Just be Subhuman theory is going to take the forum by storm throughout 2024

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
A Chad who believes he's worthy of Stacey pussy = meaningless in the eyes of foids
A Subhuman who believes he's worthy of Stacey pussy = "oh there must be something amazing about him to be so "confident" in himself"

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: gooner888, bloomercel and Gargantuan
Images   2024 02 09T021828224

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, bloomercel, Pikabro and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: laaltin, bloomercel, Pikabro and 6 others
that's the secret dawg im ugly as fuck but near girls i pretend im a chad i legit roleplay in my head that i'm a chad to get more confidence

and i imagine myself when movign my head like a beautiful pretty boy that my hair is flowing and shows my sparkling hunter eyes jfl and never say anything bad about me

i always lie a fuck ton dude i lost track of who i am to my gf tbh i just spew a bunch of bullshit

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Danish_Retard
that's the secret dawg im ugly as fuck but near girls i pretend im a chad i legit roleplay in my head that i'm a chad to get more confidence

and i imagine myself when movign my head like a beautiful pretty boy that my hair is flowing and shows my sparkling hunter eyes jfl and never say anything bad about me

i always lie a fuck ton dude i lost track of who i am to my gf tbh i just spew a bunch of bullshit
over for honestcels
just be dishonest and manipulative theory strikes again

Daily reminder that OP is 6'4 roided HTN in his late 20s who writes elaborate essays about ethnic takeover, UK hypergamy and rating guides on thr forum
Daily reminder: @Blackgymmax rubs your belly!

But if I’m high inhib mentalcel subhuman there’s nothing confident about me.

Over

:feelswhy:

Also, this is nothing new, it’s called oofy doofy theory. Thought you had some thing groundbreaking that could help us aspies as well