Just busted after 7 days Nofap. My observations:

D

Deleted member 16501

Kraken
-I had more engaging conversations the past day or two. I was more present, more instinctive (low inhib if you will), less timid.
-I got more shit done, especially with weight training. Yesterday it was fucking cold at night and I was hungry as shit...was so tempted to get 24 nuggets from Mcdonald's and not train...but I ate nothing and did a good weight session
-you become less weak and less affected by the environment. Like I said, it was fucking cold last night, I had to park my car far away from my apartment at 1am because no spaces....any other time I would have been fucking pissed off, cursing my fate...But I was in a great mood, seeing the irony in it.
-today, I swear to God I got a lot of eye contact from women. Women just looking at me for no reason in my eyes.

This stuff is legit I think. Gonna make a lifestyle out of it.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, ShowerMaxxing, Toth's thot and 7 others
I swear to God I got a lot of eye contact from women. Women just looking at me for no reason in my eyes.
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, ShowerMaxxing, Rt-Rust1 and 12 others
-I had more engaging conversations the past day or two. I was more present, more instinctive (low inhib if you will), less timid.
-I got more shit done, especially with weight training. Yesterday it was fucking cold at night and I was hungry as shit...was so tempted to get 24 nuggets from Mcdonald's and not train...but I ate nothing and did a good weight session
-you become less weak and less affected by the environment. Like I said, it was fucking cold last night, I had to park my car far away from my apartment at 1am because no spaces....any other time I would have been fucking pissed off, cursing my fate...But I was in a great mood, seeing the irony in it.
-today, I swear to God I got a lot of eye contact from women. Women just looking at me for no reason in my eyes.

This stuff is legit I think. Gonna make a lifestyle out of it.
It improves your ability to socialize if you are introverted or coombrained. It's not going to fix everything in your life though like the millions of redditors think

nofap is the biggest cope ever rofl

chad cums in his gf 5 times a day and is still a low inhib extroverted careless mogger

incels devise a plan to stop touching their dick just to have a chance at not stuttering next time they encounter a female

The one thing it will do is make you hornier and more likely to fuck a girl but all this aspie stuff like "I gained in my productivity levels" etc is just low iq.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, mogstar, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 2 others
The one thing it will do is make you hornier and more likely to fuck a girl but all this aspie stuff like "I gained in my productivity levels" etc is just low iq.
Hit 4 days just then and I was attracted to ugly chicks. This is actually advantageous for LTN/MTN like myself because of the old adage "If you're attracted to her she's out of your league". Its the cure for standardceldom

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, Ricochet, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 2 others
Stopped reading at those acronyms. No idea what they mean

Pal and height

4.25psl
5'8
ovER/10
I am 2 psl and 5'7'' indian curry @Zer0/∞ has the skin type like me!😨 πŸ› I am 15M. ovER! No gfs No crushes! Last day a woman mocked me for showing my dick to my friends sayin that no one cares abt ur dick as u r a Nobody! Brutal Life it is man!! I was justz fixing my pants! Why did she insulted me like that????? May God kill her by Covid 19!!!!!🀺🀺🀺🀺🀺🀺🀺🀺🀺

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Vain786
its not, dopamine receptors get upregulatrd or something which means you enjoy lofe in general more which results in more motivation

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Rt-Rust1 and spongebob
As an oldcel, let me tell you, there's nowhere to hurry, it'll come to you. You simply won't want to masturbate anymore at some point after 30. So nofap is like roping - why hurry, nature will come to collect eventually.
chad cums in his gf 5 times a day and is still a low inhib extroverted careless mogger
Don't understand how people saying that releasing semen is harmful don't see how you do the same thing during sex and your body has no way to tell what's happening outside of it.

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
As an oldcel, let me tell you, there's nowhere to hurry, it'll come to you. You simply won't want to masturbate anymore at some point after 30. So nofap is like roping - why hurry, nature will come to collect eventually.

Don't understand how people saying that releasing semen is harmful don't see how you do the same thing during sex and your body has no way to tell what's happening outside of it.
Fapping is bad because it's too abrasive on the glans... It will lose sensibility with time as you grip harder and harder and masturbate faster...

You will, at some point, become like me: I've masturbated so much since I got into puberty that I can't cum with intercourse anymore, only with masturbation... I grip too hard on my cock and the movements are very fast too, can't replicate that with sex without getting tired fast.

I'm 4 days into Nofap as it helps me with the gym, trying to masturbate once a week only.

• Hmm...
Reactions: HerpDerpson
You will, at some point, become like me: I've masturbated so much since I got into puberty that I can't cum with intercourse anymore, only with masturbation...
I was like that at twenty. :lul:

• Woah
Reactions: Brazitard

There is (before and after) Think about it

• Hmm...
What are you referring to?
When you fuck a girl your penis gets imprecnated with her fluids which your skin absorbs. You also smell her. Did you know the power if smelling certain compounds? There re flowers that can even even kill you by smelling them. At last, try to compare massaging yourself its not the same as when somebody else do it to you

• Hmm...