Just be female pill mogs everything else...

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
80% of women can be fuckable enough to marry some STEM guy and have an easy asf life if they stay in shape and wear makeup. Its very hard to fuck up being a woman. The amount of power a 5/10 girl has mogs chad in many ways chad can still easily fuck up his life. I've seen good looking homeless men before. Never seen a homeless girl under 40 that wasn't hideous.

You need to be good looking NT wealthy all this shit just to have a chance whereas a woman who tries bare minimum looksmaxing techniques can get a good life. Just be woman halo works in every field too. I know women in my STEM class if they are even as good as a mediocre guy in the class they are treated like the smartest people ever women have all the benefits of equal rights with non of the consequences they are still stuck up princesses while demanding every right you and I have...

If you are a woman and you aren't retarded a good life is almost 100% guaranteed vs even a decent looking guy will have to work hard to get money

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 20452, litaz and 6 others
Being a guy has always been hard most guys died and in the modern day most guys become wage slaves working for nonsense never having kids or doing anything great. Men can win big but most men lose most women win a little but never lose.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Richard_Hungwell
We gone make them niggas mad when them checks clear

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Men (10%)
--
Women (100%)
----------
Men (90%)
---------

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Deleted member 11126
But women still cant manage to stay skinny, not get pregnant, not get raped, not end up abused by violent chad, not fuck up their life in some other way.
I think your chance of fucking up doesnt go down equivalently with how easy your life is. If your life is easy you have never faced adversity and you'll end up fucking it. If your life is hard your conditions make you more likely to fuck it up by chance or because your life is already shit.
You need to make your life easier than what you're used to. Just everythingmaxx theory.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Deleted member 11126
But women still cant manage to stay skinny, not get pregnant, not get raped, not end up abused by violent chad, not fuck up their life in some other way.
I think your chance of fucking up doesnt go down equivalently with how easy your life is. If your life is easy you have never faced adversity and you'll end up fucking it. If your life is hard your conditions make you more likely to fuck it up by chance or because your life is already shit.
You need to make your life easier than what you're used to. Just everythingmaxx theory.
But you get the point of this post right? Justbefemale pills goes beyond the blackpill a 5/10 woman is inherently valuable even more so then chad in many cases. An overweight woman has the same SMV as a normie guy

Images 47

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
Idk people think if your chad your life is on easy street. Easy is relative easier then being an incel for sure... but you will never have an easier time then an average female under 28
Major cope. Women have to put up with ugly incels sending them essays of compliments on Instagram, cat called and validated daily, having their jarred up farts sold for 100 USD per cubic centimeter, having to marry an ugly high IQ 6 figure CS programmer with a caved in midface after getting heroin tier endorphin rushes fucking Chad in college

Shut the fuck up sweety incel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 11126
Major cope. Women have to put up with ugly incels sending them essays of compliments on Instagram, cat called and validated daily, having their jarred up farts sold for 100 USD per cubic centimeter, having to marry an ugly high IQ 6 figure CS programmer with a caved in midface after getting heroin tier endorphin rushes fucking Chad in college

Women could end up with decent looking guys if they dated within their means at 24.

The issue is they fuck guys beyond their level and then at 30 settle for some cuck they could have done better if they just dated a guy within their means

My YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, and Discord are 99+ notifications whenever I open it. Soft ass clout chasers trying to use me for a comeup. I worked hard for this shit and got no help. Shit is annoying unironically. Would rather only have money offers (Chads for women) only in my DMs and comments.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
But apparently being famous is mogger in your opinion? My YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, and Discord are 99+ notifications whenever I open it. Soft ass clout chasers trying to use me for a comeup. I worked hard for this shit and got no help.
Yeah I relate I go on looksmax 60 notifications the fame is pretty cool

I'm out grinding everyday making bait posts its hard work

Women could end up with decent looking guys if they dated within their means at 24.

The issue is they fuck guys beyond their level and then at 30 settle for some cuck they could have done better if they just dated a guy within their means
Nah, women consciously choose not to end up with good looking guys. Women already understand that all Chads are player fuckboys that have a lot of options, and for most women the best they'll ever get is a booty call from Chad because he dumpster dives by fucking high sex appeal, average facially women (Chad is high T bull)

A Stacy would LTR a HTN when it's time to settle down, uglier women would date disproportionately uglier men. Women are completely fine dabbling with both Chads and ugly men. When women get fucked by Chad, their lower primitive brain just assumes they're being impregnated, so technically, any man that marries a woman that had premarital affairs with Chad is essentially raising her Chad rape babies, except the process was interrupted artificially

This is why men want virgins. Women cope b saying shit like muh it's small dick men that want an inexperienced woman!!!

Im 8x6 cocked and I will never marry a sub virgin

Yeah it’s called “Just Exist Mode”