Just be Tyrone Theory

Nick.Harte

Nick.Harte

It’s Hamudi
6’7 to not only enable foids to climb you like a tree but also assert your dominance in the room by smacking the hell out of 6’0 goblins with a Napoleon Complex.

9inch cock NBP to give her the pounding of her lifetime. Tearing that pussy apart and hitting the cervix over and over again.
* Oof*

Ben’s 6inch dicklet will automatically shrink upon hearing this : “ Ohh yeah, [ moans] fuck me harder Jaylen. [moans] Hell yeah, pull my hair out of scalp boi.[moans]”

Just imagine her boyfriend being in the bedroom, penetrating her pussy and she’s still fantasising about that 2014 pounding she has received from Tyrone in The Grand Vista Inn hotel room no 101 when she was still in her prime.

Deep fucking voice that will make females’ panties soak the moment you utter a word out of your mouth.

Athletic body ( basketball/ football player)
Those wide frames, veiny arms and V shape… The type of guy that foids, while biting their fingernails and lips keep staring at when he enters the room…

Full lips that would make snowbunnies wanna kiss you all day long non stop.

Deep set eyes that would make her feel submissive the moment you make eye contact with her. One look into her soul and she’ll start blushing and looking at your cock.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FascisstChad and PeakIncels
@PeakIncels we will never be this guy

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
@PeakIncels we will never be this guy
posting these fucking threads is so useless not because they are useless itself, but because if you check the post about women and check the replies over the requirements to live a great life, everyone saying I'm crazy and shit
how stupid they are i swear

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
and even worse, they can't read, shows exactly the IQ of this forum
you need to be 6'5, htn to live a great life
yet people say "no muh muh to slay you can be mtn 6'0"
when the fuck did I even comment slay? I said live a great life yet niggas can't even understand that, truly embarrassing conditions of this forum

• +1
6’7 to not only enable foids to climb you like a tree but also assert your dominance in the room by smacking the hell out of 6’0 goblins with a Napoleon Complex.

9inch cock NBP to give her the pounding of her lifetime. Tearing that pussy apart and hitting the cervix over and over again.
* Oof*

Ben’s 6inch dicklet will automatically shrink upon hearing this : “ Ohh yeah, [ moans] fuck me harder Jaylen. [moans] Hell yeah, pull my hair out of scalp boi.[moans]”

Just imagine her boyfriend being in the bedroom, penetrating her pussy and she’s still fantasising about that 2014 pounding she has received from Tyrone in The Grand Vista Inn hotel room no 101 when she was still in her prime.

Deep fucking voice that will make females’ panties soak the moment you utter a word out of your mouth.

Athletic body ( basketball/ football player)
Those wide frames, veiny arms and V shape… The type of guy that foids, while biting their fingernails and lips keep staring at when he enters the room…

Full lips that would make snowbunnies wanna kiss you all day long non stop.

Deep set eyes that would make her feel submissive the moment you make eye contact with her. One look into her soul and she’ll start blushing and looking at your cock.
either way, your thread is good, a little cucky but whatever, it's true, the day niggas accept ts they found the reality of how disgusting women are

• +1
Did you type this cuck fantasy with one hand?

• JFL
either way, your thread is good, a little cucky but whatever, it's true, the day niggas accept ts they found the reality of how disgusting women are
Anyway, copers gonna cope

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels