Just change your name theory

Icon

Icon

Turbo manlet mogger
Your name affects the way your face develops or at least there is data to suggest this. Humans and AI can predict with significant accuracy what someone's name is based on their face. There is a reason Chad, Tyrone, Chang etc. is associated with a person that has a specific look to them.

Do a little experiment with me. What is his name below? (Please click on image to see his face properly)

A Dan

Even if you got it wrong if I presented a few more of these the accuracy would raise. I think there is something to be said about how a name affects you psychologically and thus physiologically (?).

Edit:

I'll add in some more tests:

A - Phoebe

B - Harry

C - Stephen

D - Alice

E - Tim

F - Daisy

If you get 4/6 correct you are better than a top machine learning algorithm.

The short of the theory:

This is because people grow to look more like their name, subconsciously changing their hairstyles, putting on weight, smiling or frowning.

For example, society generally expects men called Bob to have rounder faces than those called Tim, because the word looks round.

Another thing to try for yourself is search your personal name in the urban dictionary and see what people associate it with: https://www.urbandictionary.com/

I didn't want mention the obvious but Genes > name. But it is an interesting food for thought honestly. I've read another study about how having a name that makes you end up at the bottom of a list in school makes you generally more anxious to miss out in adult life. Because you are called last often.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, Deleted member 30254, Xangsane and 3 others
That's why rajeet64 slays more than Jacob .

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: arabcelxxx, self_improvement_no, Lucid and 4 others
In my language my name means the ultimate beauty.
Jfl at the irony

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lucid and Sens
Your name affects the way your face develops or at least there is data to suggest this. Humans and AI can predict with significant accuracy what someone's name is based on their face. There is a reason Chad, Tyrone, Chang etc. is associated with a person that has a specific look to them.

View attachment 2310566

Do a little experiment with me. What is his name below? (Please click on image to see his face properly)

View attachment 2310567

A Dan

Even if you got it wrong if I presented a few more of these the accuracy would raise. I think there is something to be said about how a name affects you psychologically and thus physiologically (?).
I hate that test because that guy has the most josef face ive ever seen

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
that's a josef face jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31445, SidharthTheSlayer, Jhon Smith and 1 other person
@Icon is Rocco a chad name, chadlite name, HTN name, MTN name, LTN name, or subhuman name?

@Icon is Rocco a chad name, chadlite name, HTN name, MTN name, LTN name, or subhuman name?
The study suggests that you can guess someone's name based on their face. So I can't say.

• So Sad
Reactions: LowTrust
should i start going by my middle name: joachim?
is this a mogger name? my first name is too embarrassing to say on the forum so you can't really compare but i will tell you it is not a mogger name. please i have autism i dont understand things like this.

should i start going by my middle name: joachim?
is this a mogger name? my first name is too embarrassing to say on the forum so you can't really compare but i will tell you it is not a mogger name. please i have autism i dont understand things like this.
Yes you may try to incorporate your middle name more in your daily life. Although Joachim kinda sounds royal but also nerdy tbh. Another cool thing to try is search your name in the urban dictionary you can see what people associate your name with.

I guessed only Harry/Alice.

• +1
Reactions: Icon
One more thing to add. If you look ethnic (oriental looking) choose a latino/italian european name. If you are ethnic but you have the advantage that other people would also judge your appearance as white looking you should go with a generic white guy's name. This will drastically raise your SMV as well as your chances with the opposite sex. I'm really not kidding. It may sound bunkers to sum of you but it is the truth.

Try it out for yourself.

Spoiler: If you're an ugly unattractive piece of shit the recommandations above won't help you

• +1
Yes you may try to incorporate your middle name more in your daily life. Although Joachim kinda sounds royal but also nerdy tbh. Another cool thing to try is search your name in the urban dictionary you can see what people associate your name with.
it sounds kinda nerdy. but it is a real name. (my first name is some dumb shit my parents found online that has like 20 people max get born with it a year.) and very common in sweden, which i have citizenship of via parents. can just tell normies in australia that its swedish they wont bat an eye.

i think urban dictionary might not work because you only input a definition on urban dictionary if you have that name and say "wow this name is someone really awesome" or its your mate and you write some shit like "stupid fat gay fuck"

Last edited:

View attachment 2310566

View attachment 2310567

A Dan

Edit:

View attachment 2310586 View attachment 2310588 View attachment 2310590 View attachment 2310591
View attachment 2310592View attachment 2310593

A - Phoebe

B - Harry

C - Stephen

D - Alice

E - Tim

F - Daisy

The short of the theory:

Another thing to try for yourself is search your personal name in the urban dictionary and see what people associate it with: https://www.urbandictionary.com/

I didn't want mention the obvious but Genes > name. But it is an interesting food for thought honestly. I've read another study about how having a name that makes you end up at the bottom of a list in school makes you generally more anxious to miss out in adult life. Because you are called last often.
He tried but failed:
Romani

@the BULL :feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: Lucid, eyes, Jhon Smith and 1 other person

View attachment 2310566

View attachment 2310567

A Dan

Edit:

View attachment 2310586 View attachment 2310588 View attachment 2310590 View attachment 2310591
View attachment 2310592View attachment 2310593

A - Phoebe

B - Harry

C - Stephen

D - Alice

E - Tim

F - Daisy

The short of the theory:

How would you rate my name

One more thing to add. If you look ethnic (oriental looking) choose a latino/italian european name. If you are ethnic but you have the advantage that other people would also judge your appearance as white looking you should go with a generic white guy's name. This will drastically raise your SMV as well as your chances with the opposite sex. I'm really not kidding. It may sound bunkers to sum of you but it is the truth.

Try it out for yourself.

Spoiler: If you're an ugly unattractive piece of shit the recommandations above won't help you
What about Arabic names

What about Arabic names
Oriental is Arabic... I have a friend his name is Hamudi. He struggled getting matches on Tinder. As soon as he changed his name to Costa, his DMs were full of lil whores.

Another example I have is a guy who goes by the name of Hamza Jakob. He is half Moroccan and half German. He is currently in a relationship with a German girl. She knows him by the name of Jakob. One day he has asked her if she would have swiped on him if his name was for example more ethnical like Hamza or something. She said: NEVER!

The ethnic pill works very strong on women. Believe me most of white housholds are very racist towards other ethnicities even if they don't show their real faces to a broad audience.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Icon, Jhon Smith and Xangsane
Oriental is Arabic... I have a friend his name is Hamudi. He struggled getting matches on Tinder. As soon as he changed his name to Costa, his DMs were full of lil whores.
EXOTIC to foids = Latino maximum. They don't want to hear rice, sand or curry.
Another example I have is a guy who goes by the name of Hamza Jakob. He is half Moroccan and half German. He is currently in a relationship with a German girl.
Not a Muslim?
She knows him by the name of Jakob. One day he has asked her if she would have swiped on him if his name was for example more ethnical like Hamza or something. She said: NEVER!
I'm half arab half white with an Arab name. I would NEVER date a white girl. This same reason.
The ethnic pill works very strong on women. Believe me most of white housholds are very racist towards other ethniticities even if they don't show their real faces to a broad audience.
Just like I remember a Moroccan guy who changed his name to Lorenzo on Tinder. Same with a Pakistani guy I knew. Got many matches.

EXOTIC to foids = Latino maximum. They don't want to hear rice, sand or curry.

Not a Muslim?

I'm half arab half white with an Arab name. I would NEVER date a white girl. This same reason.

Just like I remember a Moroccan guy who changed his name to Lorenzo on Tinder. Same with a Pakistani guy I knew. Got many matches.
No he is a pig eater

I love white girls but unfortunately most of them age like fresh milk

It is really hard to hear that even if you are very GL a lot of girls wouldn't date you solely because of your ethnic background

Since Latinos were portrayed as hypersexual and hot in movies, series and in the music biz they are way more accepted by women than sand niggers, and arabs. Just use it against these dumb foids, they would believe everything.

• +1
No he is a pig eater
I see, so he's ex Muslim self hater or was raised white?
I love white girls but unfortunately most of them age like fresh milk
They have horrible skin
It is really hard to hear that even if you are very GL a lot of girls wouldn't date you solely because of your ethnic background
I get this sometimes but idc because I'm not attracted to whites
Since Latinos were portrayed as hypersexual and hot in movies, series and in the music biz they are way more accepted by women than sand niggers, and arabs. Just use it against these dumb foids, they would believe everything.
And their proximity to whiteness.

• +1
Reactions: seezy_feezy

Try it out for yourself.

What are some generic white guys name?

let's hypothetically say you are mixed or you look somehow white even though you have arab blood in your veins. Other people have to second guess and are not able to point out if you're white or ethnic. Then you have to choose a name like justin, martin, jacob, steve whatever.

If you don't look white because you are ethnic but you could easily pass as a latino choose carlos, manuel, ricardo, miguel and so on.

It's really not rocket science

• +1
Reactions: Icon and Jhon Smith
let's hypothetically say you are mixed or you look somehow white even though you have arab blood in your veins. Other people have to second guess and are not able to point out if you're white or ethnic. Then you have to choose a name like justin, martin, jacob, steve whatever.

If you don't look white because you are ethnic but you could easily pass as a latino choose carlos, manuel, ricardo, miguel and so on.

It's really not rocket science
Yeah people can’t point out where I’m from cause i look med with light skin and some white features. What do you think about the name Adam?

gl parents are are more likely to name their children names like chad and stacy thats really it.

2 nerds just name their children some normie or nerd name

name doesnt affect your facial development, obv

Yeah people can’t point out where I’m from cause i look med with light skin and some white features. What do you think about the name Adam?
works fine just choose something that doesn't sound like a hillbilly red neck serial killer.

• +1
Reactions: Jhon Smith
it sounds kinda nerdy. but it is a real name. (my first name is some dumb shit my parents found online that has like 20 people max get born with it a year.) and very common in sweden, which i have citizenship of via parents. can just tell normies in australia that its swedish they wont bat an eye.

i think urban dictionary might not work because you only input a definition on urban dictionary if you have that name and say "wow this name is someone really awesome" or its your mate and you write some shit like "stupid fat gay fuck"
They have an upvote system. I think it is just like when you call someone a handy harry (at least in my country). For some reason people have noticed a pattern throughout the century that people who are called Harry are often handy lol. I think it works in that way. Or people that are called Kyle that often display hyper active behavior xd Just some food for thought, take it with a grain of salt.

What about Arabic names
Xangsane? Is that your name? How do you pronounce it?

In the context of Arabic names it should work the same if you input a data set with arabic names and faces. But maybe some arabic names like Ahmet or Muhammed have been culturally engrained already in the west who knows.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Xangsane? Is that your name?
No, JFL.
How do you pronounce it?
xang-sane
In the context of Arabic names it should work the same if you input a data set with arabic names and faces. But maybe some arabic names like Ahmet or Muhammed have been culturally engrained already in the west who knows.
But do you think Arabic names = lower SMV?

No, JFL.

xang-sane

But do you think Arabic names = lower SMV?
I do think in some contexts it is lower SMV due to stereotypes e.g. job applications. Someone pointed out how they changed their arabic name on tinder and got more matches

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I got all of them wrong

I do think in some contexts it is lower SMV due to stereotypes e.g. job applications. Someone pointed out how they changed their arabic name on tinder and got more matches
it's self hate TBH.

Xangsane? Is that your name? How do you pronounce it?

What about 'Sami'? Means sublime, elevated in arabic

OUSSAMA mogs as firstname

Just found out my name is a semi popular rap song

Accuracy only increases with more guesses because of statistical randomness, it will obviously limit out after enough data

What about 'Sami'? Means sublime, elevated in arabic
Sami sounds kinda western a bit like Sam. I actually like this name it is simple and short. But this is just my opinion from a design/branding perspective (I own a media agency).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30254
Hahah i actually thought about this many times. Good name is law

• +1