Just broke my almost 4 day water fast

ShawarmaFilth

ShawarmaFilth

“The average is 5.1 bro!! I swear!!”
Drank some bone broth and an egg yolk

Literally tasted AND smelled things i’ve never smelled before, i still got 2800 cals remaining i’m gonna eat a huge meal with meat and probiotic foods with a bit of fruit

@Gengar @appealmaxed
@Htobrother

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer, appealmaxed, vermillioncorefan and 2 others
is this for ramadan

• +1
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer and ShawarmaFilth
@AverageCurryEnjoyer

• +1
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer
Drank some bone broth and an egg yolk

Literally tasted AND smelled things i’ve never smelled before, i still got 2800 cals remaining i’m gonna eat a huge meal with meat and probiotic foods with a bit of fruit

@Gengar @appealmaxed
@Htobrother
why

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
recommend dont eat meat and just drink some broth and electrolytes bhai. I might be overstating this but you cant be too careful. Keep it small because what happens is the electrolyte disturbances will affect it when the body tries to digest the food.

• +1
Enjoy your meal

• +1
recommend dont eat meat and just drink some broth and electrolytes bhai. I might be overstating this but you cant be too careful. Keep it small because what happens is the electrolyte disturbances will affect it when the body tries to digest the food.
No meat? I mean i cant eat goyslop instead hfl

Today in the middle of the day i was gonna drink some broth with 2 kiwis and some blackberries with a bit of honey

Then at nighr i was gonna have my meat and fermented food meals

• +1
No meat? I mean i cant eat goyslop instead hfl

Today in the middle of the day i was gonna drink some broth with 2 kiwis and some blackberries with a bit of honey

Then at nighr i was gonna have my meat and fermented food meals
no goyslop and junk food.bhai. just drink food like what I mentioned. will not shock your body.

• +1
no goyslop and junk food.bhai. just drink food like what I mentioned. will not shock your body.
Update:

I ate some eggs, 2 pieces of candy, kimchi, and a little bit of chocolate, and some fruit

Rn i’m shitting liquid

• +1
4 day is insane

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: asdvek and ShawarmaFilth
Update:

I ate some eggs, 2 pieces of candy, kimchi, and a little bit of chocolate, and some fruit

Rn i’m shitting liquid.
At least not death. slowly introduce more electrolytes and solid food like tmrw. Youll be fine but just take care,

• +1
  • +1
obv goyslop. introduced sugar to you system and chemicals
Fuck

Okay well i think i’ll be fine when i eat my meat meal today, eggs felt fine, broth felt fine, fruit felt fine

The goyslop fucked me up

• +1
Fuck

Okay well i think i’ll be fine when i eat my meat meal today, eggs felt fine, broth felt fine, fruit felt fine

The goyslop fucked me up
do what you want my guy. Main way to die is electrolytes from refeeding, but you drank electrolytes throughout the fast. U also ate bone broth so its good.

• +1
do what you want my guy. Main way to die is electrolytes from refeeding, but you drank electrolytes throughout the fast. U also ate bone broth so its good.
Yeah ill update once i eat the meat later today

• +1
You should try choke masturbating.

• +1
2-3 day fasts are great but after that, you body starts to break sown muscles

• +1
Yeah ill update once i eat the meat later today
yeah itll be fine. In order of what to eat is bone broth, eggs, cheese and yogurt, avocado, and feremented food like saurkraut . Meat is also fine.

• +1
so how much weigh u lost?