Just checked my cortisol levels

Deleted member 13335

Deleted member 13335

Based cel
It's 22 mkg/dl, whereas the referent is 5,27-22,45 in the morning. I am cortisolmaxxed. What can I do to lower it?

Eat better foods, and high quality carbs, stop drinking coffee if you do

l theanine / green tea
ksm 66
meditation

• +1
Reactions: redfacccee
take ashwagandha, chamomile tea and glycine before bed

edit: magnesium glycinate to be exact

• +1
Reactions: Patrick_Bateman
take ashwagandha, chamomile tea and glycine before bed

edit: magnesium glycinate to be exact
doesn't ashwagandha make your cortisol spike after the effects are gone?

Ashwagandha KSM-66

Mean serum cortisol level (μg/dL)
 Baseline17.25 (4.41)
 Week 414.47 (2.94)
 Week 813.41 (2.17)

No it slowly returns to your baseline, in about 2 months. Ashwagandha takes a lot of time to act.

Thanks, I will try ashwaghandha

probably. a supplement that has anti-inflammatory, neuroprotective, adaptogenic, memory-enhancing, hematopoietic, sleep-inducing and anxiolytic properties is too good to not take daily imo, but i've noticed that you notice its effect less and less because you probably get used to the state of not being as "stressed" or ridden with anxiety

No it slowly returns to your baseline, in about 2 months. Ashwagandha takes a lot of time to act.
didnt take a long time for me, literally noticed it on the first day and my dreams were insanely vivid for the whole week

probably. a supplement that has anti-inflammatory, neuroprotective, adaptogenic, memory-enhancing, hematopoietic, sleep-inducing and anxiolytic properties is too good to not take daily imo, but i've noticed that you notice its effect less and less because you probably get used to the state of not being as "stressed" or ridden with anxiety
Is it anti iflammatory? I have an autoimmune disease. DOes it worsen the condition?

Is it anti iflammatory? I have an autoimmune disease. DOes it worsen the condition?
it could cause it to become more active, so yeah you might want to avoid ashwagandha

didnt take a long time for me, literally noticed it on the first day and my dreams were insanely vivid for the whole week
Could be just placebo, ashwagandha drops your cortisol by up to 50%. I doubt it reverses to baseline in a day.
I definitely notice effects after being a week off though.