Piratecel

Somali Jew 🇸🇴🇮🇱
Facially LTN but still got a white becky with height
@sportsmogger @Autismcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub5kang, Azr616, bloomercel and 3 others
ey fuck the niggers kill the niggers fuck everyone

Tallness in general is a halo unless you're ugly or fat.

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang, bloomercel and Piratecel
That foid is not a flex

No
Screenshot 2021 12 17 221359

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub5kang and bloomercel
He looks decent for blacks atleast

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang and Piratecel
Jbb theory is real
Not just be somali
Somalians are subhuman narrow palate cells

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub5kang and finn899
That foid is not a flex
Ethnic tax makes it difficult for any non-european to get a white foid above becky tier

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub5kang and exo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub5kang, Heatmiser, lowtiernormiechad and 1 other person
Jbb theory is real
Not just be somali
Somalians are subhuman narrow palate cells
No its just be Somali/east african stop coping

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
Ethnic tax makes it difficult for any non-european to get a white foid above becky tier
ethnic tax isnt real besides indians, a mtn is a mtn white or ethnic

• JFL
Reactions: Piratecel
there's no ethnic tax to speak of, its just called being ugly

and it's also very retarded to make red apes your goal when east africans fog to oblivion

there's no ethnic tax to speak of, its just called being ugly

and it's also very retarded to make red apes your goal when east africans fog to oblivion
Need WHITE children

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub5kang and exo
every somali person ive met has always been really tall or really short. In hs there was a 5'1 somali kid i was friends with and there was a 6'4 somali guy who was truecel looking

• JFL
every somali person ive met has always been really tall or really short. In hs there was a 5'1 somali kid i was friends with and there was a 6'4 somali guy who was truecel looking
Whenever I see an abnormally short Somali he is usually like 5'5, but 80% of Somalis are like 5'11 to 6'1 range, 15% are above that and 5% are shorter than 5'11. These are just my everyday observations.

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang and looksmaxxing223
Whenever I see an abnormally short Somali he is usually like 5'5, but 80% of Somalis are like 5'11 to 6'1 range, 15% are above that and 5% are shorter than 5'11. These are just my everyday observations.
the short ones tend to be late bloomers too.

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang and Piratecel
Unironically true dude so many white girls in london date somali tall mtns and low mtns they simply have mid ass “drip” normies probably like

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sub5kang, looksmaxxing223 and Piratecel
Unironically true dude so many white girls in london date somali tall mtns and low mtns they simply have mid ass “drip” normies probably like
call me coper but most of the somalis ive seen were below mtn irl. they were usually just tall and ltn

• JFL
bump

• +1
looksmatched

• +1
Warya this is one out of a million I see plenty of better looking somali guys who end up with overweight ltb somali women we got the lowest smv in Africa stop coping " Just be tall Somali is law " how about not being somali is law

• +1
Warya this is one out of a million I see plenty of better looking somali guys who end up with overweight ltb somali women we got the lowest smv in Africa stop coping " Just be tall Somali is law " how about not being somali is law
COPE

I love lil tecca