 20 year olds is genuinely 6”0 but 5”11 for all ages based on stats, face is irrelevant under 5”11 sorry,how can short people cope with being towered over 24/7 I can’t even fathom how mad I would be at my parents.Remember if your 5”8-5”9 in Europe this is the exact same height difference as him waking into the first bunch, ,if your under 5”11 please get someone to record how you look walking in a crowd then try not to kill yourself after and notice how no guys/girls is looking down to see your face it doesn’t matter

yapping

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
Heightpill is one of the most brutal. I feel privileged for being quite tall for my region.

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC, SecularIslamist, GabachoCopium and 3 others
This happens to me at 6'0 frauding to 6'1
but atleasy your normal and only gettting height mogged by 1/3 guys better then towered over by every1

• +1
Reactions: Recessed Life

• JFL
Reactions: Detective, IndraBC, MA_ascender and 4 others
There are no hard cut-offs for this stuff. Sure, the shorter you are, the harder it is to compensate with face, but to say face is irrelevant under 5’11” is just ragebait.

I’m 5’7” barefoot myself and it’s definitely a significant handicap but I generally use 1.5-2 inch lifts and I’ve pulled HTBs on a few occasions this year since improving my face. The key of course is to go for short girls.

And admittedly super rare but I have seen a few chadlets shorter than me with attractive girls. Just gotta work with what we’ve got instead of wallowing in self pity.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: proxyy, 5'7 zoomer, CristianT and 6 others

Last edited:
would you not rather have no girls but atleast walk around head height with everyone looking normal... or be a slayer but every1 is towering over you?
Option 2 with no hesitation. Why would anyone choose inceldom?

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo

Last edited:
Total lanklet death

I don't think you know what incel means
when ppl call you an incel it usualyl just refers to you as a freindless loser who is either short or ugly but usually both,tall guys could be vitgins but never percieved as incels

when ppl call you an incel it usualyl just refers to you as a freindless loser who is either short or ugly but usually both,tall guys could be vitgins but never percieved as incels
Who cares what people think if the short guy has a gf while the lanklet gets no pussy, greycel retarded lanklet off yourself

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxer_7
Who cares what people think if the short guy has a gf while the lanklet gets no pussy, greycel retarded lanklet off yourself
if i was a lanklet i wouldnt be here you fucking retard stfu,you really act like a gf is life even if you look deformed,if you carte soo much just pay a girl to love you lil bro get rich

if i was a lanklet i wouldnt be here you fucking retard stfu,you really act like a gf is life even if you look deformed,if you carte soo much just pay a girl to love you lil bro
Ofc having a woman and procreation is the point of a life. You really going to argue that some lanklet who doesn't get pussy is to be admired over a short guy who does? Ofc height matters but it only really matters truly with women, every other aspect of life where it matters doesn't matter much.

@SecularIslamist this is we look at 5'7-5'8. suifuel. :feelsrope:
5'10 barefoot or rope

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Ofc having a woman and procreation is the point of a life. You really going to argue that some lanklet who doesn't get pussy is to be admired over a short guy who does? Ofc height matters but it only really matters truly with women, every other aspect of life where it matters doesn't matter much.
bc sex is just such a smaller part of life then walking around inferiour to every1 24/7,being short is way more humiliating

I dont think I can ever really understand this mindset, like i get it im 6"1, but I have seen small men absolutely garner attraction and attention from people. Do you think women dont like tom cruise because hes 5"7?.

If you go into things with the mindset of already being defeated then the outcome is inevitable.

Some of the biggest chads throughout history have been manlets.

• +1
Reactions: future_ and BlackpilledPlatypus
I dont think I can ever really understand this mindset, like i get it im 6"1, but I have seen small men absolutely garner attraction and attention from people. Do you think women dont like tom cruise because hes 5"7?.

If you go into things with the mindset of already being defeated then the outcome is inevitable.

2 ppl mention tom cruise in 1 thread soo cute,just like how every bald person says 'jason stathem' as a cope

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and JohnDoe
bc sex is just such a smaller part of life then walking around inferiour to every1 24/7,being short is way more humiliating
It is but what can you do? If you have a woman atleast you can cope that way and make lanklets seethe. At 5'7 you should be wearing 2" lifts atleast. I thought the guy in your video looked like 5'4

• +1
Reactions: BlackpilledPlatypus

No you don't get it and never will unless you are 5'7

it’s not super hard for short guys to have friends. Yes, it’s still a bit of a barrier due to getting less male respect, but nowhere near as significant as with dating.

This is one area where I would honestly venture a little into bluepilled territory and say a lot of short guys have few friends due to a lack of confidence, which yes of course is as a direct result of their stature, but the typical shit like being more jacked, charismatic, and competent at something does make a difference for male respect I would say.

2 ppl mention tom cruise in 1 thread soo cute,just like how every bald person says 'jason stathem' as a cope
Brutal. Lanklets keep gaslighting us eith the same tom cruise meme

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and leanmaxx74
It is but what can you do? If you have a woman atleast you can cope that way and make lanklets seethe. At 5'7 you should be wearing 2" lifts atleast. I thought the guy in your video looked like 5'4
yeah he looks shorter bc of the camera angle but even in his bio he says 5;'7 he always complaines about it,but 100 percent if your near this height you need lifts

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Brutal. Lanklets keep gaslighting us eith the same tom cruise meme
its soo funny how there is tens of 1000s of celebs but they can really only mention the same few people of each 😭 shows how brutal being that short or bald is

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
yeah he looks shorter bc of the camera angle but even in his bio he says 5;'7 he always complaines about it,but 100 percent if your near this height you need lifts
Look at a guy called ali cheeser, good face + gymmaxxed but 5'4 or 5'5, his videos are suifuel and he has on big shoes
Btw it's over for me at 5'8.5, even with 2 inch lifts i am like 5'10 range, brutal

Look at a guy called ali cheeser, good face + gymmaxxed but 5'4 or 5'5, his videos are suifuel and he has on big shoes
Btw it's over for me at 5'8.5, even with 2 inch lifts i am like 5'10 range, brutal
hes short and wears a hat at all times bc hes obviously bald ,he has 2 of the biggest death senetence problems ofc girls wont like him tho,im even talking about 5'8 very gl guys who struggle just as heird thats actually brutal if anything

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and JohnDoe
hes short and wears a hat at all times bc hes obviously bald ,he has 2 of the biggest death senetence problems ofc girls wont like him tho,im even talking about 5'8 very gl guys who struggle just as heird thats actually brutal if anything
Brutal, i think actually 5'10 barefoot is good enough because you can walk around 6 feet eith decent shoes and your limbs are long enough at 5'10 where it'snot so noticeable. 5'8 and below is death tier

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and leanmaxx74
Brutal, i think actually 5'10 barefoot is good enough because you can walk around 6 feet eith decent shoes and your limbs are long enough at 5'10 where it'snot so noticeable. 5'8 and below is death tier
but even 5'10 barefoot will drop to 5'9 within an hour of walking so thats still rough in most places but atleast your limbs look proportinate which matters the most,but 5'8 and below yeah near impossible to feel normal

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
but even 5'10 barefoot will drop to 5'9 within an hour of walking so thats still rough in most places but atleast your limbs look proportinate which matters the most,but 5'8 and below yeah near impossible to feel normal
Hmm yh it's over. Fucking brutal being a manlet

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
Hmm yh it's over. Fucking brutal being a manlet
but if you dont lift weights or run its soo much better lmao you will only lose 1.5cm i think if your lean,if you were to measure height before and after gym you lose another 1-1.5 cm on top of morning bc of the spinal weight,another reason not to gymcel lol,i genuinely know a gymcel who loses like 4 cms from morning to night lmao

@SecularIslamist this is we look at 5'7-5'8. suifuel. :feelsrope:
5'10 barefoot or rope
That looks brutal. There's no way I'm that short. The guy legit looks 5'4.

• +1
Reactions: mathis and BlackpilledPlatypus
That looks brutal. There's no way I'm that short. The guy legit looks 5'4.
its the angle,the guy recording is around 6'2 and has its heads heights,thats how you look to normal sized people tho when they are looking down on you

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist
wirecel is sub5 . any woman would smash a handsome short man . do you think people loved blackops2cel for being tall?
So your comparing a bottom 1 percent facially tall guy to a “handsome” short guy omg please kys…your acting like very short guy is handsome and ever tall guy is sub human,taller guys usually have better faces too and no they wouldn’t short guys are invisible I could easily say “women would smash a normie tall guy” then

So your comparing a bottom 1 percent facially tall guy to a “handsome” short guy omg please kys…your acting like very short guy is handsome and ever tall guy is sub human,taller guys usually have better faces too and no they wouldn’t short guys are invisible I could easily say “women would smash a normie tall guy” then
thats not what i mean , im not saying oh every tall guy is sub5 or sum. im just saying women would rather smash short handsome guy rather than mtn tall guy. height is just a multiplier for your face

thats not what i mean , im not saying oh every tall guy is sub5 or sum. im just saying women would rather smash short handsome guy rather than mtn tall guy. height is just a multiplier for your face
No they wouldn’t omg that’s such cope,the translation is like 6”2 mtn= 5”11 htn,

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxer_7
tiktok as source = retard

tiktok as source = retard
i showed a vidoe of what its like to walk around at 5'7,he even got heightmogged in america at a anime place,cant imagine doing it in europe at all times brutal

There are no hard cut-offs for this stuff. Sure, the shorter you are, the harder it is to compensate with face, but to say face is irrelevant under 5’11” is just ragebait.

I’m 5’7” barefoot myself and it’s definitely a significant handicap but I generally use 1.5-2 inch lifts and I’ve pulled HTBs on a few occasions this year since improving my face. The key of course is to go for short girls.

And admittedly super rare but I have seen a few chadlets shorter than me with attractive girls. Just gotta work with what we’ve got instead of wallowing in self pity.
Yes.

Be short
If can get taller:
Get taller
Else
Compensate and work with what you’ve got.

Crying and rotting is not the way to go

• +1
Reactions: barnmatrix and BlackpilledPlatypus
i showed a vidoe of what its like to walk around at 5'7,he even got heightmogged in america at a anime place,cant imagine doing it in europe at all times brutal
he looks less than 5'7 and yeah its 3 inches below the average but still taller than the average women by a few inches

hieghtmogged by men is normal it happens daily even if you are around 6ft getting heightmogged by women is what makes being short brutal

• +1
Reactions: BlackpilledPlatypus
more like a little beta boy wearing some home made spiderman costume, who'd respect this cuck?

I'm 5'7 myself and I can't relate to that. And I'm quite heightpilled.

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back