Just Be Rural Theory

NordicMaxxer

NordicMaxxer

Bronze
Haven't heard this idea discussed a lot, so here we go.

In cities hypergamy seems very real, and I never see an ugly dude with a pretty chick. In the country, however, I see this all the time. The guy looks like shit, is slightly chubby and even dresses like shit. But as long as he's a "traditional" man (this is easy to fake or even embrace), girls tend to find him worthy of dating. Just be stupid, confident, masculine, traditional, routine, whatever. Say dumb, conformist shit with confidence and go fishing/drive around in a wack car. In the city you can't fake that shit, but in rural areas it's a lot easier to fake it.

Also, all the critiques guys here have towards girls are less evident in country girls. They like to have one boyfriend over a long period of time (more so than city girls anyway). This requires balls and planning obviously, but so does a bunch of other solutions discussed here. Also, houses are cheaper there, and if you can't enjoy the Chad lifestyle in a city, why not consider moving to a much cheaper place and do what you're already doing?

Source: Lived half my life in a city and half my life in rural areas. I also stalk like a motherfucker on IG, so I've gotten a lot of info there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611
rural areas = pure depression

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, BrahminBoss and the BULL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, BrahminBoss, Dystopian and 1 other person
i live in rural area and it just means that everyone in a large radius knows that you're a loser and stares at you when you go into public

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Dr. Bludy, Dystopian and 3 others
Cope, women have different types it’s just that you choose to overlook that to suppport some pseudo sociosexual theory

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
its only good for development

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian