Just be first theory

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

Just be first theory is legit. It's the only thing that matters.
Being first is all that matters for any decent quality woman. Time and time again i see a cute foid and she's got a bf or getting married and where did they meet? that's right, they met way back in college or university, when she was in her prime. But then you guys will say she only chose chad since she's in her prime since that goes with blackpill philosophy right? WRONG! She chose an average guy who she liked. inb4 anecdotal evidence, stop coping. The real world is so different to what is peddled on this forum. If you are average height, average facially you can get foids, you can get a girlfriend. NT + right place right time is king and the only two things that matter. You simply have to be around foids for there to then develop into a relationship. It doesn't matter if you are a tall strong MTN or whatever, if you rot in your room all day no foid is gonna magically knock on your door and ask to be your gf.

Blackpill is fake IRL, water right? except everyone here will tell you that it's over if you are LTN or even average.
Meanwhile go take a walk anywhere there are young people and you will see so many LTNs/average guys with decent looking foids.
Obviously you have to be tall HTN/MTN to get any results on dating apps but dating apps are a mistake and only whores are on there who you shouldn't want to associate with or even touch those filthy std ridden sluts.

Brutal realization for me since i am oldcel and squandered any opportunities i had, i should have gone to uni in a big city and actually socialized and taken care of myself instead of being a video game playing retard. I want to go back so badly to being 18 and have a do-over. Why am i so low IQ that i could not realize earlier like everyone else?
Now you have 14 year old kids who are conscious abut blackpill/looksmaxxing/getting ahead and foids. Meanwhile at 14 i did not want to see any foids in my line of sight. Fucking brutal millenial agepill lowIQpill OVERpill.

For all you teenagers on here, don't get autistically drawn into surgeries and other nonsensical stuff that you don't need. Look decent, if you are non-nt, you have not much time left to become NT and you can become NT at your age, force social interactions and get better, etc.
If you play your cards right, you will find a good girl and future wife at college/university, yes i know a lot of girls are sluts during that phase but there are many that aren't and want a good guy for LTR.

@SecularIslamist
It's over for us oldcels. we should have found a cute girl in uni instead you were locationcucked and i was .. i dunno what the fuck happened to me or what i was, just sat at home all day playing games/wasting time. Legit suifuel.

LITERALLY JUST BE FIRST, THAT'S ALL THERE IS TO IT. IF YOU AREN'T A GIRLS FIRST YOU'RE LAST, YOU'RE A CUCK, IT'S OVER FOR YOU.
Race/ethnicity for the most part is a meme aswell, yh most white girls don't like brown guys but it's definitely possible to find a non-ethnic gf as a fair/light-skinned ethnic. Especially in the UK i have seen it too many times.

FIRST OR LAST, THAT'S LIFE WITH WOMEN AND PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING ELSE.

@coisbhai @Pakicel @BrahminBoss @Diarrhoea @ElTruecel @nathan @Xangsane @Vermilioncore

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Forest, murdah, Jova and 20 others
All cope my first left me for lean Dravidian drug peddler

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, bloomercel, SecularIslamist and 8 others
Low inhib
Right place right time
And some NT traits

Does x100000 more than anything ive ever read on here

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, SecularIslamist, greywind and 4 others
if you're ugly and she's not asexual she will compare every feature of yours to her college bf and explain why he mogs and she had dissociative episode during sex with you after you begged and brought her to Michelin restaurant.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, BeanletMogger, greywind and 2 others
Low inhib
Right place right time
And some NT traits

Does x100000 more than anything ive ever read on here
Pretty much yes. Some random average guy who isn't shy/high inhib that approaches some 18-21 year old girl at university and is kinda NT will get pussy and a girlfriend/LTR.
Right place, right time AND simply being around foids for extended periods while being even just a little bit NT/low inhib enough to talk with them is a recipe for success. This is why average guys who would get roasted on here have LTRs with cute girls th ey found at uni or somewhere.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Idk. Most of my friends just forced a curry Becky to marry them. Only 10% got relationships organically. They tended to be of better genetic stock.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel and JohnDoe
ah so mixed race with strong anglo features i guess. Most mixed race people are more susceptible to mental illness
I think race mixing amongst caucasoids is not as bad , Atesh salih / Ramirez / Ballou etc

Idk. Most of my friends just forced a curry Becky to marry them. Only 10% got relationships organically. They tended to be of better genetic stock.
not talking about forced though, 10% huh? i dunno i think that figure is significantly higher in the north. Tons of LTNs find girls organically here. forced/arranged marraige is so cucked tbh, finding organically is massive confidence booster knowing you could find a girl naturally and not have to go through the arranged process.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
I think race mixing amongst caucasoids is not as bad , Atesh salih / Ramirez / Ballou etc
>amongst caucasoids
hmm... if you said paki + white then yes since pakis are aryan, but indians? i dunno bhai, very small % maybe. But on a serious note yes i do think racemixing amongst caucasoids but different types is ideal. I was talking to @SecularIslamist for a while now about paki/white mix and almost all of the girls from such a combination are way better looking than full ethnic girls. The combination goes well together. Not sure how the guys turn out though, i know the girls are usually good.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
>amongst caucasoids
hmm... if you said paki + white then yes since pakis are aryan, but indians? i dunno bhai, very small % maybe. But on a serious note yes i do think racemixing amongst caucasoids but different types is ideal. I was talking to @SecularIslamist for a while now about paki/white mix and almost all of the girls from such a combination are way better looking than full ethnic girls. The combination goes well together. Not sure how the guys turn out though, i know the girls are usually good.
There’s no difference as long as tall skull for men and compact midface for girls

Never ever, by any means try this concept on a uni girl, it sounds corny but teen love is the only way to LTR a decent looking foid and for this concept to even apply

It’s completely true and dating apps seriously suck, people use it as some sort of slay counter on this forum when it doesn’t even matter unless you fuck the girl, just because some MTB accidentally swiped on you doesn’t mean shit at all

Also uni girls are whores, the second they move into campus, they’re running to the campus club and grinding on 5-6 guys, and their excuse is “freedom” :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, greywind, JohnDoe and 2 others
"The Blackpill has fallen, millions must Offy Doofie"

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
>first
>college
what has this forum turned into.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and DeadTrees
not talking about forced though, 10% huh? i dunno i think that figure is significantly higher in the north. Tons of LTNs find girls organically here. forced/arranged marraige is so cucked tbh, finding organically is massive confidence booster knowing you could find a girl naturally and not have to go through the arranged process.
Well. The ones who forced beckies to marry then can get laid anytime they want at very low cost.

Well. The ones who forced beckies to marry then can get laid anytime they want at very low cost.
Maybe they can but you don't know that for sure. What if their wife is only giving them starfish sex like once a week or even worse? What if she just lays there like a dead fish and isn't into it at all? brutal, imagine your self-confidence when you wife does that to you. People will say "love marriages don't end up well" or your wife in a love marriage will stop loving you, stop having sex with you. From what i know, that's not the case. It's more likely you'll end up in a dead bedroom with an arranged marriage than a love marriage, as long as the girl you marry isn't some high body count whore, she needs to be virgin or 1 bc at best if you are even okay with that. Still think love marriage is better, atleast you know your spouse finds something about you attractive and will willingly have sex with you and actually be into it, that's what real sex is, not the foid just laying dead on the bed, sex is so much better than masturbation when you have a willing participant in the act and not a dead fish. Kinda brutal, wish i was able to find a foid here in the UK. If other LTNs can, i should have been able to but i was non-nt and didn't leave my room.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Pakicel and ChadL1te
Well said. People will continue to live in their own cope fantasy. I always found it hilarious that people think chads are some commodities roaming around every university campus. Uni is mtn central they are just low inhib and fun to be around. Luckily I have 3 more years undergrad but I’ve been very picky about finding gf. I’m in it for the long haul

• +1
Reactions: greywind and JohnDoe
>first
>college
what has this forum turned into.
In America i would agree with you, College in America is University in the UK from what i have been told, same age range.
And everybody and their mothers knows women are sluts in college in the states, that doesn't mean every single foid there is not worth LTRing, it's just cope to say that because there are guys who LTR decent girls. But the earlier you catch a foid, the better and more likely chance she won't go through the "slut-phase" that foids do in college. Degeneracy is too rampant in America, i know there are plenty of sluts here and in Europe but it's far easier to find a good LTR than in America i'd think.

There’s no difference as long as tall skull for men and compact midface for girls
You have a tall skull and now peddle the tall skull theory, really boggles the mind doesn't it?

Never ever, by any means try this concept on a uni girl, it sounds corny but teen love is the only way to LTR a decent looking foid and for this concept to even apply

It’s completely true and dating apps seriously suck, people use it as some sort of slay counter on this forum when it doesn’t even matter unless you fuck the girl, just because some MTB accidentally swiped on you doesn’t mean shit at all

Also uni girls are whores, the second they move into campus, they’re running to the campus club and grinding on 5-6 guys, and their excuse is “freedom” :forcedsmile:
I know you said you're in uni right now so i'm curious what you have observed, assuming you go to a fairly large uni with tons of people/foids from different ethnicities/backgrounds. I don't think teen love is that common here, if you're referring to college 16-18 age range, i think it's not happening for most, girls in that age simply aren't looking for LTR or anything serious, although it's definitely possible to make a girl fall in love with you. I remember when i was in college, some subhuman paki guy basically LTR'd some MTB paki foid and then married her couple years later so it does happen but not common at all. Maybe things are different in bigger colleges or colleges down south, not sure or things have probably changed since it's been over a decade since i was in college.

My experience with uni is kinda limited since i didn't go to a huge uni and i was a shut-in kinda, didn't go out much but from what i saw, back then not a lot of people were dating/etc so i don't know about the whole girls were fucking a different guy every night type of thing, maybe slutty white girls but there must be a decent % of girls who never did that lifestyle. Things are probably different now, these days the whore/slut levels must be off the fucking radar so you're probably right there's little to no chance of finding a good girl to LTR, very difficult. Maybe if you catch a foid early on when she first starts uni and hasn't entered the slut phase. Are you seeing girls from any and all types of ethnicity/backgrounds doing this whore behaviour? surely there are good foids that don't.

Well said. People will continue to live in their own cope fantasy. I always found it hilarious that people think chads are some commodities roaming around every university campus. Uni is mtn central they are just low inhib and fun to be around. Luckily I have 3 more years undergrad but I’ve been very picky about finding gf. I’m in it for the long haul
yep, low inhib mtns and even ltns are getting pussy in uni, it's cope to think "chad fucks every girl on campus, everyone else is incel".
Real chads are very rare. Make the most out of those 3 years buddy.

• +1
Reactions: greywind and ChadL1te
yep, low inhib mtns and even ltns are getting pussy in uni, it's cope to think "chad fucks every girl on campus, everyone else is incel".
Real chads are very rare. Make the most out of those 3 years buddy.
Literally. A curry in my dorm last year had like 5 slays and he was ugly with mangled teeth. But he was low inhib fuck and ran frat bro game at parties.

Thanks bro I’m trying, my main focus is school but I need to spend more time meeting ppl this coming semester, I don’t have enough status

• +1
Literally. A curry in my dorm last year had like 5 slays and he was ugly with mangled teeth. But he was low inhib fuck and ran frat bro game at parties.

Thanks bro I’m trying, my main focus is school but I need to spend more time meeting ppl this coming semester, I don’t have enough status
yh i'm not even surprised, low inhib is everything in these situations.
Are you chadlite or what's your rating?

yh i'm not even surprised, low inhib is everything in these situations.
Are you chadlite or what's your rating?
Nope, my name is just autism. I’m high MTN PSL prob low HTN SMV from height and physique.

• +1
She chose an average guy who she liked.

the LTBs do that and only a few
only HTNs and above date regularly since teen years. weak mtns and below - majority of male population - just rot until they finally get lucky and score with a girl now and then

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Nope, my name is just autism. I’m high MTN PSL prob low HTN SMV from height and physique.
More than enough. You should have a pretty good life with those stats if you put effort in and don't waste your youth.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
the LTBs do that
hmm they do but also some MTBs can aswell, maybe weak MTBs or there needs to be a place between MTB and LTB, some of the girls i see i can't rate either MTB or LTB, they're knida inbetween not strong or weak versions of either too.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
hmm they do but also some MTBs can aswell, maybe weak MTBs or there needs to be a place between MTB and LTB, some of the girls i see i can't rate either MTB or LTB, they're knida inbetween not strong or weak versions of either too.
dont stress about it too much my man

youre not that much of an outlier more and more average mfs are becoming rotters these days

dating mkt is brootal :p

• So Sad
dont stress about it too much my man

youre not that much of an outlier more and more average mfs are becoming rotters these days

dating mkt is brootal :p
But i don't want to be a rotter... i want a cute foid and i see tons of average guys with such girls so why can't i? A few different decisions made a decade ago and my life would be completely different. :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and ChadL1te
But i don't want to be a rotter... i want a cute foid and i see tons of average guys with such girls so why can't i? A few different decisions made a decade ago and my life would be completely different. :feelsbadman:
take the normie pill and improve your SMV - appearance, social status and so on - in a normie way then

the blackpill is just really non NT people realizing what normies actually do to get girls, status and so on and trying to cathegorize it to be able to emulate it it but ending up overthinking it too much at times and taking 0 action in the end

dating mkt is still brootal though so keep your expectations low :hnghn:

Last edited:
  • +1
1) You will never know a girl's true bodycount.

2) Even if you knew their bodycount hypothetically, a lot of girls have like 20+ bodies they can easily forget the men they've slept with, some of which fucked the first guy.

Your point is to be the most memorable guy that fucked her, that's not always true with being first but rather you have to be chad, big dick, tall, rich.

take the normie pill and improve your SMV - appearance, social status and so on - in a normie way then

the blackpill is just really non NT people realizing what normies actually do to get girls, status and so on and trying to cathegorize it to be able to emulate it it but ending up overthinking it too much at times and taking 0 action in the end

dating mkt is still brootal though so keep your expectations low :hnghn:
Is it possible to become NT? How do I even get status as a lowly wagie

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
I think 90% of the people I knew met at university. A retard like me treated university as a place to study only.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and JohnDoe
I think 90% of the people I knew met at university. A retard like me treated university as a place to study only.
So fucking over for us. Regret not going go a bigger uni and socializing. FUCK my life, I need to go back to uni, I can be that oldcel that every uni has. That 35 year old junior doctor :forcedsmile:
University and work are the two places most ethnics meet each other here.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and SecularIslamist
So fucking over for us. Regret not going go a bigger uni and socializing. FUCK my life, I need to go back to uni, I can be that oldcel that every uni has. That 35 year old junior doctor :forcedsmile:
University and work are the two places most ethnics meet each other here.

• WTF
True until safiir steals your girl

In all seriousness, I agree with the last paragraph.

• Ugh..
How do you even force? Threaten to kill or acidface?

• +1
How do you even force? Threaten to kill or acidface?
Parents pressure them. They must get married or they will get kicked out of the house.

• +1
Reactions: robtical
Parents pressure them. They must get married or they will get kicked out of the house.
Yh this does happen, Infact happened to my father. Terrible behaviour tbh

• +1
Yh this does happen, Infact happened to my father. Terrible behaviour tbh
It has had a terrible dysgenic effect on the curry population. 95% of our problems can be traced back to poor breeding practices.

• +1