Just be Nate Theory

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
It was this scene the girl I was with blurted out "ok I dgaf how shitty he is, Nate is so fucking hot" even though she previously was mad when I said I was team Nate at the beginning of the episode

Just be 6'5'' dark triad with good lower third and average eye area

Sneaking into the room of this girl, watching her undress without her knowing hes there, waiting for his chance to pounce like a prowling tiger in the bushes

Nbjhjh

Iujk

32e

It was this next scene when he holds a gun to her head where the girl said "OMG HE'S SO HOT I DON'T EVEN CARE" lmfao GL dark triad always wins

9o9ol87

9o9o7
Frt665
Hnuyh

@ArvidGustavsson

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax, Mewton, falcon1 and 25 others

zygoless nct cuck tbh riding on actor and height halo. But Life fuel nonetheless if bitches genuinely find him attractive

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whitegymmax, falcon1, OGJBSLAYER and 21 others
He and Maddy edits have the most views out of any other characters on the show. Foids want those abusive relationships. That's literally how every Wattpad story goes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, falcon1, alriodai and 15 others
Nate will play russian roulette with a stacy and she’ll be uncontrollably cumming her pants

Meanwhile when Vermillion steps to a bitch:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, falcon1, The_God and 24 others
@Vermilioncore is a 5'7 dark triad beast, he mogs this faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, mug, n0rthface and 6 others
Muh eye area mogs lower third bro :soy::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, anthony111553, EverythingMattersCel and 14 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, Mewton, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 7 others
Muh eye area mogs lower third bro :soy::soy::soy::soy:
its always been the biggest cope to say eye area>lower third for sex appeal

do u need to see these dudes eye areas before thinking they absolutely wet pussies with their massive jaws

4ffc4323450674cc1fa0ea442355642b.jpg
images

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, falcon1, arabcelxxx and 20 others
if that would happen to her irl she would think about it differently

do u need to see these dudes eye areas before thinking they absolutely wet pussies with their massive jaws

images
All that matters is having good lower third with good skin and hair

Miroslav Cech and these slayers you posted

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and AscendingHero
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, falcon1, Sprinkles and 4 others

images
Jaw and tall ramus are the most androgenic dimorphic features on men, eye area still matters but nothing close to lower third it’s by far what identifies you as a male.

Any female can describe you an attractive man and they always say: Good jaw, tall and good hair.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, falcon1, EverythingMattersCel and 7 others
I wish I was Nate.

But it’s true, when I first met my girl she asked me to put a knife to her neck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, n0rthface, AscendingHero and 9 others
Chad male with subhuman girl being portrayed in tv? what a shocker

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 22639, Deleted member 18045 and 7 others
yup and women complain about unrealistic standards of men

meanwhile this caked up bitch is dating a 6'5'' jock quarterback making every subhuman girl who watches thinks she deserves one too

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fxckz, Mewton, arabcelxxx and 20 others

meanwhile this caked up bitch is dating a 6'5'' jock quarterback making every subhuman girl who watches thinks she deserves one too
Men have the most unrealistic standards
We rely a ton on genetical features such as bones to be attractive

Studies were done, they saw that men needed dimorphism while women just needed youthful features

A woman with no bones retains her femininity
A man with no bones is an abused dog genetic waste

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Traxanas, Prince88 and 12 others
Status halod and isn’t even that bad bone wise his orbitals are good and his jaw is wide
Cope. He's boneless asf and is recessed even but has a top 1 percentile eye area
D01ACA23 7AA1 493C B0B6 719280EE828D

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20677, HarrierDuBois, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 6 others
Those old songs of his were based, also, listen to this very insightful onto his life

Gonna check it out. Also he has his dad's eye area except his eyes are smaller and without the eye bags

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and UglyGod360
He and Maddy edits have the most views out of any other characters on the show. Foids want those abusive relationships. That's literally how every Wattpad story goes

Gigachad, people saying he looks bad are coping hard as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Ken, HarrierDuBois and 7 others

images
I agree w the point but this is a shit argument. Sunglasses aren't a looksmin like bad eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, AscendingHero, JL~ and 2 others
thats how white guys should treat ethnic subhuman foids

• Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles
It was this scene the girl I was with blurted out "ok I dgaf how shitty he is, Nate is so fucking hot" even though she previously was mad when I said I was team Nate at the beginning of the episode

Sneaking into the room of this girl, watching her undress without her knowing hes there, waiting for his chance to pounce like a prowling tiger in the bushes

View attachment 1558626

View attachment 1558627

View attachment 1558628

It was this next scene when he holds a gun to her head where the girl said "OMG HE'S SO HOT I DON'T EVEN CARE" lmfao GL dark triad always wins

View attachment 1558629

View attachment 1558630View attachment 1558631View attachment 1558633

@ArvidGustavsson
dsn read ´+ who is nate pls ewpxlain who 8is NATE THOIS NATE CHAACHATER WHOIS HE EXPLEAI EMENEISIA
@Tony

I agree w the point but this is a shit argument. Sunglasses aren't a looksmin like bad eyes.
the point I was trying to make is the sunglasses are covering the eye area yet u can tell that those men are attractive WITHOUT knowing if they have a good eye area or not just based on their lower third bone structure. Therefore I am trying to say lower third is more important than eye area

Well a lot of guys wearing masks also look very attractive and usually are labeled hot because of eye area.You can make the same argument how eye area is more important

the point I was trying to make is the sunglasses are covering the eye area yet u can tell that those men are attractive WITHOUT knowing if they have a good eye area or not just based on their lower third bone structure. Therefore I am trying to say lower third is more important than eye area

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, makeme183 and Patient A

It always depends who the movies are made for.

If it’s for guys a subhuman guy gets the top tier Stacy, if it’s for girls subhumans get chad.

Well a lot of guys wearing masks also look very attractive and usually are labeled hot because of eye area.You can make the same argument how eye area is more important

lol dude except that shit is filtered and edited lmfao if u think that vid is unaltered. looks like a CGI animation

She looks like the average sudhra in the slums near me.

Nate will play russian roulette with a stacy and she’ll be uncontrollably cumming her pants

Meanwhile when Vermillion steps to a bitch:

believe it or not in recent pics he looks like he would be her looks-match iam not kidding btw

images
some used hes pics to catfish on tinder in another thread and in 3 months i think he had like 3 thousand matchs.

Last edited:
lol dude except that shit is filtered and edited lmfao if u think that vid is unaltered. looks like a CGI animation
It could be a pixar animation point doesn’t change at all

Look at henry cavill he drops so many points with a mask because eye area isn’t anything special

2FBDB641 6BA0 44AE BB0B 12DCF57AFACB

But guys with good eye area only need to show a glimpse of eye area and people will know/assume they are hot.

FF1D523F B529 4EBF AF84 D60E76E1405E
AC966A94 DA72 4A67 B10F CCEF70783FCE
165E47B9 C6A6 43BA A5A6 924D51171ECD

I didn’t even say jaw can’t do the same if you’ve noticed I said you can’t claim only lower third does it while eye area does it as well

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, makeme183, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others

Look at henry cavill he drops so many points with a mask because eye area isn’t anything special

View attachment 1559130

But guys with good eye area only need to show a glimpse of eye area and people will know/assume they are hot.

View attachment 1559144View attachment 1559145View attachment 1559146

I didn’t even say jaw can’t do the same if you’ve noticed I said you can’t claim only lower third does it while eye area does it as well

ok but show actual good eye area to prove your point not chink opry or Tartar Barrett

Attachments

• 2739115_descarga (1).mp4
    796 KB

View attachment 1559130

View attachment 1559144View attachment 1559145View attachment 1559146

We could play a game where everytime a forum retard posted something retarded like this we tag each other, but we would double our post counts in a month @Amnesia

View attachment 1558626

View attachment 1558627

View attachment 1558628

View attachment 1558629

@ArvidGustavsson
Based Chadpilled ChristianGreypilled 👍

images
Rubble and solid jaw> clean shaven and hollow cheeks it seems irl
It's a weird, maybe women feel the male model pheno is a bit alien and uncanny?

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Rubble and solid jaw> clean shaven and hollow cheeks it seems irl
It's a weird, maybe women feel the male model pheno is a bit alien and uncanny?
Stubble*

Women enjoy being treated like shit never forget that mate never. I am evil towards women now I know they love it deep down filthy creatures they are now I’ll abuse and use them like the scum they iz

• Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles

View attachment 1558626

View attachment 1558627

View attachment 1558628

View attachment 1558629

@ArvidGustavsson
What's up with all this white man ethnic woman bullshit? Every movie / show has this trend now . Spiderman, Dune, Batman and almost all Netflix shows you name it.