just be tall and white

D

Deleted member 22924

The king of org
Joined
Oct 9, 2022
Posts
11,244
Reputation
14,179
.
 

Attachments

  • 3256610-bee83750a9bf3fcdaaebad31585701a7.mov
    996.1 KB
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
She is mine
 
Whites cannot be incel
 
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis
Doesnt work if you live in an only white country
 
  • +1
Reactions: Suimaxxer
move the france belgium engeland 50% is ethnic
I just might tbh. But jbw only works on asians does it not? Most ethnics in those countries are black or arab from what ive heard
 
imagine she takes her makeup off. Would still bang ngl 😤😤
 
I just might tbh. But jbw only works on asians does it not? Most ethnics in those countries are black or arab from what ive heard
only works on asians and blacks arabs are loyal to their own race france and belgium are mainly arab so england is the place to be especially asians and blacks are there
 
  • +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
Doesnt work if you live in an only white country
It doesn't work fucking anywhere.

JBW ONLY APPLIES TO WHITE NORMIES.

If you're normie tier and tall+white and you're surrounded with non-whites, then yes you can benefit from being white. But once you're sub-5/10 it is fucking over for you regardless of race. I know it for a fact that despite being white and 6.2ft, I'd never made it anywhere because of my shitty lower third and scrawny frame.
 
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
It doesn't work fucking anywhere.

JBW ONLY APPLIES TO WHITE NORMIES.

If you're normie tier and tall+white and you're surrounded with non-whites, then yes you can benefit from being white. But once you're sub-5/10 it is fucking over for you regardless of race. I know it for a fact that despite being white and 6.2ft, I'd never made it anywhere because of my shitty lower third and scrawny frame.
i am 6'2 and normie maybe htn now and ethnic girls is live on easy mode for me and ltb white girls too
 

Similar threads

Klasik616
Replies
6
Views
48
Klasik616
Klasik616
1966Ford
Replies
4
Views
74
JewishNationalist
JewishNationalist
n2on
Replies
29
Views
97
n2on
n2on
kbj
Replies
1
Views
15
kbj
kbj
Farsin
Replies
2
Views
61
Farsin
Farsin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top