Just colourmax bro... frame cels gtfih

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
I'm sure some of you have heard of the meme where fat people wear black to appear slimmer. This in fact, is true. The colour black gives an illusion of looking slimmer than you actually are. Whereas, kings and knights in the past wore the colour red, to appear as big and as intimidating as possible. Therefore people with narrower shoulders could and should wear the colour red more often to appear wider than they actually are. If you don't believe me look for evidence on the internet, and try it out for yourself brothers.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Mansnob and HorseFace
Very true. My face looks way slimmer and jawline more defined with black clothes.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Ideally wear black or dark gray colored, slim pants and a white or red shirt. Gives a great appearance of a well proportioned body.

Although you really have to consider skin tone and how to choose colors that complement that. If you have red tinted skin from sunburn or your skin routine, then you should stay away from colors that bring out the red, etc.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Mansnob, Wool and 1 other person
Ideally wear black or dark gray colored, slim pants and a white or red shirt. Gives a great appearance of a well proportioned body.

Although you really have to consider skin tone and how to choose colors that complement that. If you have red tinted skin from sunburn or your skin routine, then you should stay away from colors that bring out the red, etc.
Lighter colours go well with darker hair and skin tone

Lighter colours go well with darker hair and skin tone
I agree. I usually wear slate jeans (can't stand blue jeans) or slim fit khakis along with a simple purple t shirt (purple is my favorite color and brings out the green in my eyes). For a jacket I like to go with a dark red or maroon color. If it's cold out I like to wear a nice overcoat

Screenshot 20190125 192946
Hqdefault 1

Thanks for the advice. Lmao had to drop this here, all makes sense now.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
mew has a really bad frame poor guy

Kinda but he looks preety huge in that video. Saw some people pointing it out in the comments aswell. This theory is legit

• +1
Reactions: Wool
Kinda but he looks preety huge in that video. Saw some people pointing it out in the comments aswell. This theory is legit
yeah color theory is the first thing you gotta learn for stylemaxing

kinda ironic since ive always wore red and been seen as "a big guy" despite being a mere 5'8/5'9 with below average frame.

Lmao now I know why I look better when I wear black

This is perfect for me then, I'm a skinny guy with light brown skin so if I get white and red hoodies + shirts I can possibly raise my score even more :feelsgah:

Fucking legit. I wore my red jacket today and compared to a black one which is the same model and my shoulders look less sloped in the red one