Just be Curry in EE

I dont understand why people are shocked when they see this shit. I seen so many foreign couples.. People just have different taste etc. Not everyone have same beauty standard.

Curries keep coping hard. There are 20x the amount of east asians marrying eastern european women. Slavic zoomer girls dream is a korean bf.

The comment section of Curry and EE couples is only filled with curry men. On the otherhand east asian couples are filled with Russian and Polish.

These are just trends that will vanish at some point and Most of these relationship will not even work because they are living in lalala land.

The amount of slavic women is far larger in the US than in all the asian countries put together
The point is they arent marrying curries more than east asians. It's a literally a known meme how many slavic girls are with Korean husbands just look

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
These are just trends that will vanish at some point and Most of these relationship will not even work because they are living in lalala land.
True, but Curries are just outright lying about they are "trending" in Eastern Europe. Theres no shame.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19576
The point is they arent marrying curries more than east asians. It's a literally a known meme how many slavic girls are with Korean husbands just look

you realize births = what the result of sex is right, we have stats for this from the UK as well, 10% births to polish girls have curry dads

True, but Curries are just outright lying about they are "trending" in Eastern Europe. Theres no shame.
there is no lie

you are the one makign shit up, russia is literally filled with uzbeks kalymyks and koreans lmao

@critkality

Read the damn article. It's so prevalent that international media picked up the story. Obviously white women marry white men the most. But Curries please stop throwing shit at the wall. There is no actual phenomenon of slavic women seeking out Curries.

there is no lie

you are the one makign shit up, russia is literally filled with uzbeks kalymyks and koreans lmao
Look at any comment section of Curry couples. U wont find any russian language. Because no one wants to see that shit.

Look at any comment section of Curry couples. U wont find any russian language. Because no one wants to see that shit.
you provide = random anecdotes and tik tok videos
which I can do too

I can also provide proofs of myself slaying, as i have multiple times

Im providing statistical data on births because it shosws revealed preference

@critkality

Read the damn article. It's so prevalent that international media picked up the story. Obviously white women marry white men the most. But Curries please stop throwing shit at the wall. There is no actual phenomenon of slavic women seeking out Curries.

cope Currys are underrepresented in the white woman takeover! CURRY POWER!

you provide = random anecdotes and tik tok videos
which I can do too

I can also provide proofs of myself slaying, as i have multiple times

Im providing statistical data on births because it shosws revealed preference
Source

cope Currys are underrepresented in the white woman takeover! CURRY POWER!

Just read the comments bro, it all Curry men talking to each other. Not many russian women in sight

I literally linked it right above why do you want it again

Only 700 within 4 years? East asian Americans marry white Americans more than eastern european immigrants in America. What's ur point? Why would asian Americans choose slavic immigrants over white Americans? The amount of of Russian women who married Korean men in 2021 alone was over 300. South korea is a much smaller population overallm

@critkality
Why the fuck are u looking at only marriages in America between Slavic immigrants and not white American women as an whole HOLY CHERRYPICKING

Only 700 within 4 years? East asian Americans marry white Americans more than eastern european immigrants in America. What's ur point? Why would asian Americans choose slavic immigrants over white Americans? The amount of of Russian women who married Korean men in 2021 alone was over 300. South korea is a much smaller population overallm
thats a very low number and most of the marriages are between korean russians and koreans not russki; rossiyanin != russki lmao

these are all well documented stats

and these are birth stats if you use US white women you still see curries are preffered, but with slavs you see curries mog everyone except whites, with US white women blacks are more preferred than curries

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
@critkality
Why the fuck are u looking at only marriages in America between Slavic immigrants and not white American women as an whole HOLY CHERRYPICKING
its not marriages, but births by race of father, it shwos you the revealed preference of the races the women sleep with

I use slavic women not "white women" to show the point of OP thread

if you use white women as aw hole the same trend holds but its less severe (curries are preferred 3-4x more by slavic girls than asians but curries only 1.2-1.5x more with white american women)

thats a very low number and most of the marriages are between korean russians and koreans not russki; rossiyanin != russki lmao

these are all well documented stats

and these are birth stats if you use US white women you still see curries are preffered, but with slavs you see curries mog everyone except whites, with US white women blacks are more preferred than curries
U heard it here first everyone. Curries slay more than everyone but whites

its not marriages, but births by race of father, it shwos you the revealed preference of the races the women sleep with

I use slavic women not "white women" to show the point of OP thread

if you use white women as aw hole the same trend holds but its less severe (curries are preferred 3-4x more by slavic girls than asians but curries only 1.2-1.5x more with white american women)
🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓 if u really have to dig this deep to get specific its really over for Curries.

🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓 if u really have to dig this deep to get specific its really over for Curries.
its not "dug in" at all, its literally all the data we have for which races women genetically prefer to sleep with its a sample size of tens of thousands of births to slavic born women int he US

ive provided proof i slay
provided proof curries do better
provided statistical proof behind it too

if you're going to cope with like 2-3 girls making tik tok videos thats on you, its not my problem

• JFL
@critkality
It's over for you. In the small country of South Korea. 351 Russian women married Korean men in 2021 alone. It took 4 YEARS of stats to get to 700 births in America for Curry men

Niggas arguing about which subhumans can be the better outliers 💀

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton, Deleted member 17311, Cheesyrumble and 1 other person
@critkality
It's over for you. In the small country of South Korea. 351 Russian women married Korean men in 2021 alone. It took 4 YEARS of stats to get to 700 births in America for Curry men
Those are statistics based on citizenship of the mother

It is quite well known that a few hundred thousand russian citizens live in Korea, almost all ofthem are ethnic koreans, no idea why you feel the need to autistically cope and misrepresent things

• JFL
Those are statistics based on citizenship of the mother

It is quite well known that a few hundred thousand russian citizens live in Korea, almost all ofthem are ethnic koreans, no idea why you feel the need to autistically cope and misrepresent things

That's not true at all. Korean men are arent targeting those ethnic groups at all. U arent even try to prove anything ur saying.

I doubt it, but they probably do better there than in other countries.

• Hmm...
I doubt it, but they probably do better there than in other countries.
His only way of proving what he claims is posting birth stats of Indian american with newly arrived slavic americans for a 4 year timespan which was a total of 600. I think he forgets most asians and europeans dont live in america. It's the most schizo attempt at proving a point. Why doesn't he tell me the amount of Curries living in Russia or India with slavic wives? 351 Russian women married Korean men in Korea in 2021 alone.

His only way of proving what he claims is posting birth stats of Indian american with newly arrived slavic americans for a 4 year timespan which was a total of 600. I think he forgets most asians and europeans dont live in america. It's the most schizo attempt at proving a point. Why doesn't he tell me the amount of Curries living in Russia or India with slavic wives? 351 Russian women married Korean men in Korea in 2021 alone.
350 women is not that much either tbh

• Hmm...
350 women is not that much either tbh
It's a country with 7x less people. Also his stats included ALL SLAVIC COUNTRIES. I just said ONE COUNTRY

We have birth statistics, curries despite making up 1/4 the US Asian population father more children with EE women than the rest combined ;)

yo btw i believe this but whered you get the data lol

yo btw i believe this but whered you get the data lol
Curries have to add up 4 years of stats with 4 different countries to only come out with the result of 700 😂😂😂😂.
U will not find videos with Curries like this (fact)

Curries have to add up 4 years of stats with 4 different countries to only come out with the result of 700 😂😂😂😂. Meanwhile in china
Brown men/women get disowned and kicked out of the famiy and community for marrying out and are shamed because of culture, manlet gooks encourage their daughters to breed out to upgrade their subhuman genes😂

Brown men/women get disowned and kicked out of the famiy and community for marrying out and are shamed because of culture, manlet gooks encourage their daughters to breed out to upgrade their subhuman genes😂
Sure, so I'm glad be both agree Gooks slay. It's common discussion on twitter to talk about slavic girls and their gook bfs. They will never talk about Curries ever. There isn't interest. Slavic women with east asians is common.

• +1
Sure, so I'm glad be both agree Gooks slay. It's common discussion on twitter to talk about slavic girls and their gook bfs. They will never talk about Curries ever. There isn't interest. Slavic women with east asians is common.

The other guy already posted data showing that brown men outmarry with Slav foids than all the other Chink ethnicities COMBINED:LOL: Over for you gook:feelswah:

• JFL
The other guy already posted data showing that brown men outmarry with Slav foids than all the other Chink ethnicities COMBINED:LOL: Over for you gook:feelswah:
Nigga is bragging about slavic immigrants to America. That's less than 0.01% of the population.

Slavs and asians dont live in america. They live in eastern europe and asia. 98% of slavs and asians dont live in north america.

Normies know european girls are sexpating to korea

Slavic women arent going to india (fact)
There are practically zero Curry men in eastern europe (fact). Curries are too poor to even betabuxx (fact) slavic women love east asian culture and men (fact)
There are places on the internet where all they talk about is getting dicked down in korea (fact) no one will ever talk about Curries the same way

• +1
the woman should be arrested immediately for genetic pollution

• +1
It's over for korean women

Curries have to add up 4 years of stats with 4 different countries to only come out with the result of 700 😂😂😂😂.
U will not find videos with Curries like this (fact)
View attachment 1823050
Cherrypicking clips from tiktok that you found by deliberately searching up "AMWF" up is completely meaningless.

@PrinterAndFaxMachin remember that slavic foid-dravidian couple I was telling u about. Was actually giga lifefuel seeing it irl, even though the oldhead mogs me. Need to EEmaxx :Comfy::Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
Cherrypicking clips from tiktok that you found by deliberately searching up "AMWF" up is completely meaningless.
Nope, all I look up is "international couple", majority are east asian men

@PrinterAndFaxMachin remember that slavic foid-dravidian couple I was telling u about. Was actually giga lifefuel seeing it irl, even though the oldhead mogs me. Need to EEmaxx :Comfy::Comfy:
yeah I remember. was the foid decent? some Russian girls can be cute as fuck ngl. It's not really lifefuel per se because you said the Tamil/Drav guy was 5.5 PSL, which is really insane in terms of looks level, like it makes for a good looking guy to get a girl like that.

But yes we all need to EEmax but I'm more of a Tokyomaxx kinda guy:feelshah::feelshah:

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon
yeah I remember. was the foid decent? some Russian girls can be cute as fuck ngl. It's not really lifefuel per se because you said the Tamil/Drav guy was 5.5 PSL, which is really insane in terms of looks level, like it makes for a good looking guy to get a girl like that.
he was between PSL 5 and 5.5 imo. But he was an oldhead with a full head of hair, kinda looked like a dravidian george clooney with the salt and pepper hair, so yes def a gigamogger, especially for his age:feelsgood:

Foid was mtb, but blonde though so I guess they're looksmatched:feelsgood::feelsgood:

But yes we all need to EEmax:feelshah::feelshah:
:feelsgood::feelsgood::Comfy::Comfy:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15004