just be white is true

D

Deleted member 65226

Iron
i don't stand out in anything, i'm not sociable or have almost no friends, my front end is very average and i'm 5'8 at 14. but i'm white as sperm, foids always give me positive comments about it, they always see me and i get a lot of female attention in general... there was a guy at my school who was about 3 inches taller than me next to me and had a better frame and D60, but he was darker than me and looks like a curry. they still chose to talk to me and flirt with me. height<phenotype.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), shalomnigga, Zikel_Nut and 6 others
Very white, saar.
Lattouche

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Axii, BrahminBoss and 5 others
I am Portuguese, here the majority have the color of Ronaldo
Ronaldo colouring is better. Too white makes you look like a school shooter aspie unless you’re a Chad

We wuz white saarr!

Fucking water. If that’s ur skin tone in pfp then mirin. I’m still trynna recover to my vampire tier paleness after tan,axxing like a retard.

Ur right tho u can have NOTHING going for u and still get some females bc of ur whiteness. I’ve seen it too irl with subhumans

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Meds arent white, which is a good thing btw

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
i don't stand out in anything, i'm not sociable or have almost no friends, my front end is very average and i'm 5'8 at 14. but i'm white as sperm, foids always give me positive comments about it, they always see me and i get a lot of female attention in general... there was a guy at my school who was about 3 inches taller than me next to me and had a better frame and D60, but he was darker than me and looks like a curry. they still chose to talk to me and flirt with me. height<phenotype.
JBW is the biggest meme of all time, it should be JBC "Just be Chad" because there are subhumans in every race. Race matters fuck all in reality

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro and Xtra
JBW is the biggest meme of all time, it should be JBC "Just be Chad" because there are subhumans in every race. Race matters fuck all in reality
Race just determines what race of girls you get. Most people prefer their own race it’s simple as that. But there’s kikes going around spamming jbw and jbb propaganda

Asserting that 'just be white is true' perpetuates a harmful myth that disregards the complexities of identity and experiences. It overlooks the diverse backgrounds, cultures, and struggles within the white community itself. Encouraging individuals to reduce their identity to a single aspect ignores the richness of human existence and fosters division rather than understanding. Embracing diversity and recognizing the validity of all identities is essential for a more inclusive and empathetic society.

dnr

Asserting that 'just be white is true' perpetuates a harmful myth that disregards the complexities of identity and experiences. It overlooks the diverse backgrounds, cultures, and struggles within the white community itself. Encouraging individuals to reduce their identity to a single aspect ignores the richness of human existence and fosters division rather than understanding. Embracing diversity and recognizing the validity of all identities is essential for a more inclusive and empathetic society.
bro used chatgpt

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
Phenotype and race is life

JBW denying White fragility copers hate this fact!