Girls love strong hands bro

GigaCope, just hang from trees to build grip strength brah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OgreMaxxing, 6’1cel, RoundHouse and 1 other person
"Just squeeze plastic bro"

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
I've been using this, made my forearms crazy thick. armwrestlers use it to get a good grip strength

• +1
He's doing it for himself, not for girls.
Girls is one of the reasons why I’m doing this, although it’s probably number 3 or 4 in the list. 1 reason is to be strong and feel confident.

That wont do anything.
If you want a stronger grip you can do either:

-high volume deadlifts with no straps
-rack pulls above the knee
-rack pulls above the knee with fat gripz
-hanging from a pull up bar
-Farmer's walk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .*my*. and 6’1cel
That wont do anything.

-Farmer's walk
it will do something but yeah, some deadlifts and pullups are better

Just smash forearms at gym , use barbell to curl wrists etc

• +1
That wont do anything.

-Farmer's walk
Will you stop giving advice about stuff you know nothing about?

I already do that, but they don’t train every muscle in the hands.
Oh sorry my bad i thought you were on about forearm hypertrophy, i guess back day at the gym will have a similar effect on grip strength, so piling these on top will help you achieve god level grip strength tbh

Will you stop giving advice about stuff you know nothing about?
I have trained my grip before. My grip is actually very good for my level, I have the calluses on my hands to prove it. Those exercises build the grip like nothing else.

Deadlifts dont work to build grip after you reach a certain level because they become too heavy for the forearms and the forearms become the weak link in the chain. So you become forced to use mixed grip that causes muscular imbalances or double overhand with straps that removes the forearms and grip from the exercise.

Farmer's walk focus 100% on grip work and forearm growth, rack pulls focus on the traps, forearms and grip, hanging from a pull up bar builds grip. Fat gripz build grip by being tough to grab.

• JFL
Girls is one of the reasons why I’m doing this, although it’s probably number 3 or 4 in the list. 1 reason is to be strong and feel confident.
I thought you do it to have a better grip when you masturbate...

• JFL
I have trained my grip before. My grip is actually very good for my level, I have the calluses on my hands to prove it. Those exercises build the grip like nothing else.

Deadlifts dont work to build grip after you reach a certain level because they become too heavy for the forearms and the forearms become the weak link in the chain. So you become forced to use mixed grip that causes muscular imbalances or double overhand with straps that removes the forearms and grip from the exercise.

Farmer's walk focus 100% on grip work and forearm growth, rack pulls focus on the traps, forearms and grip, hanging from a pull up bar builds grip. Fat gripz build grip by being tough to grab.
If you can’t hang for more than 100 seconds your grip is trash. And I know you can’t hang for even 60 seconds.

If you can’t hang for more than 100 seconds your grip is trash. And I know you can’t hang for even 60 seconds.
Like I said, my grip is good for my strength level. Compared to stronger lifters it is not. I am not limited by my grip because my grip is good for my current level, which is beginner btw. Just because my strength level is beginner doesnt mean that I train like a beginner. I use perfect form on ALL exercises.

Like I said, my grip is good for my strength level. Compared to stronger lifters it is not. I am not limited by my grip because my grip is good for my current level, which is beginner btw. Just because my strength level is beginner doesnt mean that I train like a beginner. I use perfect form on ALL exercises.
Good for you. But your grip strength is trash even for a beginner.

Just ignore reality theory
Just try to decipher unknown language theory JFL.
La je vais ecrire commme cela pour parler de ce que je veux sans que tu comprenne quoi que ce soit, criss d imbecile.

Just try to decipher unknown language theory JFL.
La je vais ecrire commme cela pour parler de ce que je veux sans que tu comprenne quoi que ce soit, criss d imbecile.
Well I know what “imbecile” means.

• JFL
Reactions: randomuser2407