Just be Med/Italian-pill Broke me

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 6273, Chadeep and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 756
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Chinacurry
lmfao at this massive cope, Gandy/Cavil look nothing English, Have you been to England? Gandy said it himself in an interview that people in England always asks if he's Italian, and are always surprised when they find out he's British.

This is what English people look like.
1985.jpg

It doesnt matter what Pheno/nationality he is, it's what he projects as and Gandy projects that sexy tall dark handsome Italian guy, that girls always dream about
DG%20BEAUTY_LIGHT%20BLUE_KEY%20VISUAL%20DAVID%20GANDY_HORIZONTAL.jpg
1556886711793 tommy milk

Pakis are med:chad:

• JFL
Reactions: DesperadoRatado
Remember a lot of these countries have a large Indian population to begin with
Arent they gypsies? They came there 1000 years ago, which means they belong there now, its not like a recent indian migration. Do I look gypsy?

maybe you should put aside your personal homosexual grievences and look at some facts inkwell

atlantid phenotype, which gandy and cavill are.. are literally located in guess where.....

View attachment 1080220

and like i said, only reason gandy looks somewhat med is because he is tanned u sodomized retard

also nice cherrypicking of some random english guy to prove ur dogshit argument

you retards think everybody with slightly darker hair and tanned skin is med

You're a fool, Atlandid = Med, have you even researched the bullshit you posted? I'm cherry picking, you've never lived in the UK. This is what people from England/Scotland/Ireland look like

YQBHDC0XD7BWIQ2LLY49.jpg

IH3BE5RT47TA4CH5YT3V.jpg

FA52L0F8MO6U13Q785SV.jpg

_101541962_hi000740881.jpg

95% of Native British people are Anglos, Normandy, Ulster Scots, Celts. How can you say Atlantid is a British thing, I have never ever seen anyone in the UK that looks like Gandy/Cavil, There's a reason why people in the UK think they're Foreign, You fucking fool.

Chads in the UK look like Maher, Chris Evans, Charlie Hunnam. Not Cavil/Gandy, You need to get your head out of your fucking ass

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry, gamma, zeke714 and 1 other person
Op is probably Indian/Arab

so u get called a gypsy
ower4u
Can you show me the difference between a Med and Gypsy.
I dont think all meds are 100% white. Being med means that you have Indian/Middle eastern/ north african/ Turkish DNA in you.
Otherwise how come whites have such dark skintones of arabs and Indians.

Can you show me the difference between a Med and Gypsy.
I dont think all meds are 100% white. Being med means that you have Indian/Middle eastern/ north african/ Turkish DNA in you.
Otherwise how come whites have such dark skintones of arabs and Indians.
ethnic iq
no it dosent
its called sun and its actually the other way around
ur the one who has white dna in u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and .🇹🇩.
You're a fool, Atlandid = Med, have you even researched the bullshit you posted? I'm cherry picking, you've never lived in the UK. This is what people from England/Scotland/Ireland look like

YQBHDC0XD7BWIQ2LLY49.jpg

IH3BE5RT47TA4CH5YT3V.jpg

FA52L0F8MO6U13Q785SV.jpg

_101541962_hi000740881.jpg

95% of Native British people are Anglos, Normandy, Ulster Scots, Celts. How can you say Atlantid is a British thing, I have never ever seen anyone in the UK that looks like Gandy/Cavil, There's a reason why people in the UK think they're Foreign, You fucking fool.

Chads in the UK look like Maher, Chris Evans, Charlie Hunnam. Not Cavil/Gandy, You need to get your head out of your fucking ass
as a brit I agree with all u said

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13076
Southern italians are really handsome but little short compared with northern Italians.

I don't have to cope lel.

i'm med (greek) and look italian but i wish i was nordic like chris hemsworth.
med girls get wet for this dude

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214
@Marsiere214 why did you jfl

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214