• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Baldingman1998
How? Not listed

We’re going to the moon my darling

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Don’t you think it topped already?
I haven't followed this crypto coin at all. so i dunno. I can't have any well informed opinion about it; because i did zero research on it.

trying to run wih hype crypto coins. Is a difficult game. But if one can do it well, than one can make great money on it.
BUT, than one needs to be high effort in doing self research on it. Knowing and following right people,. Find info before it pumps, and be ahead of the crowd mostly.

hype meme coins tradings.
You need to be on the ball. be well informed. And be giga quick to time well/ decently.
It's not for slow people, without having any good info

• +1
I haven't followed this crypto coin at all. so i dunno. I can't have any well informed opinion about it; because i did zero research on it.

trying to run wih hype crypto coins. Is a difficult game. But if one can do it well, than one can make great money on it.
BUT, than one needs to be high effort in doing self research on it. Knowing and following right people,. Find info before it pumps, and be ahead of the crowd mostly.

hype meme coins tradings.
You need to be on the ball. be well informed. And be giga quick to time well/ decently.
It's not for slow people, without having any good info
Have you looked into frencoin? It’s just starting up and looks very memeable

Have you looked into frencoin? It’s just starting up and looks very memeable
ESSAY

No, i never looked into that one either. So I can't help with that.

I only looked into limited stuff so far. because I also need to work daily for income, so limited time.
I mainly researched the field of "game-toke-cryptos" a bit. And the bigger top 10 cryptos into their use-ability.

the whole meme-crypto sub-niche unfortunately I never looked into.
I think this sub-niche needs quit a bit of research time, and especially one needs to be in GOOD networks and placs where they discuss, start and so on these things. And I would spread it out also. not go into 1 meme crypto. But mutipule.

We now had, basically 2 meme cryptos do massively well.
Doge and Shiba.
Now Doge was maybe due to Musk. What made Shiba a wonner, I dunno, haven't followed.

Now obviously many copy-cats come to follow. because of these 2 successes.
So massive more competition.
So harder to pick a good one.
And maybe it's kinda over for new mem-cryptos already. or meaybe not.

for sure that meme-crypto marketplace niche. has becoe more competitative now.
Thus harder for you to make money.
But maybe still very good gains to be made. Who knows.

I dunno where to find meme-crypto networks.

I was lucky, someone let me in, into more ingroup-ish networks. Around the crypto niche of; Game-cryptos.
That gave me a bit of edge.
to now look at very god gains on jewel/Defiingdoms
And also gaveme the knowledge to see, that Mana/decentraland is big potential.

tl;dr.
point being. When wanting to go early/new crypto startupshunting, or picking small one winners.
Find ones niche(s) into the crypto sphere you wanna know about(wether it be NFT's; meme-crypto; big crypto analyses; game-token-cryptos; etc....). And than get a good network, and info stream from planty places. Learn about it. And than invest. That probs give the best odds, at massive gains.
IF one needs to wait, untill a winner popps up in "mainstream" places. Ones is usually kinda late. plus higher risk. So better be ahead.

END OF ESSAY

Last edited:
  • +1
I believe shiba also went up because of Elon musk because his own money symbol is a shiba inu I’m pretty sure he made this money famous too. He is such a joke I love him lol

I bought 200000000 ELON because I love him 😍