Just be born first theory

autistic_tendencies

autistic_tendencies

Charisma Charm and Personality
The eldest first born children usually get the best genetics and nutrients from the mother making a good strong child
Can anyone refute this

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PsychoH, n0rthface, Manletmachine and 4 others
The eldest first born children usually get the best genetics and nutrients from the mother making a good strong child
Can anyone refute this
Not really refute but the younger sibling would often have a better environment
They are more likely to be moggers as their older sibling would get them into the gym from a young age, give them knowledge they wish they had
Most of the time the younger sibling tends to be better looking IMO

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Heinrich Schmidt and autistic_tendencies
Probably true but I've seen countless examples of two brothers where the younger brother is taller or slightly taller than the older brother

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: incel194012940, albe.ORG, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
my mum only breastfed me for 2 months :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Wrong

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
Just never be born theory

No, look barrett siblings

Over today's kids some bitches dont breast feed their kid because their boobs becomes shaggy or some shit o

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
You’re genuinely sub 80 iq, it’s clear for me now.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, BrahminBoss, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, BrahminBoss and moreroidsmoredates
The only thing you’re capable of is lifting man made metal
Fucking gym slave
Hahahahahahs
You’ve been watching goatis haven’t you? Good dog.
IMG 9021
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
That explains why all my older siblings got married and moved out of home in there early 20s, while im 25 single and living at home without a stable job

• Woah
Nah. My younger brother is actually a bigger slayer than me. Also, he's like 1-1.5 inches taller, plus he picked up my habits like working out since an early age. Plus he used to hang out with me and my friends here and there, and he got more knowledge than all his peers. I also used to beat him up when were kids, so he kinda built character and resilience(we're cool now obviously). However, he doesn't do very well academically. That's the downside of being a big slayer.

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor
Nah. My younger brother is actually a bigger slayer than me. Also, he's like 1-1.5 inches taller, plus he picked up my habits like working out since an early age. Plus he used to hang out with me and my friends here and there, and he got more knowledge than all his peers. I also used to beat him up when were kids, so he kinda built character and resilience(we're cool now obviously). However, he doesn't do very well academically. That's the downside of being a big slayer.
I also mean in general development terms, the first child has less medical problems

I also mean in general development terms, the first child has less medical problems

I am pretty sure that the firstborn kids are usually higher IQ and do better academically, at least from a couple of studies I've read. And it makes sense because parents are more involved with the first kid usually. But it can also come with the downside of having a higher likelihood to be coddled and that can come with multiple negatives.

I don't think what you're saying makes much sense, unless the mother had the rest of the kids at an advanced age like close to 40 or after 40, then I kinda agree since the likelihood for various conditions is higher(age of dad also matters to some extent).

• +1
younger sibling mogs bcs they get socialized through their older siblings

Can anyone refute this
i mog my 2.5 years older brother into the grave.

He is:

1)shorter than me, like 5 inches difference JFL. (I am 6'0, he's like 5'7 or so)
2)dumber than me, he always struggled with school-stuff while I would pass all my exams effortlessly.
3)uglier than me. Worse hairline, worse eyebrows, worse jaw, same slavic face for the rest.
4)worse in sports/videogames than me. I would always beat him in videogames and I was way better at skiing than him despite us both starting from scratch and having the same amount of hours in the sport.
5)less extrovert/daring/risk-taking than me. But I attribute that to the above factors honestly. I was already a bullied truecel subhuman in my youth, he must've had it even worse than me. But maybe I am just way higher T than him and that's the reason for the behavioral difference.

I haven't spoken to my brother in 5 years. He always treated me like shit in my childhood, probably because I mogged him.

I never felt bad towards him or behaved bad towards him, yet he would always put me down, disrespect me, and so on.

Not going to stay in touch with a brother who has treated me like shit all my life for no reason from my part.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Can anyone refute this
Jon-Erik Hexum was second born, Gunnar first and jon mogged him in every single way

• +1
Reactions: F36 and autistic_tendencies
i mog my 2.5 years older brother into the grave.

He is:

1)shorter than me, like 5 inches difference JFL. (I am 6'0, he's like 5'7 or so)
2)dumber than me, he always struggled with school-stuff while I would pass all my exams effortlessly.
3)uglier than me. Worse hairline, worse eyebrows, worse jaw, same slavic face for the rest.
4)worse in sports/videogames than me. I would always beat him in videogames and I was way better at skiing than him despite us both starting from scratch and having the same amount of hours in the sport.
5)less extrovert/daring/risk-taking than me. But I attribute that to the above factors honestly. I was already a bullied truecel subhuman in my youth, he must've had it even worse than me. But maybe I am just way higher T than him and that's the reason for the behavioral difference.

I haven't spoken to my brother in 5 years. He always treated me like shit in my childhood, probably because I mogged him.

I never felt bad towards him or behaved bad towards him, yet he would always put me down, disrespect me, and so on.

Not going to stay in touch with a brother who has treated me like shit all my life for no reason from my part.
Shorter men are higher T
So who really mogs who

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Shorter men are higher T
So who really mogs who
he got to abuse me a lot in my younger years cuz he was older. Only in my teenage years did I turn the tide and started winning physical fights against him.

He's also really close with my cousins which are 6-8 years older than me. I was too young to vibe with them, but he managed to just tag along. Saved his mental health since he was a loser otherwise. He would also guard this cousin social-circle of his so I was never welcome to interact with them.

My parents didn't start abusing us until I was ~6 years old. My brother was 9 years old at that time. I think having 2.5 more child-years being parental-abuse free probably did a wonder for him too over me.

He mogs me. I am in the ward, while he has a normal life.

JFL honestly.

Last edited:
  • +1
Can anyone refute this
My older brother looks ethnic, has literal black T50s, a widow's peak, short neck and manlet proportions, and those subhuman looking small nails.

And he's 5'6'' at 24.

I look white, have green eyes, straight hairline, longer neck and long legs...

And I'm 5'10'' and growing.

Keep in mind he was born in a tropical environment with a villa, pool, both parents, good nutrition, etc.

I was born into poverty after we lost everything.

• +1