just be a tall rich White ugly normie and you can marry any girl in the world

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
Taylor Hill husband Daniel Fryer

1629176884763_SOCIAL.png

hill-engaged.jpg

FEu2iWhWQAULeLA

cdn.cliqueinc.com__cache__posts__221380__-221380-1492012771239-main.700x0c-16f220514b594f7ebca029ebfc88ed92-80784935ce5942bf8c3599c40e212031.jpg

Girls that ltr such ugly men make me angry. They think that just because someone is a Chad they can't develop an intimate connection with them that can lead to marriage? she is wasting her potential. How does she feel so shame for being with such a boring featureless man lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987
He has gayface as well

1629176884763_SOCIAL.png

hill-engaged.jpg

FEu2iWhWQAULeLA

cdn.cliqueinc.com__cache__posts__221380__-221380-1492012771239-main.700x0c-16f220514b594f7ebca029ebfc88ed92-80784935ce5942bf8c3599c40e212031.jpg

Girls that ltr such ugly men make me angry. They think that just because someone is a Chad they can't develop an intimate connection with them that can lead to marriage? she is wasting her potential. How does she feel so shame for being with such a boring featureless man lol
yo maybe because looks aren't the only thing girls are after? class, wealth, masculinity/mindset have just as much importance to looks.

He's not ugly

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew, Deleted member 30552, SidharthTheSlayer and 3 others
Dnr

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
yo maybe because looks aren't the only thing girls are after? class, wealth, masculinity/mindset have just as much importance to looks.
Masculinity and mindset jfl

Just show one anecdote theory and this guy is htn

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
Man i hope this is true

1629176884763_SOCIAL.png

hill-engaged.jpg

FEu2iWhWQAULeLA

What is this cuck ass thread lmao

“They think that just because someone is chad they cant develop an intimate connection?” :rage:

You’re mad that she isnt dating a chad?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goo25, Deleted member 27987 and nofriendscel
Masculinity and mindset jfl
What I mean by this is women seeing you as a good father material that can raise her kids. Its all about balance. an attractive feminine submissive women would not date a chad who is broke, has mommy issues, not charismatic.

What is this cuck ass thread lmao

“They think that just because someone is chad they cant develop an intimate connection?” :rage:

You’re mad that she isnt dating a chad?
Yes I am
She probably wrote off all chads becuase they won't commit
But I am sure there are many that would
She's a cop out

What I mean by this is women seeing you as a good father material that can raise her kids. Its all about balance. an attractive feminine submissive women would not date a chad who is broke, has mommy issues, not charismatic.
there are plenty of good looking guys who are rich, do not have maternal woes, and are charismatic.

‘Any plain looking Asian girl’ Fixed it for you.

• JFL
Lets be honest here, most guys aren't bottom of barrel ugly. They just need to softmax by improving diet, go gym, better hair, skincare, better teeth, better style, get their money up, be somewhat charismatic/masculine and have game, have a social circle.

Lets be honest here, most guys aren't bottom of barrel ugly. They just need to softmax by improving diet, go gym, better hair, skincare, better teeth, better style, get their money up, be somewhat charismatic/masculine and have game, have a social circle.
I agree. Looks mean nothing to women. They have no aesthetic principles. After a decade of trying to have them, they declare defeat and then throw in the towel and bag a guy like this.

‘Any plain looking Asian girl’ Fixed it for you.
No, this works for even the best looking white girls.

Just show one anecdote theory and this guy is htn
he's a mtn and has gayface failo.

theyre not after looks at all
in fact, looks are a con to women
they fetishize average looking men

JFL at the people underrating her husband.
Just be a giga rich multimillionaire if not billionaire high class private equity/venture capitalist, tall, 5psl with blonde hair and blue eyes, under 50 yo and and with a projecting mandible, theory
Definitely achievable stats for the average psl user :forcedsmile:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Who is this nigga? And why he looks like he got a face transplant?

JFL at the people underrating her husband.
Just be a giga rich multimillionaire if not billionaire high class private equity/venture capitalist, 5psl with blonde hair and blue eyes, under 50 yo and and with a projecting mandible, theory
Definitely achievable for the average psl user :forcedsmile:
Capture dcran 2023 08 10 204144

Capture dcran 2023 07 20 114649

Who is this nigga? And why he looks like he got a face transplant?
homosexual face development pattern

• JFL
If he is subhuman I’m not even considered human

• JFL

There is some truth to what you are saying. For example Melissa Theuriau and Jamel Debbouze, I don't get this match and we won't know what goes in her mind to pick such a sub human looking man.

he looks like the standard white male. he's a tiny bit above average probably ngl

looks like fake jeremy fragrance

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
White men live on a completely different universe where getting having the chance to be married to multiple women is no big deal to them

White men live on a completely different universe where getting having the chance to be married to multiple women is no big deal to them
They probably dont have any sex

🤦🏻‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582

Users who are viewing this thread

Back