Just be a narcissist theory

vampmaxxer

vampmaxxer

Iron
Research suggested correlations between narcissism and certain physical characteristics, such as testosterone levels and perceived physical attractiveness. How to become a narcissist- ur parents are narcissists/genetics, be neglected and criticised during as a child, experience trauma. Narcissists being more attractive would make sense as they put more effort into themselves and ur most likely attractive if ur a narcissist, because if your ugly you wouldnt love urself and have those personality traits

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: strawberrymushroom, Lynxress, Feliezzx and 1 other person
when I am ugly I know I am a subhuman shit
when I am handsome I know I am a chad

Research suggested correlations between narcissism and certain physical characteristics, such as testosterone levels and perceived physical attractiveness. How to become a narcissist- ur parents are narcissists/genetics, be neglected and criticised during as a child, experience trauma. Narcissists being more attractive would make sense as they put more effort into themselves and ur most likely attractive if ur a narcissist, because if your ugly you wouldnt love urself and have those personality traits
Lmao just take a look at the landwhale narcies demanding that they be given chad. It's not just about being narcy, it's also about being born with the right base to warrant narcy behavior.