Just bought some crypto on crypto.com

Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Took me 10 minutes to register and get verified. Prices seem to be higher than on other exchanges... Does anyone know what are the fees like when you sell them to fiat to get money back on your credit card/bank account? They probably rape you hard with those

IMG 5240

bad time to buy crypto

the economy will collapse soon

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and ballskin
bad time to buy crypto

the economy will collapse soon
Everyone is panic selling right now and the market is slowly recovering (extremely slowly, but still) from what I've been observing for the past month

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
@raystar66 thoughts on buying crypto right now? should I buy some more SOL?

Everyone is panic selling right now and the market is slowly recovering (extremely slowly, but still) from what I've been observing for the past month
i know, but at least here in west europe, the economy is going really badly. just today the chancellor of germany said that the prices will keep going up and it will be a hard time for many many months to years from now on. other countries feel the same.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ballskin, Patient A and Bitch
@raystar66 thoughts on buying crypto right now? should I buy some more SOL?
Not a bad time, if you got a lot of capital to employ. I would say scale in slowly from here the next 2 years. I don't personally like sol as an L1, chain constantly breaks. Id say defintely make sure to get BTC and ETH atleast.

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
start dca'ing into avax

pretty much everything else is shit, avoid it

• +1
also if you're not usa just use binance it is superior

• +1
i know, but at least here in west europe, the economy is going really badly. just today the chancellor of germany said that the prices will keep going up and it will be a hard time for many many months to years from now on. other countries feel the same.
it is over

Took me 10 minutes to register and get verified. Prices seem to be higher than on other exchanges... Does anyone know what are the fees like when you sell them to fiat to get money back on your credit card/bank account? They probably rape you hard with those

View attachment 1765107
Too early the recession is coming

So uhh guys we found this new website... :soy::soy::soy:

tech

It's superior to eth2 while also not a pipe dream. Hideously undervaluedn at the moment
how u know at this stage it's better than E2? I agree with u and think it is, but wanted your view.

hard to say what value of even btc is, let alone anything else, but I do worry about adoption , not really a concern with SOL even.though it's not a great product.

how u know at this stage it's better than E2? I agree with u and think it is, but wanted your view.

hard to say what value of even btc is, let alone anything else, but I do worry about adoption , not really a concern with SOL even.though it's not a great product.
Better consensus protocol (nobody denies this not even eth maxis), better scaling solution (subnets are just more general l2's that are standardized and not centralised, like every current eth l2)

I have a lot of faith in the team because they actually deliver when they make promises and when you listen to emin its clear his understanding of the space is on a whole different level to other Blockchain leaders

I think adoption will come by necessity because none of the other chains will be able to scale