"Just be yourself" is right to some degree

itorroella9

itorroella9

packrunner
never change ur music taste, hobbies, style, political beliefs... for a female, my brother in christ no women will care if u listen to 60s rock or sum shit if u are attractive

said this, if if u have bad social skills and things like this, they need to be changed 100% cuz they actually matter

• +1
Reactions: Smoke Fanboy, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 15099 and 18 others
legit

just don’t post on Reddit and you’re good

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ROTTING, AlexBrown84 and 6 others
Cope
Take the red pill mgtow grindset
NO MORE VIDEO GAMES, JACKING OFF, AND OBSCURE MUSIC

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 18840, Deleted member 18244 and 3 others
Cope
Take the red pill mgtow grindset
NO MORE VIDEO GAMES, JACKING OFF, AND OBSCURE MUSIC
what does jacking off even has to do with what i said

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, subhuman incel and ItsOver.com
never change ur music taste, hobbies, style, political beliefs... for a female, my brother in christ no women will care if u listen to 60s rock or sum shit if u are attractive

said this, if if u have bad social skills and things like this, they need to be changed 100% cuz they actually matter
🤲🏻

what does jacking off even has to do with what i said
jack8ng iff changes rewarf systrm, and if yoyr loner incel your nore kikely to feel inti morr ovsession because no social circlr so even nore fucked up dopamine sysyem

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, subhuman incel and ItsOver.com

based. my friend fucked 2 diff girls 30 times in a army style outfit he was based and different. then he went prettyboy style and havent fucked a bitch since (?) or he started lying to me after turning into streetwear

Recommend some NT music and shows.

Whenever I bring up Obi Wan show or Nirvana the conversation goes flat.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ballskin, n0rthface and 1 other person

there is bitches that are addicted to nirvana man. go for them instead of the typical american white blonde girl style girls

Normies like obi wan no?

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Toth's thot
Normies like obi wan no?

The only normies who that like that type of shit are dudes or twitch thots who wouldn't spit in my direction.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
there is bitches that are addicted to nirvana man. go for them instead of the typical american white blonde girl style girls
Ive tried speaking to girls who like that and It doesn't go anywhere. I can't carry on a conversation im non NT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
jack8ng iff changes rewarf systrm, and if yoyr loner incel your nore kikely to feel inti morr ovsession because no social circlr so even nore fucked up dopamine sysyem
yea i know jacking off its bad but it has absolutely nothing to do with what i said nigga

• +1
Reactions: stevielake

i've never talked about shows and shit like that with a female (i don't even watch popular movies or shows)

ur missing the point, even if u have nothing in common with that typical american women u still should have no problem talking with her

• +1
Richard Ramirez is the ultimate example of what this.

He did so much insane shit and yet he got sent a shit ton of nudes and women visited his court hearings from other states just to see a handsome serial killer and this is PRE-SOCIAL MEDIA!

:ogre:

but what if being yourself is pretending to be others

it's a meaningless truism

• +1
Just be yourself is legit cuz personality doesn't matter anyways so why not be urself.

Be yourself, but look good. That's what matters

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 19036
Hey, I knew a girl who liked Nirvana...She was a huge nerd though, not very attractive, also into anime, Japanese language and other obscure stuff, still wanted Chad and rejected all the nerds who hit on her.

• So Sad
Reactions: stevielake
i've never talked about shows and shit like that with a female (i don't even watch popular movies or shows)

What topics do u talk about then!?

Nt topics are music, movies, clubs, travel, art or sports

Needed to hear this. I’ve always been insecure about my obscure taste in music and film :feelsbadman:

I mean this is definitely a legit advice for the most of the time. Its not just because you cant change your taste but you will also look very pathetic while trying to do so as well

What topics do u talk about then!?

Nt topics are music, movies, clubs, travel, art or sports
Bookworm foids do exist and they are the best tbh. If only they were not that difficult to find though