Just blackpilled my mom

D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken
God damn i told her everything i felt and what i should do, she tried to bluepill me, but i resisted bravely, she told me all her friends told i should be a model and that i lacked self steem, then i told her ive been listening that im ugly for 10 years already but i just started to care this year that i found that looks were my problem, she resisted bravely, then she asked me to forgive her cause she didnt pass me her nose, she passed me her dads nose which is subhuman, she got kinda anger, but she will support me with money also.

Also, when i asked her why she thought i have no gf she asked: .Are u gay?
:feelskek:
Ascension or Death
@PrettyBoyMaxxing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745 and Deleted member 1464
God damn i told her everything i felt and what i should do, she tried to bluepill me, but i resisted bravely, she told me all her friends told i should be a model and that i lacked self steem, then i told her ive been listening that im ugly for 10 years already but i just started to care this year that i found that looks were my problem, she resisted bravely, then she asked me to forgive her cause she didnt pass me her nose, she passed me her dads nose which is subhuman, she got kinda anger, but she will support me with money also.

Ascension or Death
@PrettyBoyMaxxing
Jfl at making your mom sad
Rope you faggot cuck incel nigger

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 3702, CopeAndRope and 5 others
I tried blackpilling my mom. She said that I'm autistic.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 2095, CopeAndRope and 3 others
Best blackpill for mum is a dead body hanging from the ceiling

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: HighIQcel, Overjetcel299, Vitruvian and 9 others
an incel should definitely suicide when he wants to pill family members or loved ones
kill yourself like seriously , worst thing you can do

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope and Deleted member 2933
an incel should definitely suicide when he wants to pill family members or loved ones

Do u even gey?

I wasnt trying to blackpill her as much as I was running the ideas by her - we talk about politics a lot, especially fringe political ideas. She's an AnCap, lul

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
I wasnt trying to blackpill her as much as I was running the ideas by her - we talk about politics a lot, especially fringe political ideas. She's an AnCap, lul

Ancap mom is based

• +1
Reactions: Festrunk
when i tried to blackpill my mom, she said my pre-looksmax state (~2psl) was handsome. and she kept insisting me on this. i had very few matches/likes now i have a lot post-looksmax. i wonder who is right, me or her :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2933
when i tried to blackpill my mom, she said my pre-looksmax state (~2psl) was handsome. and she kept insisting me on this. i had very few matches/likes now i have a lot post-looksmax. i wonder who is right, me or her :ROFLMAO:

Yeah man moms are tough, they REALLY believe their sons are handsome, maybe its because we tend to look like her fathers, then i told, its not possible that hundred of ppl calling me ugly are wrong and only her is right...

Also, when i asked her why she thought i have no gf she asked: .Are u gay?
:feelskek:
Ascension or Death
@PrettyBoyMaxxing
Why am I tagged

• +1
JFL you were 2PSL. What would you say you are now
Do u think my mom is right about me looking like a model?
Not at your current state but maybe if you looksmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
Jfl at making your mom sad
Rope you faggot cuck incel nigger
ikr, his mom is probs old and she just wants him to be happy.She is already blackpilled that is why she married a beta husband to make incel kids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope and Deleted member 2933
ikr, his mom is probs old and she just wants him to be happy.She is already blackpilled that is why she married a beta husband to make incel kids
Ngl thats true, OP dont kys just for your mother's sake

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope, Deleted member 2933, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person

When we begin to talk she told me," son a woman wants a sensitive guy, who share his feelings..." immediately i started laughing hard and stoped her and told her my experience lol.

She also asked what i thought about my dad, i told her he was normal and i was ugly. She disagreed, but i told her theres a big difference between normal and ugly...

JFL you were 2PSL. What would you say you are now
not sure. 2 psl probably over exxagerating, but point is I was decently below average

right now stritcly facially maybe 5.5, maybe 6 that gets carried by 6'7" + good frame + decently gymcelled bod. I weigh 115 kg at 17% bodyfat (i basically have david laid's bone structure, that's why im obsessed with his content like a faggot) IRL I am treated high tier normie to chadlite depending on location and age group. Once my im 8-10% bf + taken care of my skin + got further in gymcelling i'll be treated chad IRL setting

not sure. 2 psl probably over exxagerating, but point is I was decently below average

right now stritcly facially maybe 5.5, maybe 6 that gets carried by 6'7" + good frame + decently gymcelled bod. I weigh 115 kg at 17% bodyfat (i basically have david laid's bone structure, that's why im obsessed with his content like a faggot) IRL I am treated high tier normie to chadlite depending on location and age group. Once my im 8-10% bf + taken care of my skin + got further in gymcelling i'll be treated chad IRL setting

115kg which height?

h0000ly shit hahahaha this is so fucking funny.

one of the first threads i saw on here was your one about finding out copes in your mentality, and now it's blatantly obvious to me that you're pretty deep in your own denial.

anyway PLEASE tell us how you went up 3/4 points i'm sure that'll be some comedy gold too

Holy shit mogs me. 115kg for us 6'5+ manlets is when u get a 40cm biceps, i was 93 kg when gymcelled, i looked like jacked, but not big for real, now 3 months after im weighting 79kg trying to go for 70kg, ive never been 70 kg after finishing my grow, i will look like joaquin phoenix as joker, but i will lose my fat cheecks

one of the first threads i saw on here was your one about finding out copes in your mentality, and now it's blatantly obvious to me that you're pretty deep in your own denial.

anyway PLEASE tell us how you went up 3/4 points i'm sure that'll be some comedy gold too

Its about failos, i had 4 failos, eye,nose, jawline and ears, now i have 3 only and in a couple of months i will have no one.

i was 30kg overweight

i was 30kg overweight

bro are you seriously gonna tell me your only looksmax to go up that many points (when considering how much of an increase even ONE psl is) was losing weight
Fatcel is volcel though.
true, at 6'7" i feel as though it barely has to be volcel ngl
Its about failos, i had 4 failos, eye,nose, jawline and ears, now i have 3 only and in a couple of months i will have no one.
what'd you fix?

• +1
bro are you seriously gonna tell me your only looksmax to go up that many points (when considering how much of an increase even ONE psl is) was losing weight
i did a bunch of things, not just weight loss. but weight loss was the biggest factor. no hardcore surgery though

true, at 6'7" i feel as though it barely has to be volcel ngl

what'd you fix?

Nose, jawline and earlobe.

i want to ascend mister and miss, like really, reaching fucking 6 PSL is a fuel for life.
but i'm a manlet compared to you, so whatever.

• +1
i want to ascend mister and miss, like really, reaching fucking 6 PSL is a fuel for life.
but i'm a manlet compared to you, so whatever.

We r all gonna make it

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Reminder

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Tbh more often than not it's self esteem related too. It is probably both

no self esteem for my face
Idk what you look like but all the Chad and chadlites here are not incel because of their looks but because they have high inhibition or autism.

1.46 iq

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Ancap mom is based

Not fair give me an a cap Mom their much more based than Islamic kikes Jewish kikes ffs their something you can be proud of