Just become a serial killer theory

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
What do yall think, should I just become a serial killer or something, people simp for you, bundy or dahmer wasnt good looking but they are simped but for this you technically need to kill over 15 people and the killing should last for atleast a few years and you aren't arrested a few minutes later after killing a few people in the street like a retard. You need to go out in the night and hunt and there needs to be a myth around you then you're leaked and boom, people simp for you.

TO DO THIS:
You need to be extremely low inhib, ideally inject trenbolone acetate and hop on a bunch of steroids for bones and low inhib. Tren will also fuel your anger to kill people because they made fun of u and they made fun of u for being a virgin incel KHHV. I mean roid rage is real. Also starvemaxx to below %10 bf for ideal ramirez hollow cheeks.

Last edited:
Good luck doing that without getting caught in 2024

• +1
Reactions: boysdinner and klip11
Good luck doing that without getting caught in 2024
I won't do it, but it's hard for those who will do it because higher chance of being caught, bundy, ramirez or dahmer etc these mfs were in the 70s 80s 90s so they didnt get caught.

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid
all of them are scripted characters and their victims were fake people