lacobus
Up in the clouds, far from the crowds.
- Joined
- Aug 18, 2026
- Posts
- 966
- Reputation
- 765
Title.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
okie dokie lokie, may I please get my username changed as I have just bought the changeAsk me nicely


Decided for a change.whats wrong with current one
Nah I like the new one moreThe one you have rn is ideal
resonant was coolerTook me 6 hours
Let's see how people treat me as erdafitnibresonant was cooler
Let's see how people treat me as erdafitnib
Wish has been grantedokie dokie lokie, may I please get my username changed as I have just bought the change![]()
I'm erda god nowBro hopped on 12 days ago
didn’t take me 6 hoursI'm erda god now
James is the direct modern English descendant of the Latin name IacobusI'm erda god now