Just bought serianpsycho’s korean volumizing serum

j05

j05

he claims it’s better than volufiline but i’m sceptical as the reviews seem fake

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, RaidenJTR, hardestmfintheroom and 4 others
@ me results

• +1
Reactions: j05
are you really trusting that horseface?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: redroses, HeightPilledum, Saisei and 17 others
u bought a serum from a tiktoker who has no idea about making products...

Sigh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Saisei, Kristin and 18 others
he claims it’s better than volufiline but i’m sceptical as the reviews seem fake
give product name, he's obligated to give chemical/recipe. You can diy it.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 33540, plukee and GuyFromSingapore
He said it's just volufiline + moisturizer @SyrianPsycho

fuicking retard

maled.org korean volume serum
honestly, very valid eye cream. Arginine glycerin, glycol etc, which promotes nitric oxide, boost of blood flow, then copper peptide, niancimide. Then a shit ton of extracts that probably have lose studies to connect them. If it includes volufiline, it might be genuinely worth to buy.

But in terms of bulking, you can buy all ingredients individiually. But all of the extracts is a big plus side, i can genuinely see myself buying this as this has been my theory for long. That nitric oxide is highly slept on, despite winning nobel prize 1998.

Nitric oxide, even if this product doesn't include volufiline, will be enough for a good eye cream. Arginine is usually used in dick creams
for bloodflow jfl.

The ingredients are hard to source into one, so it's definetely worth buying, but in terms of price, it might be dropshipped...

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, (deleted member) and (deleted member)

syrian horse face psycho is nothing but a scammer profiting from insecure kids who havent even grown into their bodies yet.

"NNEEEIIIGHHH" - syrian

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and GuyFromSingapore
Almost the same product
honestly, in my opinion you got slightly scammed, you're most likely just low dosing important chemicals that should be prioritized,

Then the ordinary "copper peptide"
im not providing any links cuz im in sweden.
Then buy volufiline, you'll buy and get way stronger creams.

The product you bought has very intresting chemicals, so you kinda overspent in terms of effectiveness. Not too bad though...

Also forgot to add, that vitamin k cream should also be used for undereyes, but this might be too autistic jfl.

syrian horse face psycho is nothing but a scammer profiting from insecure kids who havent even grown into their bodies yet.

"NNEEEIIIGHHH" - syrian
he is mogger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: buflek and Running!
Already told you what you need to know, if not, you can individually search each ingredient, but as i said. Buy the real ingredients invidiually to have stronger effect

are you really trusting that horseface?
Nigga why’re you acting like a degen foid? Niggas complain that ‘foids so mean to ugly ppl’ then go insult people for there looks when they’re ugly themselves. Shut your mouth you door

Nigga why’re you acting like a degen foid? Niggas complain that ‘foids so mean to ugly ppl’ then go insult people for there looks when they’re ugly themselves. Shut your mouth you door
Over, tried to make detailed answer and 0, time to shitpost

Can u link me the volumizing cream ?

i
Almost the same product
honestly, in my opinion you got slightly scammed, you're most likely just low dosing important chemicals that should be prioritized,

The product you bought has very intresting chemicals, so you kinda overspent in terms of effectiveness. Not too bad though...
is the ordinary copper peptide good for eyebags? like thin skin under eyes type of eyebags

i

is the ordinary copper peptide good for eyebags? like thin skin under eyes type of eyebags
yeah sure, but theres more creams to be prioritized in my opinion

yeah sure, but theres more creams to be prioritized in my opinion
Bro I've been fucking searching for other things aside volufiline, but I ain't find anything.

Can you give me some products? I'd really appreciate that shit, huge lifefuel cause I got good skin but fucking eyebags genetics

• +1
Reactions: maxin and Deleted member 51465
Bro I've been fucking searching for other things aside volufiline, but I ain't find anything.

Can you give me some products? I'd really appreciate that shit, huge lifefuel cause I got good skin but fucking eyebags genetics
Well, icing reduces blood pressure, a diffetent approach is to promote blood pressure, ive already written about it inside this thread, arginine and glycine, and whatever promotoving nitric oxide, then vitamin K that coagulates and supports blood pressure.

Then hyaluronic acid, amazing serum. That should be enough, you dont have to have 20 kinds, then there are minor compounds, but that should be it, run and stuff, also dont forget niancimide, but not too potent.

Dont forget volufiline, and i use argirelene, a topical botox, might be cope ngl lol. But also use eye special moisturizer, try to remove stressors, sleep, no blue light screen

Last edited:
Well, icing reduces blood pressure, a diffetent approach is to promote blood pressure, ive already written about it inside this thread, arginine and glycine, and whatever promotoving nitric oxide, then vitamin K that coagulates and supports blood pressure.

Then hyaluronic acid, amazing serum. That should be enough, you dont have to have 20 kinds, then there are minor compounds, but that should be it, run and stuff, also dont forget niancimide, but not too potent.

Dont forget volufiline, and i use argirelene, a topical botox, might be cope ngl lol. But also use eye special moisturizer, try to remove stressors, sleep, no blue light screen
It's fucking over for me, I need surgery, I'm putting hyaluronic acid moisturizer in my face in a long ass time now, and then started putting the ordinary niacinamide 3 days ago on my face. icing doesn't work either, even the caffeine serums.

But fuck might be cause I always sleep 3 or 4am?? Like literally for 2 years now

I'm definitely trying some other cope products first, I might buy volufiline at this point, anyways thanks for replying to me, surgery for this kind of thing is cheap in our country anyways but my family is being an obstacle

It's fucking over for me, I need surgery, I'm putting hyaluronic acid moisturizer in my face in a long ass time now, and then started putting the ordinary niacinamide 3 days ago on my face. icing doesn't work either, even the caffeine serums.

But fuck might be cause I always sleep 3 or 4am?? Like literally for 2 years now

I'm definitely trying some other cope products first, I might buy volufiline at this point, anyways thanks for replying to me, surgery for this kind of thing is cheap in our country anyways but my family is being an obstacle
Lol, ain't supossed to be easy, i promise you, i share your pain.

I started getting good skin, then i randomly became like allergic level bloated for 3 days, making my eyes dark as fuuuuckkkk... anyhow, im still researching, but nitric oxide and vitamin K are definite favorites. You can add caffeine with egcg(fuck if i know, but its related to green tea) personally caffeine don't work, ive written a very fresh guide on a bunch of compounds that increase blood.

Capsaicin, aka chili, but ykno in skincare version. Can drop some more things.

Almost the same product

Is volufiline even legit tbh? I heard it’s a responder type product

@ me

• +1
no cream for your low iq op, imagine buying anything from influenters especially syrianpsycho since he is the biggest scammer out there, nigga gets a surgery and then sells softmaxxing courses and products to underage faggots like you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: plukee and j05
He said it's just volufiline + moisturizer @SyrianPsycho
Might be a special kind of moisturizer if it’s a korean product. Korean stuff is very top quality and my skincare routine is mostly korean products. Cerave burns my fucking skin

Good news I just purchased it and i will make a review of it when i use it for 3 months

• +1
no cream for your low iq op, imagine buying anything from influenters especially syrianpsycho since he is the biggest scammer out there, nigga gets a surgery and then sells softmaxxing courses and products to underage faggots like you.
He may of gotten surgery but tbf id rather trust info from him than the average greycel user here

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
Good news I just purchased it and i will make a review of it when i use it for 3 months
i got it too. Let’s hope he actually sends it

• +1
Reactions: plukee
He may of gotten surgery but tbf id rather trust info from him than the average greycel user here
good luck putting syrianpsycho sperm under your eyes instead of just buying volufiline from a reliable brand

good luck putting syrianpsycho sperm under your eyes instead of just buying volufiline from a reliable brand
The french one isn’t as effective as others and albeit there was this korean one but it didn’t ship to my country and was more expensive. This was suprisingly cheaper than the french oil one that everyone here knows about

what did you buy and how long did it take to come
It was the acne kit but I’ve never had acne just got it for when the usual pimple comes and for blackheads and it took like 7 working days for me as shipping was £10 cause im from mumbai (uk)

>greycel
>links product and site of horseface scammer
>bumps thread every couple of hours

yea this is surely not you syrianpsycho :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33540, DR. NICKGA and Shkreliii
>greycel
>links product and site of horseface scammer
>bumps thread every couple of hours

yea this is surely not you syrianpsycho :lul: :lul: :lul:
Op is a retard, already gave him a thorough answer as to why i think its a good, but slightly overpriced product, with not strong/prioritized enough ingredients, maybe soft enough as an eye cream, yet he continues shit posting

• +1
Reactions: buflek